Genomes and Genes
- [Association of CASP3 gene single nucleotide polymorphisms with Kawasaki disease in Chinese children patients]Qian Peng
Department of Pediatrics, Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, P R China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 30:180-4. 2013..In this study, we have explored association of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) of CASP3 gene and clinic phenotypes of KD...
- [Value of serum soluble interleukin-2R, interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein in the early diagnosis of Kawasaki disease]Qian Peng
Department of Pediatrics, People s Hospital of Sichuan Province, Chengdu 610072, China
Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 8:208-10. 2006....
- [Association study of a functional SNP rs28493229 of ITPKC gene and Kawasaki disease in a Chinese population]Qian Peng
Department of Pediatrics, Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, Sichuan, People s Republic of China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 28:644-8. 2011..It is important to confirm such finding in Chinese population to enable prognosis and personalized therapy for KD...
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism rs2290692 in the 3'UTR of ITPKC associated with susceptibility to Kawasaki disease in a Han Chinese populationQian Peng
Department of Pediatrics, Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences and Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, 610072, Sichuan, China
Pediatr Cardiol 33:1046-53. 2012..More notably, this finding suggests that there may be an unidentified ITPKC polymorphism in strong linkage disequilibrium to rs2290692, significantly affecting susceptibility to KD in the Han population...
- Combined analysis of genome-wide-linked susceptibility loci to Kawasaki disease in Han ChineseYuanlong Yan
Department of Medical Genetics, State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, 610041, Sichuan, China
Hum Genet 132:669-80. 2013..Further function studies of the genetic loci are helpful for better understanding the pathophysiology of KD...
- [Clinical value of serum matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 for the prediction and early diagnosis of coronary artery lesion in patients with Kawasaki disease]Qian Peng
Department of Pediatrics, The People s Hospital of Sichuan Province, Chengdu 610072, China
Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 43:676-80. 2005..In the present study the practical value of serum MMP-9 and TIMP-1 levels in the prediction and early diagnosis of CAL in KD patients was investigated...
- [Association of new functional SNP rs72689236 of CASP3 with Kawasaki disease: a meta-analysis]Qian Peng
Department of Pediatrics, Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu 610072, China
Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 15:477-83. 2013..To investigate the association of rs72689236, a new functional single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) of the gene encoding caspase-3 (CASP3), with the occurrence and development of Kawasaki disease by a meta analysis...