Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Nanjing Medical University
- Gao Y, Gao H, Wang G, Yin L, Xu W, Peng Y, et al. A meta-analysis of Prognostic factor of Pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms. Sci Rep. 2018;8:7271 pubmed publisher..Our study may assist doctors to screen patients with different prognosis more efficiently during follow-up and select appropriate treatment measures. ..
- Wang P, Wei J, Wu J, Xu W, Chen Q, Gao W, et al. Diagnosis and treatment of solid-pseudopapillary tumors of the pancreas: A single institution experience with 97 cases. Pancreatology. 2018;18:415-419 pubmed publisher..SPTP surgical resection is a safe procedure with low morbidity and mortality, which is also effective even in the presence of invasiveness and metastases. Accurate initial diagnoses and follow up are essential. ..
- Lu Z, Weniger M, Jiang K, Boeck S, Zhang K, Bazhin A, et al. Therapies Targeting the Tumor Stroma and the VEGF/VEGFR Axis in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Target Oncol. 2018;13:447-459 pubmed publisher..Stroma targeting is a promising and rapidly-developing treatment strategy in PDAC. However, novel drugs balancing stroma depletion and modulation are needed. ..
- Chen Z, Li Z, Li W, Zong Y, Zhu Y, Miao Y, et al. SATB1 Promotes Pancreatic Cancer Growth and Invasion Depending on MYC Activation. Dig Dis Sci. 2015;60:3304-17 pubmed publisher..Our data also indicated that SATB1 bound to specific promoter region of MYC. SATB1 is overexpressed in pancreatic cancer, promoting cancer cell proliferation and invasion through the activation of MYC. ..
- Hu H, Wang Y, Ding X, He Y, Lu Z, Wu P, et al. Long non-coding RNA XLOC_000647 suppresses progression of pancreatic cancer and decreases epithelial-mesenchymal transition-induced cell invasion by down-regulating NLRP3. Mol Cancer. 2018;17:18 pubmed publisher..Together, these results indicate that XLOC_000647 functions as a novel tumor suppressor of lncRNA and acts as an important regulator of NLRP3, inhibiting cell proliferation, invasion, and EMT in PC. ..
- Qian D, Lu Z, Jackson R, Wu J, Liu X, Cai B, et al. Effect of antecolic or retrocolic route of gastroenteric anastomosis on delayed gastric emptying after pancreaticoduodenectomy: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Pancreatology. 2016;16:142-50 pubmed publisher..Results of the meta-analysis reveal that DGE occurrence is not affected by route of gastroenteric anastomosis. Anastomosis approach should be chosen according to the surgeons' preference. ..
- Wei J, Liu X, Wu J, Xu W, Gao W, Jiang K, et al. Diagnosis and surgical management of insulinomas in 33 consecutive patients at a single institution. Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2016;401:1019-1025 pubmed..Compared with partial pancreatic resection, enucleation showed significant benefit in terms of intraoperative blood loss and operation time. ..
- Tu M, Li H, Lv N, Xi C, Lu Z, Wei J, et al. Vasohibin 2 reduces chemosensitivity to gemcitabine in pancreatic cancer cells via Jun proto-oncogene dependent transactivation of ribonucleotide reductase regulatory subunit M2. Mol Cancer. 2017;16:66 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that VASH2 reduces the chemosensitivity to gemcitabine in pancreatic cancer cells via JUN-dependent transactivation of RRM2. ..
- Peng Y, Zhang J, Liang W, Tu M, Lu Z, Wei J, et al. Elevation of MMP-9 and IDO induced by pancreatic cancer cells mediates natural killer cell dysfunction. BMC Cancer. 2014;14:738 pubmed publisher..Taken together, elevation of MMP-9 and IDO induced by pancreatic cancer cells mediates NK cell dysfunction. Our findings could contribute to the development of NK cell-based immunotherapy in patients with pancreatic cancer. ..
- Chen J, Jiang K, Wu J, Gao W, Li Q, Guo F, et al. Application of intraoperative transluminal core-biopsy for diagnosis of pancreatic head mass: A single center 15-year experience. Pancreatology. 2018;18:68-72 pubmed publisher..Complications occurred in 2 patients. TLCB is a quick, safe, effective, and accurate method for intraoperative diagnosis method in patients with pancreatic head mass; it can provide reliable evidence for surgical decision-making. ..
- Zhu Y, Zhang J, Xie K, Tang J, Liang W, Zhu R, et al. Specific-detection of clinical samples, systematic functional investigations, and transcriptome analysis reveals that splice variant MUC4/Y contributes to the malignant progression of pancreatic cancer by triggering malignancy-related positive feedba. J Transl Med. 2014;12:309 pubmed publisher..MUC4/Y- expression model is proven to a valuable tool for the further dissection of MUC4-mediated functions and mechanisms. ..
- Yang C, Zhang J, Peng Y, Zhu Y, Yin L, Wei J, et al. A Yin-Yang 1/miR-30a regulatory circuit modulates autophagy in pancreatic cancer cells. J Transl Med. 2017;15:211 pubmed publisher..Thus, autophagy in pancreatic cancer cells may be regulated, in part, by a tightly coordinated YY1/miR-30a regulatory circuit. These findings provide a potential druggable target for the development of treatments for pancreatic cancer. ..
- Qian D, Lu Z, Xu Q, Wu P, Tian L, Zhao L, et al. Galectin-1-driven upregulation of SDF-1 in pancreatic stellate cells promotes pancreatic cancer metastasis. Cancer Lett. 2017;397:43-51 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the present studies demonstrate that Galectin-1-driven production of SDF-1 in PSCs through activation of NF-ÎºB promotes metastasis in PDAC, offering a potential target in the treatment of pancreatic cancer. ..
- Peng Y, Zhu X, Yin L, Zhu Y, Wei J, Wu J, et al. Risk factors of postoperative pancreatic fistula in patients after distal pancreatectomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Sci Rep. 2017;7:185 pubmed publisher..This study may assist surgeons to screen patients with high risk of POPF and select appropriate treatment measures. ..
- Tu M, Lu C, Lv N, Wei J, Lu Z, Xi C, et al. Vasohibin 2 promotes human luminal breast cancer angiogenesis in a non-paracrine manner via transcriptional activation of fibroblast growth factor 2. Cancer Lett. 2016;383:272-281 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, VASH2 expression is positively correlated with FGF2 expression and promotes angiogenesis in human luminal breast cancer by transcriptional activation of fibroblast growth factor 2 through non-paracrine mechanisms. ..
- Xue X, Zhang Y, Zhi Q, Tu M, Xu Y, Sun J, et al. MiR200-upregulated Vasohibin 2 promotes the malignant transformation of tumors by inducing epithelial-mesenchymal transition in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cell Commun Signal. 2014;12:62 pubmed publisher..VASH2 promoted invasion, reduced apoptosis and increased the proportion of stem cells in vitro and in vivo. These results indicated that VASH2 expression in HCC cells promotes the malignant transformation of tumors by inducing EMT. ..
- Zhang J, Zhu Y, Xie K, Peng Y, Tao J, Tang J, et al. Yin Yang-1 suppresses invasion and metastasis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by downregulating MMP10 in a MUC4/ErbB2/p38/MEF2C-dependent mechanism. Mol Cancer. 2014;13:130 pubmed publisher..The present study suggested that YY1 plays a negative role, i.e. is a tumor suppressor, in PDAC, and may become a valuable diagnostic and prognostic marker of PDAC. ..
- Peng Y, Zhu Y, Yin L, Zhang J, Wei J, Liu X, et al. PEG10 overexpression induced by E2F-1 promotes cell proliferation, migration, and invasion in pancreatic cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2017;36:30 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, PEG10 was identified as a prognostic biomarker for PC and E2F-1 induced PEG10 could promote PC cell proliferation, invasion, and metastasis. ..
- Tu M, Li Z, Liu X, Lv N, Xi C, Lu Z, et al. Vasohibin 2 promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human breast cancer via activation of transforming growth factor Î² 1 and hypoxia dependent repression of GATA-binding factor 3. Cancer Lett. 2017;388:187-197 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that VASH2 drives breast cancer cells to undergo EMT by activation of the TGFÎ²1 pathway and hypoxia dependent repression GATA3-ESR1 pathway, leading to cancer metastasis. ..
- Gao W, Dai X, Dai C, Jiang K, Wu J, Li Q, et al. Comparison of patency rates and clinical impact of different reconstruction methods following portal/superior mesenteric vein resection during pancreatectomy. Pancreatology. 2016;16:1113-1123 pubmed publisher..Synthetic grafting was associated with a higher thrombosis rate. Acute thrombosis is associated with increased mortality and decreased survival. ..