Affiliation: Nanjing Medical University
- Wen J, Hong Q, Wang X, Zhu L, Wu T, Xu P, et al. The effect of maternal vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy on body fat and adipogenesis in rat offspring. Sci Rep. 2018;8:365 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy may promote the proliferation and differentiation of pre-adipocytes, which may be associated with methylation alterations of genes, ultimately leading to offspring obesity. ..
- Cui X, You L, Li Y, Zhu L, Zhang F, Xie K, et al. A transcribed ultraconserved noncoding RNA, uc.417, serves as a negative regulator of brown adipose tissue thermogenesis. FASEB J. 2016;30:4301-4312 pubmed..Cui, X., You, L., Li, Y., Zhu, L., Zhang, F., Xie, K., Cao, Y., Ji, C., Guo, X. A transcribed ultraconserved noncoding RNA, uc.417, serves as a negative regulator of brown adipose tissue thermogenesis. ..
- Shi C, Li N, Dong J, Wang L, Li X, Ji C, et al. Association between maternal nonresponsive feeding practice and child's eating behavior and weight status: children aged 1 to 6 years. Eur J Pediatr. 2017;176:1603-1612 pubmed publisher..What is new: • The findings provide a strong evidence for the correlation between NRFR and CEB. • This finding indicates that NRFR and CEB are associated with child's unhealthy weight. ..
- Cui X, You L, Zhu L, Wang X, Zhou Y, Li Y, et al. Change in circulating microRNA profile of obese children indicates future risk of adult diabetes. Metabolism. 2018;78:95-105 pubmed publisher..Our results provide a better understanding of the role of circulating miRNAs, particularly miR-486, miR-146b and miR-15b, in predicting the future risk of T2D in obese children. ..
- Chen L, Wang X, Zhu J, You L, Wang X, Cui X, et al. PID1 in adipocytes modulates whole-body glucose homeostasis. Biochim Biophys Acta Gene Regul Mech. 2018;1861:125-132 pubmed publisher..Our results thus indentify PID1 as a critical regulator of glucose metabolism in adipocytes. ..
- Fu Y, Ji C, Chen X, Cui X, Wang X, Feng J, et al. Investigation into the antimicrobial action and mechanism of a novel endogenous peptide ?-casein 197 from human milk. AMB Express. 2017;7:119 pubmed publisher..The peptide induced membrane permeabilization but did not bind to genomic DNA. Based on our findings, ?-casein 197 has potential clinical value for preventing infections of premature infants. ..