Affiliation: Ocean University of China
- Zhang W, Liu Y, Yu H, Du X, Zhang Q, Wang X, et al. Transcriptome analysis of the gonads of olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). Fish Physiol Biochem. 2016;42:1581-1594 pubmed..This work is the largest collection of gonad transcriptome data for olive flounder and provides an extensive resource for future gonadal development and gametogenesis molecular biology studies in this species. ..
- Liu J, Cao D, Liu Y, Li Z, Si Y, Wang Z, et al. Expression and functional analysis of receptor-interacting serine/threonine kinase 2 (RIP2) in Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2018;75:327-335 pubmed publisher..Our study can improve the knowledge on the immune system of fish and provide a theoretical basis for the study of prevention and treatment of fish diseases. ..
- Li X, Yu H, Wang Y, Liu X, Liu Y, Qu J, et al. Roles of Two Sox9 Genes during Gonadal Development in Japanese Flounder: Sex Differentiation, Spermatogenesis and Gonadal Function Maintenance. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19: pubmed publisher..This study provided a foundation for further exploration of the roles of Posox9 genes during the sex determination and differentiation, spermatogenesis and gonadal function maintenance of Japanese flounder. ..
- Gao J, Zhang W, Li P, Liu J, Song H, Wang X, et al. Identification, molecular characterization and gene expression analysis of sox1a and sox1b genes in Japanese flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus. Gene. 2015;574:225-34 pubmed publisher..Moreover, Posox1a had a faster evolution rate and much higher expression levels than Posox1b. These results provide a foundation for further surveying the function of PoSox1 genes during Japanese flounder development and neurogenesis. ..
- Liu Y, Zhang W, Du X, Zhao J, Liu X, Li X, et al. Sexually dimorphic expression in developing and adult gonads shows an important role of gonadal soma-derived factor during sex differentiation in olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;210:1-8 pubmed publisher..olivaceus. ..
- Du X, Wang B, Liu X, Liu X, He Y, Zhang Q, et al. Comparative transcriptome analysis of ovary and testis reveals potential sex-related genes and pathways in spotted knifejaw Oplegnathus punctatus. Gene. 2017;637:203-210 pubmed publisher..This study provides a fundamental support for further research in reproduction biology, population genetics and functional genomics in spotted knifejaw...
- Li P, Wang B, Cao D, Liu Y, Zhang Q, Wang X. Characterization and functional analysis of the Paralichthys olivaceus prdm1 gene promoter. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;212:32-40 pubmed publisher..4kb-long promoter fragment (-1415/-13) was expressed in the head and trunk muscle fibres of transient transgenic zebrafish embryos. Our study provided the basic information for the exploration of Po-prdm1 regulation and expression. ..
- Wang H, Wang B, Liu X, Liu Y, Du X, Zhang Q, et al. Identification and expression of piwil2 in turbot Scophthalmus maximus, with implications of the involvement in embryonic and gonadal development. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;208-209:84-93 pubmed publisher..In addition, the temporal and sex differences in Smpiwil2 expression indicated that this gene may play different roles in gonadal development of different sexes. ..
- Li Z, Liu X, Sun Y, Liu J, Liu Y, Wang M, et al. Roles of GATA6 during Gonadal Development in Japanese Flounder: Gonadogenesis, Regulation of Gender-Related Genes, Estrogen Formation and Gonadal Function Maintenance. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..olivaceus. This study provides valuable information on the function of P. olivaceus GATA6, laying the foundation for further development of breeding techniques in this species. ..
- Li P, Cao D, Liu X, Wang Y, Yu H, Li X, et al. Karyotype analysis and ribosomal gene localization of spotted knifejaw Oplegnathus punctatus. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..This study was the first to identify the karyotype of this species and will facilitate further research on karyotype evolution in the order Perciformes. ..
- Liu J, Zhang W, Sun Y, Wang Z, Zhang Q, Wang X. Molecular characterization and expression profiles of GATA6 in tongue sole (Cynoglossus semilaevis). Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2016;198:19-26 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that GATA6 might influence the gonad development and reproduction of C. semilaevis. This study provides the groundwork for further development of breeding techniques in C. semilaevis. ..
- Gao J, Li P, Zhang W, Wang Z, Wang X, Zhang Q. Molecular Cloning, Promoter Analysis and Expression Profiles of the sox3 Gene in Japanese Flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:27931-44 pubmed publisher..Our work provides a fundamental understanding of the structure and potential functions of Sox3 in Paralichthys olivaceus. ..
- Liu C, Liu W, Fan L, Liu J, Li P, Zhang W, et al. Sequences analyses and expression profiles in tissues and embryos of Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) PRDM1. Fish Physiol Biochem. 2016;42:467-82 pubmed publisher..The Po-prdm1 transcription factor binding sites and their conserved binding region among vertebrates were analyzed in this study. The combined results suggest that Po-PRDM1 has a conserved function in teleosts and mammals. ..
- Jiang J, Li C, Zhang Q, Wang X. Locus number estimation of MHC class II B in stone flounder and Japanese flounder. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:6000-17 pubmed publisher..Our results proved the multi-locus feature of MHC class II B. The sequences we obtained would provide detailed and systematic data for further research. ..