Jin Ao Duan
Affiliation: Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine
- Zhang Y, Qian D, Pan Y, Zhu Z, Huang J, Xi J, et al. Comparisons of the pharmacokinetic profile of four bioactive components after oral administration of gan-sui-ban-xia decoction plus-minus gansui and gancao drug combination in normal rats. Molecules. 2015;20:9295-308 pubmed publisher..The obtained knowledge might contribute to the rationality of the clinic use of GSBXD and also reveal the compatibility conditions of the Gansui and Gancao anti-drug combination. ..
- Li S, Lin H, Qu C, Tang Y, Shen J, Li W, et al. Urine and plasma metabonomics coupled with UHPLC-QTOF/MS and multivariate data analysis on potential biomarkers in anemia and hematinic effects of herb pair Gui-Hong. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015;170:175-83 pubmed publisher..The work shows that the metabonomics method is a promising tool in the efficacy and mechanism research of traditional Chinese medicines. ..
- Du L, Qian D, Shang E, Liu P, Jiang S, Guo J, et al. UPLC-Q-TOF/MS-based screening and identification of the main flavonoids and their metabolites in rat bile, urine and feces after oral administration of Scutellaria baicalensis extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015;169:156-62 pubmed publisher..baicalensis extract in vivo and a proposed method which could develop an integrated template approach to analyze screening and identification of biological samples after oral administration of TCMs. ..
- Zhao M, Du L, Tao J, Qian D, Guo J, Jiang S, et al. Ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry for rapid analysis of the metabolites of morroniside produced by human intestinal bacteria. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2015;976-977:61-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, the study on the metabolism of morroniside by human intestinal bacteria is very helpful to unravel how traditional medicines work. ..
- Zhao M, Qian D, Shang E, Jiang S, Guo J, Liu P, et al. Comparative pharmacokinetics of the main compounds of Shanzhuyu extract after oral administration in normal and chronic kidney disease rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015;173:280-6 pubmed publisher..The pharmacokinetic research in the pathological state might provide more useful information to guide the clinical usage of the herb medicine. ..
- Liu X, Tang Y, Liu R, Jin Y, Guo J, Zhao J, et al. Antipyretic and anti-inflammatory activities of Thais luteostoma extracts and underlying mechanisms. Chin J Nat Med. 2015;13:192-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, T. luteostoma extract has antipyretic and anti-inflammatory activities, which may be mediated through the suppression of production of PGE2, cAMP, Na(+)/Ca(2+), TNFÎ±, IL-1Î², IL-2, and IL-6. ..
- Yue S, Tang Y, Xu C, Li S, Zhu Y, Duan J. Two new quinochalcone C-glycosides from the florets of Carthamus tinctorius. Int J Mol Sci. 2014;15:16760-71 pubmed publisher..Among them, compound 2 exhibited significant anti-oxidative effects. ..
- Lin H, Zhang W, Dong Z, Gu T, Li N, Shi Z, et al. A new and practical synthetic method for the synthesis of 6-O-methyl-scutellarein: one metabolite of scutellarin in vivo. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:7587-94 pubmed publisher..The benzyl bromide was firstly used to selectively replace the acetyl group at C-7 in 7, and was then used to protect the hydroxy groups at C-4' in 10, 6-O-methyl-scutellarein (3) is obtained in high yield through these methods. ..
- Tang Z, Li G, Yang J, Duan J, Qian D, Guo J, et al. Anemarrhena asphodeloides Non-Steroidal Saponin Components Alter the Pharmacokinetic Profile of Its Steroidal Saponins in Rat. Molecules. 2015;20:11777-92 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that SF in A. asphodeloides extracts could increase the absorption and improve the bioavailability of the steroidal saponins. ..
- Zheng T, Su S, Dai X, Zhang L, Duan J, Ou Yang Z. Metabolomic Analysis of Biochemical Changes in the Serum and Urine of Freund's Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis in Rats after Treatment with Silkworm Excrement. Molecules. 2018;23: pubmed publisher..The results suggested SE possesses substantial anti-arthritic activity and demonstrated that metabonomics is a powerful tool to gain insight in the mechanism of SE formula in therapy. ..
- Chen Y, Guo J, Tang Y, Wu L, Tao W, Qian Y, et al. Pharmacokinetic profile and metabolite identification of yuanhuapine, a bioactive component in Daphne genkwa by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;112:60-9 pubmed publisher..All the information gained here was useful in understanding the pharmacological actions and toxic properties of yuanhuapine, and providing a meaningful basis for clinical application of such a bioactive compound of herbal medicines. ..
- Tao J, Duan J, Jiang S, Qian Y, Qian D. Biotransformation and metabolic profile of buddleoside with human intestinal microflora by ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography coupled to hybrid linear ion trap/orbitrap mass spectrometer. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1025:7-15 pubmed publisher..The results will be very helpful for the further investigation of the pharmacokinetic research of buddleoside and to unravel how it works in vivo. ..
- Zhu B, Cao H, Sun L, Li B, Guo L, Duan J, et al. Metabolomics-based mechanisms exploration of Huang-Lian Jie-Du decoction on cerebral ischemia via UPLC-Q-TOF/MS analysis on rat serum. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018;216:147-156 pubmed publisher..HLJDD achieves therapeutic action on cerebral ischemia via coordinating the basic pathophysiological network of metabolic stress, glutamate metabolism, and acetylcholine levels and function. ..
- Li M, Liu X, Cai H, Shen Z, Xu L, Li W, et al. Validation and Application of an Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry Method for Yuanhuacine Determination in Rat Plasma after Pulmonary Administration: Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of a New Drug Delivery System. Molecules. 2016;21: pubmed publisher..This new method for yuanhuacine concentration determination in rat plasma was reliable and could be applied for its preclinical and clinical monitoring purpose. ..
- Tao J, Duan J, Jiang S, Guo J, Qian Y, Qian D. Simultaneous determination of six short-chain fatty acids in colonic contents of colitis mice after oral administration of polysaccharides from Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat by gas chromatography with flame ionization detector. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1029-1030:88-94 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that the polysaccharides of C. morifolium Ramat might be used as prebiotic agents to prevent gut dysbiosis and inflammatory bowel disease. ..
- Shi D, Hou X, Wang L, Gao Y, Wu D, Xi X, et al. Two Novel Dermaseptin-Like Antimicrobial Peptides with Anticancer Activities from the Skin Secretion of Pachymedusa dacnicolor. Toxins (Basel). 2016;8: pubmed publisher..Synergistic interaction between the two peptides in inhibiting the proliferation of Escherichia coli and human neuronal glioblastoma cell line, U251MG was also manifested. ..
- Tao J, Duan J, Qian Y, Qian D, Guo J. Investigation of the interactions between Chrysanthemum morifolium flowers extract and intestinal bacteria from human and rat. Biomed Chromatogr. 2016;30:1807-1819 pubmed publisher..The results will also be helpful for the further pharmacokinetic study of Flos Chrysanthemi and to unravel how it works in vivo. ..
- Zhao M, Tao J, Qian D, Liu P, Shang E, Jiang S, et al. Simultaneous determination of loganin, morroniside, catalpol and acteoside in normal and chronic kidney disease rat plasma by UPLC-MS for investigating the pharmacokinetics of Rehmannia glutinosa and Cornus officinalis Sieb drug pair extract. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1009-1010:122-9 pubmed publisher..58%. The recovery ranged from 67.62 to 80.14%. The method was successfully applied to pharmacokinetic study of the analytes in normal and doxorubicin-induced chronic kidney disease rat plasma. ..
- Ruan Q, Qiao Y, Zhao Y, Xu Y, Wang M, Duan J, et al. Beneficial effects of Glycyrrhizae radix extract in preventing oxidative damage and extending the lifespan of Caenorhabditis elegans. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;177:101-10 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, GR is capable of extending the lifespan of nematodes, and the insulin-like signaling pathway may play a crucial role in regulating the lifespan-extending effects of GR. ..
- Du L, Qian D, Jiang S, Shang E, Guo J, Liu P, et al. Comparative characterization of nucleotides, nucleosides and nucleobases in Abelmoschus manihot roots, stems, leaves and flowers during different growth periods by UPLC-TQ-MS/MS. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2015;1006:130-137 pubmed publisher..This method might also be utilized for the quality control of the A. manihot leaves and other herbal medicines being rich in nucleotides, nucleosides and nulecobases. ..
- Qian Y, Zhu Z, Duan J, Guo S, Shang E, Tao J, et al. Simultaneous quantification and semi-quantification of ginkgolic acids and their metabolites in rat plasma by UHPLC-LTQ-Orbitrap-MS and its application to pharmacokinetics study. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1041-1042:85-93 pubmed publisher..Double peaks were observed in all 3 dose groups. Different type of metabolites and different dosage of each metabolite both resulted in different Tmax. ..
- Ma Y, Zhang Y, Zhai Y, Zhu Z, Pan Y, Qian D, et al. Development of a UPLC-TQ/MS Approach for the Determination of Eleven Bioactive Components in Haizao Yuhu Decoction Plus-Minus Haizao and Gancao Drug Combination after Oral Administration in a Rat Model of Hypothyroidism. Molecules. 2016;22: pubmed publisher..These results may contribute to the rational clinical use of HYD and reveal the compatibility profile of the Haizao and Gancao anti-drug combination. ..
- Wei X, Tao J, Xiao S, Jiang S, Shang E, Zhu Z, et al. Xiexin Tang improves the symptom of type 2 diabetic rats by modulation of the gut microbiota. Sci Rep. 2018;8:3685 pubmed publisher..The results probably provided useful information for further investigation on its active mechanism and clinical application. ..
- Pan X, Du L, Tao J, Jiang S, Qian D, Duan J. Dynamic changes of flavonoids in Abelmoschus manihot different organs at different growth periods by UPLC-MS/MS. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1059:21-26 pubmed publisher..These results will be helpful for the determination of the suitable harvest time of A. manihot and the improvement of the utility value of the disused parts. ..
- Wei X, Tao J, Cui X, Jiang S, Qian D, Duan J. Comparative pharmacokinetics of six major bioactive components in normal and type 2 diabetic rats after oral administration of Sanhuang Xiexin Decoction extracts by UPLC-TQ MS/MS. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1061-1062:248-255 pubmed publisher..The PK study under the pathological condition could provide more helpful information to guide the clinical usage of SXD to treat T2DM. ..
- Pan X, Tao J, Jiang S, Zhu Y, Qian D, Duan J. Characterization and immunomodulatory activity of polysaccharides from the stems and leaves of Abelmoschus manihot and a sulfated derivative. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018;107:9-16 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the neutral polysaccharide, SLAMP-a, could also be developed after sulfation, suggesting that these disused resources would be further used effectively. ..
- Duan J, Hou P, Tang Y, Liu P, Su S, Liu H. A new sesquiterpene and other constituents from Saussurea lappa root. Nat Prod Commun. 2010;5:1531-4 pubmed..Dehydrocostus lactone (1) is present in high-content and is a possible bioprecursor of 10alpha-hydroxyartemisinic acid (9). ..
- Qian Y, Peng Y, Shang E, Zhao M, Yan L, Zhu Z, et al. Metabolic profiling of the hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity of Ginkgolic acids in rats using ultra-performance liquid chromatography-high-definition mass spectrometry. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;273:11-17 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that exposure to GAs could cause disturbances in liver and kidney function associated with the metabolisms of lipids, glucose and the enzyme activity. ..
- Wang C, Wang Z, Yang Y, Zhu C, Wu G, Yu G, et al. Pirt contributes to uterine contraction-induced pain in mice. Mol Pain. 2015;11:57 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we speculate that Pirt plays an important role in mice uterine contraction-induced pain. ..