Affiliation: Nanjing University
- DNA repair gene XRCC1 and XPD polymorphisms and risk of lung cancer in a Chinese populationSenqing Chen
Laboratory of Genetics, Jiangsu Institute for Cancer Research, Nanjing 210009, People s Republic of China
Carcinogenesis 23:1321-5. 2002..Our results suggested that the genotypes of XRCC1 194Trp/Trp and XPD 751 Lys allele might be the risk genotypes for lung cancer in Chinese population...
- Gene symbol: APC. Disease: adenomatous polyposis coliSenqing Chen
Laboratory of Genetics, Jiangsu Institute for Cancer Research, Nanjing, P. R. China
Hum Genet 119:364. 2006
- Large genomic aberrations in MSH2 and MLH1 genes are frequent in Chinese colorectal cancerMing Zhu
Department of Molecular Biology, Jiangsu Institute of Cancer Research, Nanjing 210009, People's Republic of China
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 160:61-7. 2005..Moreover, the genomic aberrations in these genes might also be a frequent cause of CRC at a young age in China...
- Germline mutations and polymorphic variants in MMR, E-cadherin and MYH genes associated with familial gastric cancer in Jiangsu of ChinaYuanying Zhang
Department of Molecular Biology, Jiangsu Institute of Cancer Research, Nanjing, China
Int J Cancer 119:2592-6. 2006..Leu390Phe. In summary, germline mutation at MSH2, MLH1, E-cadherin and MYH genes is a frequent event in the familial GC. They may form a genetic basis for the familial GC susceptibility in Chinese population...
- May the APC gene somatic mutations in tumor tissues influence the clinical features of Chinese sporadic colorectal cancers?Xiaorong Liu
Department of Genetics, Medical School, South East University, Nanjing, PR China
Acta Oncol 46:757-62. 2007..The somatic mutations of APC gene may influence the clinical features of sporadic CRC. Arg1114X in APC gene, as a hot spot mutation in Chinese CRC, may predispose to the cancer metastasis of sporadic CRC...