Affiliation: Nanjing Medical University
- Zhang Y, Chang M, Yang X, Han X. In silico investigation of agonist activity of a structurally diverse set of drugs to hPXR using HM-BSM and HM-PNN. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2016;36:463-468 pubmed publisher..882, q LOO (2) =0.856, q EXT (2) =0.655). The developed models indicated that molecular aromatic and electric property, molecular weight and complexity may govern agonist activity of a structurally diverse set of drugs to hPXR. ..
- Zhang Y, Mei H, Chang X, Chen F, Zhu Y, Han X. Adipocyte-derived microvesicles from obese mice induce M1 macrophage phenotype through secreted miR-155. J Mol Cell Biol. 2016;8:505-517 pubmed..Our study reveals a novel mechanism through which obesity induces an imbalance in the M1-to-M2 macrophage ratio in adipose tissue, thus causing chronic inflammation and local insulin resistance. ..
- Zhan S, Wu Y, Sun P, Lin H, Zhu Y, Han X. Decrease in Circulating Fatty Acids Is Associated with Islet Dysfunction in Chronically Sleep-Restricted Rats. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed..This study provides a new perspective on the relationship between insufficient sleep and lipid/glucose metabolism, which offers insights into the role of stressful challenges in a healthy lifestyle. ..
- Chen F, Zhu Y, Tang X, Sun Y, Jia W, Sun Y, et al. Dynamic regulation of PDX-1 and FoxO1 expression by FoxA2 in dexamethasone-induced pancreatic ?-cells dysfunction. Endocrinology. 2011;152:1779-88 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of FoxA2 can effectively protect ?-cells against DEX-induced dysfunction. ..
- Chen S, Li X, Liu L, Liu C, Han X. Ophiopogonin D alleviates high-fat diet-induced metabolic syndrome and changes the structure of gut microbiota in mice. FASEB J. 2018;32:1139-1153 pubmed publisher..Chen, S., Li, X., Liu, L., Liu, C., Han, X. Ophiopogonin D alleviates high-fat diet-induced metabolic syndrome and changes the structure of gut microbiota in mice. ..