Affiliation: Nanjing University
- China's natural wetlands: past problems, current status, and future challengesShuqing An
Institute of Wetland Ecology, School of Life Science, Nanjing University, China
Ambio 36:335-42. 2007..This paper describes the current status of the natural wetlands in China, reviews past problems, and discusses current efforts and future challenges in protecting China's natural wetlands...
- Evaluation of potential habitat with an integrated analysis of a spatial conservation strategy for David's deer, Elaphurus davidiansS B Fang
The State Key Laboratory of Pollution Control and Resource Reuse, the Institute of Wetland Ecology, School of Life Science, Nanjing University, Nanjing, 210093, China
Environ Monit Assess 150:455-68. 2009....
- The headwater loss of the western plateau exacerbates China's long thirstZhongsheng Wang
School of Life Science, Nanjing University, China
Ambio 35:271-2. 2006
- [Electrical conductivity as an indicator of hydrological characteristics in catchment scale]Ningjiang Fan
Laboratory of Forest Ecology and Global Changes, School of Life Sciences, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 17:2127-31. 2006..Using EC as a characteristic index of hydrological temporal-spatial changes could provide a convenient way for the further studies of catchment hydrology...
- A method for application of classification tree models to map aquatic vegetation using remotely sensed images from different sensors and datesHao Jiang
Department of Biological Science and Technology, Nanjing University, 22 Hankou Rd, Nanjing 210093, China
Sensors (Basel) 12:12437-54. 2012..1%) accuracies. Our results suggest that Method of 0.1% index scaling provides a feasible way to apply CT models directly to images from sensors or time periods that differ from those of the images used to develop the original models...
- Fragment propagation and colonization ability enhanced and varied at node level after escaping from apical dominance in submerged macrophytesJinhui Jiang
State Key Laboratory of Pollution Control and Resource Uses, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
J Integr Plant Biol 51:308-15. 2009..Thus, the present study has made progress in the current understanding of aquatic plant dispersion among natural systems and contributes to improve methods of in vitro propagation for re-implantation purposes...
- Artificial regulation of water level and its effect on aquatic macrophyte distribution in Taihu LakeDehua Zhao
Department of Biological Science and Technology, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
PLoS ONE 7:e44836. 2012..e., greater extremes) that was present historically...
- [Regional ecosecurity pattern in urban area based on land use analysis: a case study in Lanzhou]Shubo Fang
Key Laboratory of Western Resource and Environment of Education Ministry, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 16:2284-90. 2005..The quantitative analysis of urban spatial expansion pattern was taken as the decisive function to determine the security level of the ecosecurity pattern, which was divided into low, middle and high levels...
- CH4 and N2O emissions from Spartina alterniflora and Phragmites australis in experimental mesocosmsXiaoli Cheng
Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Biodiversity Science and Ecological Engineering, Institute of Biodiversity Science, Fudan University, 220 Handan Road, Shanghai 200433, PR China
Chemosphere 68:420-7. 2007..N(2)O emissions, however, were not significantly correlated with plant biomass and density (P>0.05)...