- Lu H, Jin P, Tang Y, Fan S, Zhang Z, Wang F, et al. microRNA-136 inhibits proliferation and promotes apoptosis and radiosensitivity of cervical carcinoma through the NF-ÎºB pathway by targeting E2F1. Life Sci. 2018;199:167-178 pubmed publisher..Based on our results, miR-136 inhibits proliferation, while acting to promote apoptosis and radiosensitivity in cervical carcinoma by targeting E2F1 through the NF-ÎºB signaling pathway, resulting in improved prognoses. ..
- Jin X, Wang S, Shen M, Wen X, Han X, Wu J, et al. Effects of rehabilitation training on apoptosis of nerve cells and the recovery of neural and motor functions in rats with ischemic stroke through the PI3K/Akt and Nrf2/ARE signaling pathways. Brain Res Bull. 2017;134:236-245 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that the rehabilitation training can inhibit the apoptosis of nerve cells as well as promote the recovery of both neural Rehabilitation training in rats with IS. ..
- Wang Y, Shen M, Wang S, Wen X, Han X, Zhang Z, et al. Inhibition of the TGF-?1/Smad signaling pathway protects against cartilage injury and osteoarthritis in a rat model. Life Sci. 2017;189:106-113 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggested that up-regulation of TGF-?1 inhibited the TGF-?1/Smad signaling pathway acting to alleviate OA, thus highlighting the potential of the TGF-?1/Smad signaling pathway as a therapeutic target for treatment of OA. ..
- Cai Q, Tang Y, Fan S, Zhang Z, Li H, Huang S, et al. In vivo effects of dexmedetomidine on immune function and tumor growth in rats with ovarian cancer through inhibiting the p38MAPK/NF-?B signaling pathway. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;95:1830-1837 pubmed publisher..The findings of the study suggest that a particular dosage of DEX may act to enhance the immune function of rats with OC by inhibiting the p38MAPK/NF-?B signaling pathway. ..
- Li M, Hong W, Hao C, Li L, Wu D, Shen A, et al. SIRT1 antagonizes liver fibrosis by blocking hepatic stellate cell activation in mice. FASEB J. 2018;32:500-511 pubmed publisher..Li, M., Hong, W., Hao, C., Li, L., Wu, D., Shen, A., Lu, J., Zheng, Y., Li, P., Xu, Y. SIRT1 antagonizes liver fibrosis by blocking hepatic stellate cell activation in mice. ..
- Shan Q, Zheng G, Zhu A, Cao L, Lu J, Wu D, et al. Epigenetic modification of miR-10a regulates renal damage by targeting CREB1 in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2016;306:134-43 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results elucidate that HDAC3/miR-10a/CREB1 serves as a new mechanism underlying kidney injury, providing potential therapeutic targets in type 2 diabetes. ..
- Jin P, Lu H, Tang Y, Fan S, Zhang Z, Wang Y, et al. The effect of DNA-PKcs gene silencing on proliferation, migration, invasion and apoptosis, and in vivo tumorigenicity of human osteosarcoma MG-63 cells. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;96:1324-1334 pubmed publisher..The observations and findings of the study suggested that the silencing of DNA-PKcs inhibits the proliferation, migration and invasion, while acting to promote cell apoptosis in MG-63 cells and osteosarcoma growth in nude mice. ..
- Shen M, Wang S, Wen X, Han X, Wang Y, Zhou X, et al. Dexmedetomidine exerts neuroprotective effect via the activation of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway in rats with traumatic brain injury. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;95:885-893 pubmed publisher..The data shows that Dex exerts a neuroprotective effect via the activation of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway in rats with TBI. ..
- Wang X, Zhang Z, Zheng G, Wang A, Sun C, Qin S, et al. The Inhibitory Effects of Purple Sweet Potato Color on Hepatic Inflammation Is Associated with Restoration of NAD⁺ Levels and Attenuation of NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation in High-Fat-Diet-Treated Mice. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..In summary, PSPC protected against HFD-induced hepatic inflammation by boosting NAD⁺ level to inhibit NLRP3 inflammasome activation. ..
- Hong X, Wu D, Lu J, Zheng Y, Tu W, Yan J. Lipoprotein (a) as a Predictor of Early Stroke Recurrence in Acute Ischemic Stroke. Mol Neurobiol. 2018;55:718-726 pubmed publisher..704-0.859; P < 0.01). Our findings suggest that elevated serum Lp(a) levels can predict the risk of early stroke recurrence in patients with first-ever ischemic stroke. Further research is needed to replicate these findings. ..