Affiliation: Peking University
- Liu C, Zheng X, Ye X. Broadly Neutralizing Antibody-Guided Carbohydrate-Based HIV Vaccine Design: Challenges and Opportunities. ChemMedChem. 2016;11:357-62 pubmed publisher..Herein we summarize recent studies into the design of carbohydrate-based HIV vaccines and some valuable experiences gained in work with other bnAb-based HIV vaccines. ..
- Song C, Sun S, Huo C, Li Q, Zheng X, Tai G, et al. Synthesis and immunological evaluation of N-acyl modified Tn analogues as anticancer vaccine candidates. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016;24:915-20 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the elicited antisera against antigen 6-CRM197 reacted strongly with the Tn-positive tumor cells, implying the potential of this glycoconjugate as an anticancer vaccine. ..
- Bai X, Niu Y, Zhu J, Yang A, Wu Y, Ye X. A new GLP-1 analogue with prolonged glucose-lowering activity in vivo via backbone-based modification at the N-terminus. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016;24:1163-70 pubmed publisher..This modification strategy will benefit the development of GLP-1-based anti-diabetic drugs. ..
- Sun S, Zheng X, Huo C, Song C, Li Q, Ye X. Synthesis and Evaluation of Glycoconjugates Comprising N-Acyl-Modified Thomsen-Friedenreich Antigens as Anticancer Vaccines. ChemMedChem. 2016;11:1090-6 pubmed publisher..In particular, the N-monofluoroacetyl-modified TF conjugate 4-CRM197 showed the strongest complement-dependent cytotoxicity effect against 4T1 cells, implying the potential of this glycoconjugate as an anticancer vaccine. ..
- Sun L, Wu X, Xiong D, Ye X. Stereoselective Koenigs-Knorr Glycosylation Catalyzed by Urea. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016;55:8041-4 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the low ?-stereoselectivity of glycosylations observed when using perbenzylated glucosyl donors can be greatly improved by the addition of tri-(2,4,6-trimethoxyphenyl)phosphine (TTMPP). ..
- Yang A, Li D, Chi L, Ye X. Validation, Identification, and Biological Consequences of the Site-specific O-GlcNAcylation Dynamics of Carbohydrate-responsive Element-binding Protein (ChREBP). Mol Cell Proteomics. 2017;16:1233-1243 pubmed publisher..This work is a detailed study of ChREBP O-GlcNAcylation and highlights the biological consequences of the site-specific O-GlcNAcylation dynamics of ChREBP. ..
- Liu H, Song C, Niu Y, Li T, Li Q, Ye X. Synthesis and biological evaluation of N-arylated-lactam-type iminosugars as potential immunosuppressive agents. Org Biomol Chem. 2017;15:5912-5919 pubmed publisher..These results may be beneficial to the discovery of new iminosugar derivatives as immunosuppressive agents. ..