- Yin L, Dai Y, Jiang X, Liu Y, Chen H, Han F, et al. Role of DNA methylation in bisphenol A exposed mouse spermatocyte. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016;48:265-271 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that BPA had toxicity in spermatocytes, and DNA methylation may play a vital role in the regulation of BPA-triggered spermatocyte toxicity. ..
- Yin L, Dai Y, Cui Z, Jiang X, Liu W, Han F, et al. The regulation of cellular apoptosis by the ROS-triggered PERK/EIF2?/chop pathway plays a vital role in bisphenol A-induced male reproductive toxicity. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;314:98-108 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data suggested that the ROS regulated PERK/EIF2?/chop pathway played a vital role in BPA-induced male reproductive toxicity. ..
- Jiang X, Chen H, Cui Z, Yin L, Zhang W, Liu W, et al. Low-dose and combined effects of oral exposure to bisphenol A and diethylstilbestrol on the male reproductive system in adult Sprague-Dawley rats. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016;43:94-102 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that ER stress is important in BPA/DES-induced damage in rat testes. Low-dose and combined exposure to BPA and DES may have toxic effects on male fertility in the adult population. ..
- Han F, Liu W, Shi X, Yang J, Zhang X, Li Z, et al. SOX30 Inhibits Tumor Metastasis through Attenuating Wnt-Signaling via Transcriptional and Posttranslational Regulation of ?-Catenin in Lung Cancer. EBioMedicine. 2018;31:253-266 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these results highlight an important role and mechanism of SOX30 in lung cancer metastasis, providing a potential therapeutic target for anti-metastasis. ..
- Liu W, Liu J, Ao L, Zhou Z, Zhou Y, Cui Z, et al. Dynamic changes in DNA methylation during multistep rat lung carcinogenesis induced by 3-methylcholanthrene and diethylnitrosamine. Toxicol Lett. 2009;189:5-13 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that DNA methylation alterations are an early event in tumorigenesis and play an important role during MCA/DEN-induced multistep rat lung carcinogenesis. ..
- Yang J, Han F, Liu W, Chen H, Hao X, Jiang X, et al. ALX4, an epigenetically down regulated tumor suppressor, inhibits breast cancer progression by interfering Wnt/?-catenin pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2017;36:170 pubmed publisher..We reveal for the first time that ALX4 acts as a novel functional tumor suppressor inactivated by DNA methylation and is an independent prognostic factor in breast cancer. ..