- Two new cyanogenic glucosides from the leaves of Hydrangea macrophyllaChun Juan Yang
College of Pharmacy, Harbin Medical University, No 157 Baojian Road, Nangang District, Harbin 150081, China
Molecules 17:5396-403. 2012....
- [Effect of Qingkailing injection on rat CYP1A2 and CYP2D6 activity]Yan Liu
Institute of Pharmacy and Drug, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Heilongjiang Province University Key Lab, Harbin 150086, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 32:2044-7. 2007..The present study investigates the influence of Qingkailing injection on rat liver CYP1A2 and CYP2D6 activity in vivo and in vitro, respectively...
- Enhanced oral bioavailability of Wurenchun (Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis extracts) by self-emulsifying drug delivery systemsBing Shao
Department of Pharmacy, Key Laboratory of Medications Research, College of Heilongjiang Province, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Drug Dev Ind Pharm 36:1356-63. 2010..The main purpose of this work is to prepare self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS) for enhancing the solubility, dissolution rate, and oral bioavailability of poorly water-soluble traditional Chinese medicines, Wurenchun...
- Effect of sodium ozagrel on the activity of rat CYP2D6Hong Wu
College of Pharmacy, Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150081, PR China Mudanjiang Medical College, Mudanjiang 157011, PR China
Eur J Pharmacol 573:55-9. 2007..In conclusion, sodium ozagrel metabolism in rats is mediated primarily through CYP2D6, and sodium ozagrel can induce CYP2D6 activity...
- RGD-modified endostatin peptide 30 derived from endostatin suppresses invasion and migration of HepG2 cells through the αvβ3 pathwayShuyan Li
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Harbin Medical University, No 194 Baojian Road, Harbin, China
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 26:529-38. 2011..Lastly, an antibody against αvβ3 enhanced the biological effects of peptide 30...
- Highly sensitive determination of Schisandrin and Schisandrin B in plasma of rats after administration of Wurenchun (Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis Extracts) preparations by LC-ESI-MS/MSJingling Tang
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, 150086, China
Biomed Chromatogr 24:675-81. 2010..5 and 107.2%. Finally, the LC-ESI-MS/MS method was successfully applied to study the pharmacokinetics of Schisandrin and Schisandrin B in rats after administration of Wurenchun commercial formulations to rats...
- Mitochondria-mediated tumstatin peptide-induced HepG2 cell apoptosisYan Liu
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Harbin Medical University, The Key Laboratory of Biomedical Engineering of Heilongjiang Province, Harbin 150081, PR China
Int J Mol Med 24:653-9. 2009..Peptide 19 decreased the mitochondrial membrane potential and induced the release of cytochrome C from mitochondria to the cytoplasm. In conclusion, peptide 19 induced HepG2 cell apoptosis through the mitochondrial apoptosis pathway...
- Activation of cardiac muscarinic M3 receptors induces delayed cardioprotection by preserving phosphorylated connexin43 and up-regulating cyclooxygenase-2 expressionJinlong Zhao
Institute of Clinical Pharmacy, Second Affiliated Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Br J Pharmacol 159:1217-25. 2010..Consequently, the present study was undertaken to investigate whether stimulation of M(3)-mAChRs can induce delayed preconditioning in rats, and to characterize the potential mechanism...
- Determination of mangiferin in rat eyes and pharmacokinetic study in plasma after oral administration of mangiferin-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin inclusionHong Zhang
Eye Hospital, The First Affiliated Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, China
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 26:319-24. 2010..To determine whether mangiferin can enter the eye, because the eye possesses the unique blood-ocular barrier...