Affiliation: Nanjing Medical University
- Zhou Y, Zhu J, Lv Y, Song C, Ding J, Xiao M, et al. Kir6.2 Deficiency Promotes Mesencephalic Neural Precursor Cell Differentiation via Regulating miR-133b/GDNF in a Parkinson's Disease Mouse Model. Mol Neurobiol. 2018;55:8550-8562 pubmed publisher..2 deficiency. Collectively, we clarify for the first time that Kir6.2/K-ATP channel functions as a novel endogenous negative regulator of NPC differentiation, and provide a promising neuroprotective target for PD therapeutics. ..
- Qiao C, Zhang L, Sun X, Ding J, Lu M, Hu G. Caspase-1 Deficiency Alleviates Dopaminergic Neuronal Death via Inhibiting Caspase-7/AIF Pathway in MPTP/p Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease. Mol Neurobiol. 2017;54:4292-4302 pubmed publisher..These findings will shed new insight into the potential of caspase-1 as a target for PD therapy. ..
- Sun H, Liang R, Yang B, Zhou Y, Liu M, Fang F, et al. Aquaporin-4 mediates communication between astrocyte and microglia: Implications of neuroinflammation in experimental Parkinson's disease. Neuroscience. 2016;317:65-75 pubmed publisher..Our data provide the first evidence that AQP4 modulates astrocyte-to-microglia communication in neuroinflammation, although its effect on astrocyte inflammatory activation remains to be explored. ..
- Song N, Fang Y, Sun X, Jiang Q, Song C, Chen M, et al. Salmeterol, agonist of β2-aderenergic receptor, prevents systemic inflammation via inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome. Biochem Pharmacol. 2018;150:245-255 pubmed publisher..These results provide new ideas for the future treatment of systemic inflammation and other inflammatory diseases. ..
- Ding X, Li X, Shu Q, Wu R, Hu G, Li M. Time-dependent sensitization of antipsychotic effect in adolescent male and female rats. Behav Brain Res. 2017;328:186-194 pubmed publisher..g. specific drugs, drug doses), individual (e.g. male versus female) and environmental (e.g. specific behavioral models) factors play a role in the modulation of the strength of antipsychotic sensitization and tolerance. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Bai Y, Chao J, Hu G, Chen X, et al. Involvement of PUMA in pericyte migration induced by methamphetamine. Exp Cell Res. 2017;356:28-39 pubmed publisher..Thus, targeted studies of PUMA could provide insights to facilitate the development of a potential therapeutic approach for alleviation of methamphetamine-induced pericyte migration. ..
- Hua J, Yin N, Yang B, Zhang J, Ding J, Fan Y, et al. Ginkgolide B and bilobalide ameliorate neural cell apoptosis in ?-synuclein aggregates. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;96:792-797 pubmed publisher..Together, we firstly find that aggregated ?-Syn induced cell apoptosis and GB and BB may attenuate aggregated ?-Syn-induced cell apoptosis, which gives us an insight into the novel therapy for PD in future. ..
- Du R, Wu F, Lu M, Shu X, Ding J, Wu G, et al. Uncoupling protein 2 modulation of the NLRP3 inflammasome in astrocytes and its implications in depression. Redox Biol. 2016;9:178-187 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings reveal that UCP2 regulates inflammation responses in astrocytes and plays an important role in the pathogenesis of depression and that UCP2 may be a promising therapeutic target for depression. ..
- Zhang Q, Cheng H, Rong R, Yang H, Ji Q, Li Q, et al. The Effect of PSD-93 Deficiency on the Expression of Early Inflammatory Cytokines Induced by Ischemic Brain Injury. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015;73:695-700 pubmed publisher..PSD-93 knockout may play a neuroprotective role by mediating the early release of inflammatory cytokines induced by cerebral ischemia. ..
- Zhou Y, Lu M, Du R, Qiao C, Jiang C, Zhang K, et al. MicroRNA-7 targets Nod-like receptor protein 3 inflammasome to modulate neuroinflammation in the pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease. Mol Neurodegener. 2016;11:28 pubmed publisher..These findings will give us an insight into the potential of miR-7 and NLRP3 inflammasome in terms of opening up novel therapeutic avenues for PD. ..
- Fan Z, Lu M, Qiao C, Zhou Y, Ding J, Hu G. MicroRNA-7 Enhances Subventricular Zone Neurogenesis by Inhibiting NLRP3/Caspase-1 Axis in Adult Neural Stem Cells. Mol Neurobiol. 2016;53:7057-7069 pubmed..Our study provides a direct link between NLRP3 inflammasome activation and Î±-syn-impaired neurogenesis in the pathogenesis of Î±-synucleinopathies. ..
- Fan Y, Kong H, Ye X, Ding J, Hu G. ATP-sensitive potassium channels: uncovering novel targets for treating depression. Brain Struct Funct. 2016;221:3111-22 pubmed publisher..2(-/-) mice. Collectively, our findings demonstrate that K-ATP channels are involved in the pathogenesis of depression and may be a promising target for the therapy of depression. ..
- Du R, Dai T, Cao W, Lu M, Ding J, Hu G. Kir6.2-containing ATP-sensitive K(+) channel is required for cardioprotection of resveratrol in mice. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2014;13:35 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates that resveratrol exerts cardioprotective effects through AMPK -Kir6.2/K-ATP signal pathway and Kir6.2-containing K-ATP channel is required for cardioprotection of resveratrol. ..