Affiliation: Peking University
- Indepth interviews with 244 female suicide attempters and their associates in northern China: understanding the process and causes of the attemptXianyun Li
WHO Collaborating Center for Research and Training in Suicide Prevention, Beijing Hui Long Guan Hospital, Beijing, China
Crisis 33:66-72. 2012..Efforts aimed at addressing female suicide must be based on understanding their perceived causes and the meaning of this behavior...
- Risk factors for suicide in China's youth: a case-control studyX Y Li
Beijing Suicide Research and Prevention Center, Beijing Hui Long Guan Hospital, and Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Science, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
Psychol Med 38:397-406. 2008..Suicide is the most common cause of death among youth in China...
- The acceptability of suicide among rural residents, urban residents, and college students from three locations in China: a cross-sectional surveyXianyun Li
WHO Collaborating Center for Research and Training in Suicide Prevention, Beijing Suicide Research and Prevention Center, Beijing Hui Long Guan Hospital, Beijing, China
Crisis 31:183-93. 2010..Community attitudes about suicide and their relationship to suicidal behavior have not been adequately investigated in low- and middle-income countries...
- Suicide rates in China, 1995-99Michael R Phillips
Beijing Suicide Research and Prevention Center, Beijing Hui Long Guan Hospital, Beijing 100096, People s Republic of China
Lancet 359:835-40. 2002..We aimed to present an accurate picture of the current pattern of suicide in China on the basis of conservative estimates of suicide rates in different population cohorts...
- Prevalence, treatment, and associated disability of mental disorders in four provinces in China during 2001-05: an epidemiological surveyMichael R Phillips
WHO Collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Suicide Prevention, Beijing Hui Long Guan Hospital, Beijing, China
Lancet 373:2041-53. 2009..We therefore estimated these variables from a series of epidemiological studies that were done in four provinces in China...