- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome/human immunodeficiency virus knowledge, attitudes, and practices, and use of healthcare services among rural migrants: a cross-sectional study in ChinaYing Wang
Global Epidemic Global HIV and AIDS estimates, Fudan University, 130 Dong an Road, Shanghai 200032, China
BMC Public Health 14:158. 2014..This cross-sectional study was to assess HIV/AIDS-related knowledge and perceptions, including knowledge about reducing high-risk sex...
- Evolution of information-driven HIV/AIDS policies in ChinaXinhua Sun
Bureau of Disease Control, Ministry of Health, People s Republic of China, Beijing, China
Int J Epidemiol 39:ii4-13. 2010..We review China's key national-level HIV/AIDS policies and discuss policy gaps and challenges ahead...
- Regional differences in HIV prevalence among drug users in China: potential for future spread of HIV?Mirjam Kretzschmar
School of Public Health, University of Bielefeld, Bielefeld, Germany
BMC Infect Dis 8:108. 2008..To assess whether these goals were fulfilled among drug users in China we provide an analysis of risk factors for HIV infection and of regional differences in HIV prevalence...
- Estimating the number of people at risk for and living with HIV in China in 2005: methods and resultsF Lu
National Centre for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, China Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, No 27 Nanwei Road, Beijing, China 100050
Sex Transm Infect 82:iii87-91. 2006..No new estimates of HIV infection have been available for China since 2003. However, since then, data availability has increased dramatically...
- Prevalence of HIV infection and predictors for syphilis infection among female sex workers in southern ChinaFan Lu
National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, China Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, PR China
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 40:263-72. 2009..Inconsistent condom use with clients in the past month (AOR = 5.0; 95% CI = 1.8-13.8), less education (OR = 2.6; 95% CI = 1.1-7.4), and HIV infection (AOR = 8.1; 95% CI = 1.1-68.5) were independently associated with syphilis infection...
- Microbicide acceptability among female sex workers in Beijing, China: results from a pilot studyLin Han
Nursing School, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, PR China
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 18:1377-84. 2009....
- Estimating the number of people living with HIV/AIDS in China: 2003-09Ning Wang
Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, China
Int J Epidemiol 39:ii21-8. 2010..Subsequent national estimation exercises were carried out in 2005, 2007 and 2009. We describe these estimation processes and present the results of China's HIV/AIDS estimation exercises from 2003 to 2009...
- Prevalence and correlates of HIV and syphilis infections among men who have sex with men in seven provinces in China with historically low HIV prevalenceYan Xiao
National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, Beijing, People s Republic of China
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 53:S66-73. 2010..To assess HIV and syphilis infection among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Chinese regions with historically low HIV prevalence...
- Estimating the population of female sex workers in two Chinese cities on the basis of the HIV/AIDS behavioural surveillance approach combined with a multiplier methodDapeng Zhang
Department of Epidemiology, National Centre for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, Beijing 100050, China
Sex Transm Infect 83:228-31. 2007..To estimate the size of the population of female sex workers (FSWs) on the basis of the HIV/AIDS behavioural surveillance approach in two Chinese cities, using a multiplier method...
- Experience of offering HIV rapid testing to at-risk patients in community health centers in eight Chinese citiesDapeng Zhang
National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 9:e86609. 2014..To explore the feasibility of offering HIV counseling and testing in community health centers (CHCs) and to provide evidence for the HIV/AIDS response in China...
- HIV/AIDS knowledge in detention in Hunan province, ChinaWeidong Zhang
Office for Disease Control and Emergency Response, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, PR China
BMC Public Health 10:221. 2010....