Affiliation: Nanjing Medical University
- Huang X, Fan Y, Han X, Huang Z, Yu M, Zhang Y, et al. Association between Serum Vitamin Levels and Depression in U.S. Adults 20 Years or Older Based on National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2005⁻2006. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018;15: pubmed publisher..In males, no significant association was found between depression and serum vitamin concentrations. The correlation of vitamins with depression deserves further investigation in larger and diverse populations, especially in females. ..
- Ye L, Ji Y, Lv W, Zhu Y, Lu C, Xu B, et al. Associations between maternal exposure to air pollution and birth outcomes: a retrospective cohort study in Taizhou, China. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2018;25:21927-21936 pubmed publisher..We reported a potential link between maternal exposure to air pollution and negative outcomes of birth in Taizhou, China. ..
- Han Y, Jiang P, Dong T, Ding X, Chen T, Villanger G, et al. Maternal air pollution exposure and preterm birth in Wuxi, China: Effect modification by maternal age. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2018;157:457-462 pubmed publisher..Thus, more attention should be paid to the effects of ambient air pollution exposure on preterm birth especially in pregnant women with advanced maternal age. ..
- Tang R, Chen M, Zhou K, Chen D, Yu J, Hu W, et al. Prenatal lignan exposures, pregnancy urine estrogen profiles and birth outcomes. Environ Pollut. 2015;205:261-8 pubmed publisher..This study reveals that MAT, END and ENL as well as 16-hydroxylation pathway EMs are associated with birth outcomes, and that there are interactive relationships between lignans and 16-hydroxylation pathway EMs with birth outcomes. ..
- Xu B, Chen M, Ji X, Mao Z, Zhang X, Wang X, et al. Metabolomic profiles delineate the potential role of glycine in gold nanorod-induced disruption of mitochondria and blood-testis barrier factors in TM-4 cells. Nanoscale. 2014;6:8265-73 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we revealed that glycine was a potentially important metabolic intermediary for the changes of membrane permeability, mitochondrial membrane potential and BTB factors after GNR treatment in TM-4 cells. ..
- Xu B, Ji X, Chen X, Yao M, Han X, Chen M, et al. Effect of perfluorooctane sulfonate on pluripotency and differentiation factors in mouse embryoid bodies. Toxicology. 2015;328:160-7 pubmed publisher..Overall, our results showed that PFOS could increase the expression levels of pluripotency factors and decrease the differentiation markers. ..
- Sturza J, Silver M, Xu L, Li M, Mai X, Xia Y, et al. Prenatal exposure to multiple pesticides is associated with auditory brainstem response at 9months in a cohort study of Chinese infants. Environ Int. 2016;92-93:478-85 pubmed publisher..Infants with lower cord blood ferritin appeared to be more sensitive to the effects of prenatal pesticide exposure on ABR latency delay, suggesting an additive or multiplicative effect. ..
- Tang W, Tang J, Zhao Y, Qin Y, Jin G, Xu X, et al. Exome-Wide Association Study Identified New Risk Loci for Hirschsprung's Disease. Mol Neurobiol. 2017;54:1777-1785 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this exome array study identified the COMT and ARVCF missense coding variants as candidate loci for HSCR. The finding implies the abnormal variant of COMT and ARVCF may account for the pathogenesis of HSCR. ..
- Li X, Zhang C, Zhang X, Wang S, Meng Q, Wu S, et al. An acetyl-L-carnitine switch on mitochondrial dysfunction and rescue in the metabolomics study on aluminum oxide nanoparticles. Part Fibre Toxicol. 2016;13:4 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, based on the metabolomics profiling, application of acetyl-L-carnitine is suggested to ameliorate mitochondria dysfunction associated with Al2O3 NPs. ..
- Silver M, Shao J, Chen M, Xia Y, Lozoff B, Meeker J. Distribution and Predictors of Pesticides in the Umbilical Cord Blood of Chinese Newborns. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015;13: pubmed publisher..Associations were more striking for overall pesticide exposure than for individual pesticides, highlighting the importance of considering exposure to mixtures of pesticides, rather than individual agents or classes. ..
- Huo W, Cai P, Chen M, Li H, Tang J, Xu C, et al. The relationship between prenatal exposure to BP-3 and Hirschsprung's disease. Chemosphere. 2016;144:1091-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we deduced that BP-3 influenced cell migration via SLIT2/ROBO1-miR-218-RET/PLAG1 pathway. Our study firstly revealed the relationship between maternal BP-3 exposure and HSCR as well as its potential mechanism. ..
- Shen Q, Zhang H, Su Y, Wen Z, Zhu Z, Chen G, et al. Identification of two novel PCDHA9 mutations associated with Hirschsprung's disease. Gene. 2018;658:96-104 pubmed publisher..In summary, PCDHÎ‘9 is potentially related to HSCR and the clustered protocadherins (Pcdhs) may involve in the enteric nervous system (ENS) ontogeny. ..
- Yuan B, Gu H, Xu B, Tang Q, Wu W, Ji X, et al. Effects of Gold Nanorods on Imprinted Genes Expression in TM-4 Sertoli Cells. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13: pubmed publisher..Our study suggested that aberrant expression of imprinted genes might be an underlying mechanism for the GNRs-induced reproductive toxicity in TM-4 Sertoli cells. ..
- Dong T, Hu W, Zhou X, Lin H, Lan L, Hang B, et al. Prenatal exposure to maternal smoking during pregnancy and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in offspring: A meta-analysis. Reprod Toxicol. 2018;76:63-70 pubmed publisher..Inconsistent results were obtained in the meta-analysis on the risk of maternal passive smoking during pregnancy caused by paternal smoking. We also found that risk of MSDP for childhood ADHD varied across geographic regions. ..
- Han Y, Ji Y, Kang S, Dong T, Zhou Z, Zhang Y, et al. Effects of particulate matter exposure during pregnancy on birth weight: A retrospective cohort study in Suzhou, China. Sci Total Environ. 2018;615:369-374 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that pregnant women might be more susceptible to particulate matter during the second trimester which may lead to decreased neonatal birth weight. ..
- Tang Q, Chen Y, Wu W, Ding H, Xia Y, Chen D, et al. Idiopathic male infertility and polymorphisms in the DNA methyltransferase genes involved in epigenetic marking. Sci Rep. 2017;7:11219 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that variants in different DNMT genes have different relationships with idiopathic male infertility, and Chinese men carrying these variants have an increased or decreased risk of abnormal semen parameters. ..
- Hang B, Wang P, Zhao Y, Sarker A, Chenna A, Xia Y, et al. Adverse Health Effects of Thirdhand Smoke: From Cell to Animal Models. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These results indicate that THS is genotoxic at realistic experimental doses and that there may be a window of susceptibility for some forms of cellular damage induced by THS. ..
- Du C, Shen Z, Zang R, Xie H, Li H, Chen P, et al. Negative feedback circuitry between MIR143HG and RBM24 in Hirschsprung disease. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2016;1862:2127-2136 pubmed publisher..In addition, experiments using siRNA against DROSHA indicated that RBM24 could promote the biogenesis of miR-143. This feedback loop we describe here represents a novel mode of autoregulation, with implications in HSCR pathogenesis. ..
- Lu C, Jiang J, Zhang R, Wang Y, Xu M, Qin Y, et al. Gene copy number alterations in the azoospermia-associated AZFc region and their effect on spermatogenic impairment. Mol Hum Reprod. 2014;20:836-43 pubmed publisher..Our findings emphasize the necessity of routine molecular analysis of AZFc structural variation during the workup of azoospermia and/or oligozoospermia, which may diminish the genetic risk of assisted reproduction. ..
- Hu W, Dong T, Wang L, Guan Q, Song L, Chen D, et al. Obesity aggravates toxic effect of BPA on spermatogenesis. Environ Int. 2017;105:56-65 pubmed publisher..It emphasizes the importance to study interactions between endocrine disrupting chemicals and obesity, and opens avenues for the possible use of animal models in identifying the interactions. ..
- Chang C, Chen M, Gao J, Luo J, Wu K, Dong T, et al. Current pesticide profiles in blood serum of adults in Jiangsu Province of China and a comparison with other countries. Environ Int. 2017;102:213-222 pubmed publisher..It may provide a knowledge database for the risk assessment and management of the pesticides. ..
- Lei H, Tang J, Li H, Zhang H, Lu C, Chen H, et al. MiR-195 affects cell migration and cell proliferation by down-regulating DIEXF in Hirschsprung's disease. BMC Gastroenterol. 2014;14:123 pubmed publisher..Aberrant expression of miR-195 may involved in the pathogenesis of HSCR by down-regulated the level of DIEXF. ..