- Involvement of the lymphatic system in salt-sensitive hypertension in humansFuqiang Liu
Cardiovascular Department, 1st Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Xi an Jiaotong University, Xi an, PR China
Med Sci Monit 17:CR542-6. 2011..We therefore investigated its plasma concentration in salt-sensitive subjects...
- Salt-induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in Dahl salt-sensitive rats is dependent on elevated blood pressureY Wang
Cardiovascular Department, First Affiliated Hospital, Medical College, Xi an Jiaotong University, Xi an, China
Braz J Med Biol Res 47:223-30. 2014..Salt intake induced tubular EMT and renal injury in SS rats, and this relationship might depend on the increase in blood pressure...
- Impact of High Salt Independent of Blood Pressure on PRMT/ADMA/DDAH Pathway in the Aorta of Dahl Salt-Sensitive RatsYu Cao
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Xi an Jiaotong University, No 277 Yanta West Road, Xi an, Shaanxi 710061, China
Int J Mol Sci 14:8062-72. 2013..The results suggest that salt, independent of blood pressure, can affect the PRMT-1/ADMA/DDAH system to a certain degree and lead to endothelial dysfunction in Dahl salt-sensitive rats...
- Evolution of blood pressure from adolescents to youth in salt sensitivies: a 18-year follow-up study in Hanzhong children cohortJianjun Mu
Department of Cardiology, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Xian Jiaotong University, Xian Shaanxi, 710061, PR China
Nutr J 11:70. 2012..The present study investigated the effects of salt-sensitivity on evolution of blood pressure (BP) and development to hypertension from adolescents to youth...
- Family-based randomized trial to detect effects on blood pressure of a salt substitute containing potassium and calcium in hypertensive adolescentsJianjun Mu
Department of Cardiology, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical School of Xi an Jiaotong University, Xi an, People s Republic of China
Am J Hypertens 22:943-7. 2009..Potassium and calcium are important in blood pressure (BP) regulation. The aim of this study was to test the effects on BP of adding potassium and calcium to dietary salt...
- High salt intake fails to enhance plasma adiponectin in normotensive salt-sensitive subjectsFuqiang Liu
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Xi an Jiaotong University, Xi an, Peoples Republic of China
Nutrition 28:422-5. 2012..The aim of this study was to investigate whether different alterations of adiponectin and inflammation levels in response to a high-salt intake were exhibited between normotensive salt-sensitive and salt-resistant subjects...
- Potassium supplement ameliorates salt-induced haemostatic abnormalities in normotensive subjectsFuqiang Liu
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Xi an, PR China
Acta Cardiol 66:635-9. 2011..We hypothesize that haemostatic abnormalities may play an important role in the phenomenon...
- Common variation in with no-lysine kinase 1 (WNK1) and blood pressure responses to dietary sodium or potassium interventions- family-based association studyFuqiang Liu
Department of Cardiovascular, First Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Xi an Jiaotong University, China
Circ J 77:169-74. 2013..The aim of this study was to identify the effect of common WNK1 variants on the shift of BP during strict dietary interventions of salt or potassium intake...