Ya Yi Hou
Affiliation: Nanjing University
- Song Y, Liu X, Yue H, Ji J, Dou H, Hou Y. Anti-inflammatory effects of benzenediamine derivate FC-98 on sepsis injury in mice via suppression of JNK, NF-ÎºB and IRF3 signaling pathways. Mol Immunol. 2015;67:183-92 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that FC-98 could be a promising therapeutic agent for inflammatory diseases. ..
- Dong G, You M, Fan H, Ji J, Ding L, Li P, et al. 17Î²-estradiol contributes to the accumulation of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in blood by promoting TNF-Î± secretion. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2015;47:620-9 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide a new insight into the mechanism of gender difference in the prevalence of inflammation and autoimmune diseases. ..
- Ji J, Xu J, Li F, Li X, Gong W, Song Y, et al. A benzenediamine derivate FC-99 attenuates lupus nephritis in MRL/lpr mice via inhibiting myeloid dendritic cell-secreted BAFF. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2016;48:411-9 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that FC-99 attenuates lupus nephritis in MRL/lpr mice via inhibiting DC-secreted BAFF, suggesting that FC-99 may be a potential therapeutic candidate for the treatment of SLE. ..
- Yang L, Dou H, Song Y, Hou Y. Benzenediamine analog FC-99 inhibits TLR2 and TLR4 signaling in peritoneal macrophage in vitro. Life Sci. 2016;144:129-37 pubmed publisher..FC-99 improved the condition of DSS-induced mouse colitis by inhibiting the activation of TLR2 and TLR4 signaling pathways in macrophage. These results suggest that FC-99 may be developed as a new therapeutic drug for IBD. ..
- Ji J, Fan H, Li F, Li X, Dong G, Gong W, et al. A benzenediamine derivative fc-99 attenuates lupus-like syndrome in MRL/lpr mice related to suppression of pDC activation. Immunol Lett. 2015;168:355-65 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that FC-99 may be a potential therapeutic candidate for the treatment of SLE. ..
- Ding L, Dong G, Zhang D, Ni Y, Hou Y. The regional function of cGAS/STING signal in multiple organs: One of culprit behind systemic lupus erythematosus?. Med Hypotheses. 2015;85:846-9 pubmed publisher..Given this, we propose a hypothesis that the cGAS-STING pathway in multiple organs function versatile and can facilitate overall disease progression of SLE though impertinent cytosolic self-DNA sensing. ..
- Liu D, You M, Xu Y, Li F, Zhang D, Li X, et al. Inhibition of curcumin on myeloid-derived suppressor cells is requisite for controlling lung cancer. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;39:265-272 pubmed publisher..And curcumin reduces the level of IL-6 in tumor-bearing mice to impair the expansion and function of MDSCs. These results suggest that inhibition of MDSCs in tumor is requisite for controlling lung cancer. ..
- Zhou J, Miao H, Li X, Hu Y, Sun H, Hou Y. Curcumin inhibits placental inflammation to ameliorate LPS-induced adverse pregnancy outcomes in mice via upregulation of phosphorylated Akt. Inflamm Res. 2017;66:177-185 pubmed publisher..Curcumin inhibited the expression of proinflammatory factors and macrophage infiltration in placenta and ameliorated LPS-induced adverse pregnancy outcomes in mice by inhibiting inflammation via upregulation of phosphorylated Akt. ..
- Hu E, Ding L, Miao H, Liu F, Liu D, Dou H, et al. MiR-30a attenuates immunosuppressive functions of IL-1Î²-elicited mesenchymal stem cells via targeting TAB3. FEBS Lett. 2015;589:3899-907 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the over-expression of miR-30a also impaired MSCs' anti-inflammatory effects on macrophages. These data demonstrated that miR-30a in MSCs may participate in the immune dysregulation of the maternal-fetal interface during PE. ..
- Fan H, Zhao G, Ren D, Liu F, Dong G, Hou Y. Gender differences of B cell signature related to estrogen-induced IFI44L/BAFF in systemic lupus erythematosus. Immunol Lett. 2017;181:71-78 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we conclude that the diagnosis and treatment of these immune-related diseases should consider the baseline gender-related differences. ..
- Gao S, Gong Y, Ji J, Yuan L, Han L, Guo Y, et al. A new benzenediamine derivative modulates Toll-like receptors-induced myeloid dendritic cells activation and ameliorates lupus-like syndrome in MRLlpr/lpr mice. Eur J Pharmacol. 2017;803:94-102 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that FC-99 modulates TLR-induced activation of mDCs and ameliorates lupus-like syndrome in MRLlpr/lpr mice. This effect is closely associated with the inhibition of I?B-? and upregulation of TNFAIP3. ..
- Zhang D, Ding L, Li Y, Ren J, Shi G, Wang Y, et al. Midkine derived from cancer-associated fibroblasts promotes cisplatin-resistance via up-regulation of the expression of lncRNA ANRIL in tumour cells. Sci Rep. 2017;7:16231 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we firstly describe that CAFs in the TME contribute to the high level of MK in tumours and that CAF-derived MK can promote cisplatin resistance via the elevated expression of lncRNA ANRIL. ..
- Nie Y, Du L, Mou Y, Xu Z, Weng L, Du Y, et al. Effect of low frequency magnetic fields on melanoma: tumor inhibition and immune modulation. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:582 pubmed publisher..This suggests that the inhibition may be attributed to modulation of LF-MF on immune function and LF-MF may be a potential therapy for treatment of melanoma. ..
- Ren J, Ding L, Xu Q, Shi G, Li X, Li X, et al. LF-MF inhibits iron metabolism and suppresses lung cancer through activation of P53-miR-34a-E2F1/E2F3 pathway. Sci Rep. 2017;7:749 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these observations imply that LF-MF suppressed lung cancer via inhibiting cell iron metabolism, stabilizing p53 protein and activation P53- miR-34a-E2F1/E2F3 pathway. ..
- Xu Y, Wang Y, Yao A, Xu Z, Dou H, Shen S, et al. Low Frequency Magnetic Fields Induce Autophagy-associated Cell Death in Lung Cancer through miR-486-mediated Inhibition of Akt/mTOR Signaling Pathway. Sci Rep. 2017;7:11776 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study proved that LF-MFs can inhibit lung cancers through miR-486 induced autophagic cell death, which suggest a clinical application of LF-MFs in cancer treatment. ..
- Liang D, Xiao Feng H, Guan Jun D, Er Ling H, Sheng C, Ting Ting W, et al. Activated STING enhances Tregs infiltration in the HPV-related carcinogenesis of tongue squamous cells via the c-jun/CCL22 signal. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1852:2494-503 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our findings provided distinct insight into the side effects of activated STING in HPV-related carcinogenesis. ..
- Chen S, Zhao G, Miao H, Tang R, Song Y, Hu Y, et al. MicroRNA-494 inhibits the growth and angiogenesis-regulating potential of mesenchymal stem cells. FEBS Lett. 2015;589:710-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we report an unrecognized mechanism of miR-494 affecting dMSC proliferation and function in the pathology of PE. ..
- Lu K, Li W, Liu X, Sun M, Zhang M, Wu W, et al. Long non-coding RNA MEG3 inhibits NSCLC cells proliferation and induces apoptosis by affecting p53 expression. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:461 pubmed publisher..Thus, MEG3 may represent a new marker of poor prognosis and is a potential therapeutic target for NSCLC intervention. ..