Genomes and Genes
- [Purification and characterization of weak-acid antibacterial peptide MD7095 from Musca domestica larvae]Jie Lu
Institute of Biophysical and Biochemistry, College of Life Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 46:406-11. 2006..It is hopeful to develop the antibacterial peptides from Musca domestica to candidate medicine...
- Preparation of monoclonal antibodies against insulin and their applicationsYan Ying Zhao
Institute of Biophysics and Biochemistry, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Hybridoma (Larchmt) 26:178-80. 2007..The smallest detectable level of human insulin by ELISA using this IgG(1) was 1.25 microg/L. The monoclonal antibodies have been used for analyzing insulin content from the sera of type 2 diabetes patients and normal subjects...
- Isolation, characterization and anti-cancer activity of SK84, a novel glycine-rich antimicrobial peptide from Drosophila virilisJie Lu
Key Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics of the Ministry of Education, Institute of Biophysical and Biochemistry, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Peptides 31:44-50. 2010..virilis, and is very similar to several pseudoproteins from different Drosophila species. Our results show that SK84 represents a novel glycine-rich peptide family in Drosophila species with antimicrobial and anti-cancer cell activities...
- [Analysis of fatty acids in tissues of Penaeus vannamei cultured in sea- and fresh-waters by ultrasonic extraction-capillary gas chromatography]Jie Lu
College of Life Science and Technology, Guangxi University, Nanning 530005, China
Se Pu 23:193-5. 2005..Contents of n-6 cluster UFA in fresh-water shrimps were higher than that in sea-water shrimps. The value of (n-3)/(n-6) of sea-water shrimps was higher than that of fresh-water shrimps...
- Activity of the plant peptide aglycin in mammalian systemsXin Peng Dun
School of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
FEBS J 274:751-9. 2007..The results indicate that aglycin has the potential to interfere with mammalian physiology...