Affiliation: Ocean University of China
- Zou S, Li Q. Pay Attention to the Overlooked Cryptic Diversity in Existing Barcoding Data: the Case of Mollusca with Character-Based DNA Barcoding. Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2016;18:327-35 pubmed publisher..With the development of DNA barcoding, making the best use of barcoding data is worthy of our attention for species conservation. ..
- Jiang Q, Li Q, Yu H, Kong L. Inheritance and Variation of Genomic DNA Methylation in Diploid and Triploid Pacific Oyster (Crassostrea gigas). Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2016;18:124-32 pubmed publisher..Results showed no difference in global methylation state but a few ploidy-specific loci were detected. DNA methylation variation during polyploidization was less than autonomous methylation variation from parents to offspring. ..
- Yue C, Li Q, Yu H. Gonad Transcriptome Analysis of the Pacific Oyster Crassostrea gigas Identifies Potential Genes Regulating the Sex Determination and Differentiation Process. Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2018;20:206-219 pubmed publisher..All of these provided valuable information to understand the molecular mechanisms of C. gigas sex determination and differentiation. ..
- Zhao X, Yu H, Kong L, Li Q. Gene Co-Expression Network Analysis Reveals the Correlation Patterns Among Genes in Euryhaline Adaptation of Crassostrea gigas. Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2016;18:535-544 pubmed..These results provide a systems-level framework to help understand the complexity of cellular process in response to osmotic stress and show the function and regulated genes of different FAAs at the molecular level. ..
- Zhao X, Li Q, Meng Q, Yue C, Xu C. Identification and expression of cysteine sulfinate decarboxylase, possible regulation of taurine biosynthesis in Crassostrea gigas in response to low salinity. Sci Rep. 2017;7:5505 pubmed publisher..This study provides a new evidence for the important role of taurine in adaptation to low salinity in oyster. In addition, it is a good model to discuss the function and evolution of the duplication in mollusks. ..
- Xu L, Li Q, Yu H, Kong L. Estimates of Heritability for Growth and Shell Color Traits and Their Genetic Correlations in the Black Shell Strain of Pacific Oyster Crassostrea gigas. Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2017;19:421-429 pubmed publisher..gigas and will facilitate to develop favorable breeding strategies of genetic improvements for this economically important strain. ..
- Sun S, Li Q, Kong L, Yu H. Limited locomotive ability relaxed selective constraints on molluscs mitochondrial genomes. Sci Rep. 2017;7:10628 pubmed publisher..Our study thus demonstrates that selective constraints relevant to locomotive ability play an essential role in evolution of molluscs mtDNA. ..
- Sun S, Li Q, Kong L, Yu H. Multiple reversals of strand asymmetry in molluscs mitochondrial genomes, and consequences for phylogenetic inferences. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2018;118:222-231 pubmed publisher..Further refinement phylogenetic models may help us better understand internal relationships among these diverse organisms. ..
- Yu H, Li H, Li Q. Molecular characterization and expression profiles of myosin essential light chain gene in the Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;213:1-7 pubmed publisher..Our data provided valuable information for further researches on the function of MELC and regulation of muscle contraction in oysters. ..