Genomes and Genes
- Cell cycle and apoptosis alteration of human hepatocarcinoma cells by subclinical-dose 12C6+-beam irradiationBing Liu
Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100039, China
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 19:749-54. 2007..The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of subclinical-dose C-beam irradiation on cell cycle and cell apoptosis in hepatocarcinoma cells...
- Enhanced cell death by AdCMV-p53 after irradiation of HeLa cells with 12C 6+ ionsBing Liu
Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou, China
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 138:226-31. 2008..To investigate whether the adenovirus-mediated p53 transfer could enhance the suppression of cervix adenocarcinoma by low-dose (< or =2.0Gy) heavy-ion irradiation...
- High-efficiency transfer and expression of AdCMV-p53 in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells induced by low-dose carbon-ion radiationBing Liu
Department of Medical Physics, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou, China
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 20:860-4. 2008..To investigate whether the irradiation with C-beam could enhance adenovirus-mediated transfer and expression of p53 in human hepatocellular carcinoma...
- High-efficiency transfer and expression of AdCMV-p53 in human cervix adenocarcinoma cells induced by subclinical-dose carbon beam radiationBing Liu
Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 509 Nanchang Rd, 730000, Lanzhou, China
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 135:925-32. 2009..The aim of this study is to evaluate the effect of carbon-beam irradiation on adenovirus-mediated p53 transfer in human cervix adenocarcinoma...
- Adenovirus-mediated p53 gene transfer sensitizes hepatocellular carcinoma cells to heavy-ion radiationBing Liu
Department of Medical Physics, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, PR China
J Gastroenterol 42:140-5. 2007..The purpose of this study was to investigate whether adenovirus-mediated p53 transfer could sensitize hepatocellular carcinoma to heavy-ion irradiation...
- Alleviation of pre-exposure of mouse brain with low-dose 12C6+ ion or 60Co gamma-ray on male reproductive endocrine damages induced by subsequent high-dose irradiationHong Zhang
Department of Medical Physics, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou, China
Int J Androl 29:592-6. 2006..Pre-exposure with low-dose (12)C6+ ion or 60Co gamma-ray significantly alleviated the harmful effects induced by a subsequent high-dose irradiation...
- Adenovirus-mediated wild-type p53 transfer radiosensitizes H1299 cells to subclinical-dose carbon-ion irradiation through the restoration of p53 functionBing Liu
Key Laboratory of Heavy Ion Radiation Medicine of Gansu Province, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 509 Nanchang Road, Lanzhou, China
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 24:57-66. 2009..05). The data suggested that AdCMV-p53 transfer could more efficiently radiosensitize H1299 cells to subclinical-dose C-beam irradiation through the restoration of p53 function...
- Germ cell loss induced by 12C6+ ion irradiation in young female miceHong Zhang
Department of Medical Physics, Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
J Radiat Res 47:131-4. 2006....
- Apoptosis of murine melanoma cells induced by heavy-ion radiation combined with Tp53 gene transferXin Duan
Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, China
Int J Radiat Biol 84:211-7. 2008..To investigate the effect of exogenous wild type p53 (Tp53) on murine melanoma B16 cell apoptosis induced by carbon-ion beam (C-beam) irradiation...
- Two new triterpenoids from Gelsemium elegans and Aglaia odorataBing Liu
Key Laboratory of Tropical Forest Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Mengla 666303, Yunnan, China
Nat Prod Commun 8:1373-6. 2013....
- Ginsenoside R(e) increases fertile and asthenozoospermic infertile human sperm motility by induction of nitric oxide synthaseHong Zhang
Department of Medical Physics, Institute of Modern Physics, The Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou 730000, China
Arch Pharm Res 29:145-51. 2006..Data suggested that Ginsenoside R(e) is beneficial to sperm motility, and that induction of NOS to increase NO production may be involved in this benefit...
- Uncarilic acid and secouncarilic acid, two new triterpenoids from Uucaria sessilifructusMao Juan Zhang
Key Laboratory of Tropical Plant Resource Science, Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Mengla 666303, Yunnan, China
Molecules 18:9727-34. 2013..A plausible biosynthetic pathway from uncarilic acid to secouncarilic acid was also postulated. The inhibitory activities of all the nine compounds against LPS-induced nitric oxide production in RAW264.7 macrophages were evaluated. ..
- miR-142-3p regulates the formation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells in vertebratesXinyan Lu
State Key Laboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, China
Cell Res 23:1356-68. 2013..Together, these findings unveil the pivotal roles that miR-142a-3p plays in the formation and differentiation of HSCs by repressing irf7 signaling...
- Suppression of cell proliferation with induction of p21 by Cl(-) channel blockers in human leukemic cellsBaohong Jiang
Department of Pharmacology, Kansai Medical University, 10 15 Fumizono cho, Moriguchi Osaka 570 8506, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 488:27-34. 2004..These findings suggest that NPPB-sensitive and stilbene-insensitive Cl(-) channels other than ClC-2 play important roles in cell cycles and cell proliferation of human leukemic cells...
- Celecoxib, a cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor, induces apoptosis in human osteosarcoma cell line MG-63 via down-regulation of PI3K/AktBing Liu
Department of Orthopedics, 2nd Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, 88 Jie Fang Road, Hangzhou, 310009, Zhejiang, PR China
Cell Biol Int 32:494-501. 2008..PI3K may be at the center of the celecoxib effects, which play an essential role in the regulation of survivin and Bcl-2...
- Antidiabetic effects of chitooligosaccharides on pancreatic islet cells in streptozotocin-induced diabetic ratsBing Liu
College of Marine Life Science, Ocean University of China, Qingdao 266003, Shandong Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 13:725-31. 2007..To investigate the effect of chitooligosaccharides on proliferation of pancreatic islet cells, release of insulin and 2 h plasma glucose in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats...
- Electroacupuncture attenuates bone-cancer-induced hyperalgesia and inhibits spinal preprodynorphin expression in a rat modelRui Xin Zhang
Center for Integrative Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Maryland, HSF 2, Room S209, 20 Penn Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Eur J Pain 12:870-8. 2008..These results suggest that EA alleviates bone cancer pain at least in part by suppressing dynorphin expression, and they support the clinical use of EA in the treatment of cancer pain...
- [Signaling pathways regulating self-renewal of mouse embryonic stem cells--review]Xiao Yan Wang
Institute of Basic Medical Science, Acadecy of Military Medical Sciences, Beijing 100850, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 14:1248-52. 2006....
- Obligate multivalent recognition of cell surface tomoregulin following selection from a multivalent phage antibody libraryTara Heitner
Berlex Biosciences, Richmond, California 94806, USA
J Biomol Screen 11:985-95. 2006....
- Disruption of Smad5 gene leads to enhanced proliferation of high-proliferative potential precursors during embryonic hematopoiesisBing Liu
Department of Cell Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China
Blood 101:124-33. 2003..Together, these data define an important function of SMAD5 in negative regulation of high-proliferative potential precursors during embryonic hematopoiesis...
- Interaction of human salivary mucin MG2, its recombinant N-terminal region and a synthetic peptide with Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitansBing Liu
Department of Biochemistry, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Periodontal Res 37:416-24. 2002..actinomycetemcomitans and that a 20 kDa fragment of MG2 occurs in whole saliva. This suggests that cleavage of MG2 in vivo may produce fragments with microbicidal properties and that this may represent a novel mechanism of host defense...
- [Generation of high proliferative potential hematopoietic progenitor cells from embryonic stem cell-derived BL-CFC]Hui Yu Yao
Department of Cell Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Academy of Military Medical Sciences, Beijing 100850, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 11:345-9. 2003..However, the whether BL-CFC can reconstitute the adult bone marrow hematopoiesis in long-term remains to be further determined...
- Expression and roles of Cl- channel ClC-5 in cell cycles of myeloid cellsBaohong Jiang
Department of Pharmacology, Kansai Medical University, Osaka 570 8506, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 317:192-7. 2004..These results suggest that cell cycle-dependent expression of ClC-5 has a role in cell cycle progression in myeloid cells...
- Human placenta-derived mesenchymal progenitor cells support culture expansion of long-term culture-initiating cells from cord blood CD34+ cellsYi Zhang
Department of Cell Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Beijing, People s Republic of China
Exp Hematol 32:657-64. 2004..To overcome this shortcoming, human placenta as a novel source of human mesenchymal progenitor cell (MPC) was incorporated in an attempt to expand CD34+ cells from UCB in vitro...
- [Sorting of packaging cells for retroviral vector carrying green fluorescent gene and viral titer determination]Yin Gang Zhang
Institute of Endemic Disease, Education Ministry Key Laboratory of Environment and Disease Related Genes, Xi an Jiaotong University, Xi an 710061, China
Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 25:30-2, 36. 2005..To develop a method for acquisition of efficient and stable retroviral packaging cells on the basis of fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS) technique...
- Anxiolytic agent, dihydrohonokiol-B, recovers amyloid beta protein-induced neurotoxicity in cultured rat hippocampal neuronsBing Liu
Department of Pharmacology, Kansai Medical University, 10 15 Fumizono cho, Moriguchi City, Osaka 570 8506, Japan
Neurosci Lett 384:44-7. 2005..These data suggest that DHH-B exerts the neuroprotective action against Abeta through GABA(C) receptor stimulation...
- Mu opioid receptor-containing neurons mediate electroacupuncture-produced anti-hyperalgesia in rats with hind paw inflammationRui Xin Zhang
Center for Integrative Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Maryland, 3rd Floor, James Kernan Hospital Mansion, 2200 Kernan Drive, Baltimore, MD 21207, USA
Brain Res 1048:235-40. 2005..These data suggest that spinal MOR-containing neurons are involved in the processes by which EA produces anti-hyperalgesia...
- Functional expression of transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 in the mouse cochleaJing Shen
Hearing Research Laboratory, Department of Otolaryngology, Kansai Medical University, Moriguchi, Japan
Neuroreport 17:135-9. 2006..In conclusion, transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 may function as an osmosensory and a mechanosensory receptor in the cochlea...
- An efficient semi-unsupervised gene selection method via spectral biclusteringBing Liu
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technology University, Singapore 639798
IEEE Trans Nanobioscience 5:110-4. 2006..e., the lymphoma and the liver cancer data sets, where our method is able to identify a single gene or a two-gene combinations which can lead to predictions with very high accuracy...
- Vascular endothelial growth factor expressing mesenchymal stem cells improves cardiac function in chronic myocardial infarction in pigsFu Yi
Department of Cardiology, Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an 710032, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 119:1664-8. 2006
- Expression of membrane-associated mucins MUC1 and MUC4 in major human salivary glandsBing Liu
Department of Periodontology, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Histochem Cytochem 50:811-20. 2002....