- BRAFV600E status and clinical characteristics in solitary and multiple papillary thyroid carcinoma: experience of 512 cases at a clinical center in ChinaXiangqian Zheng
Oncology Key Laboratory of Cancer Prevention and Therapy, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute and Hospital, Tianjin, P R China
World J Surg Oncol 10:104. 2012..Recent studies show that BRAFV600E mutation occurs more frequently in aggressive PTC. The purpose of this study was to evaluate BRAFV600E status and clinicopathological features in multiple and solitary PTC...
- [Progress of clinical pathology and application of PET-CT on thyroid carcinoma]Ming Gao
Department of Head and Neck 2, Tianjin Cancer Institute and Hospital, Tianjin 300060, China
Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 41:419-24. 2006....
- [Biological characteristics and management of familial papillary thyroid carcinoma]Jing Zhao
Department of Thyroid Neck Tumor, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Hospital, Tianjin 300060, China
Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 46:897-900. 2011..To analyze the clinical biological characteristics and investigate the managements of familial papillary thyroid carcinoma (FPTC)...
- Robust exponential stability of markovian jumping neural networks with time-varying delayMing Gao
College of Communication and Control Engineering, Jiangnan University, 1800 Lihu Road, Wuxi, Jiangsu 214122, P R China
Int J Neural Syst 18:207-18. 2008..The proposed condition is also extended to the uncertain cases, which are shown to be the improvement and extension of the existing ones. Finally, the validity of the results are illustrated by an example...
- [Thinking and status of research on acupoint temperature sensor needle]Gang Xu
Acupuncture and Massage College, Shanghai University of TCM, Shanghai 201203, China
Zhongguo Zhen Jiu 30:769-71. 2010..According to the characteristics of the temperature sensor needle, this paper states its broad applications and development trend...
- Progression of solitary and multifocal papillary thyroid carcinoma - a retrospective study of 368 patientsXiang Qian Zheng
Department of Thyroid and Neck Tumor, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute and Hospital, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 125:4434-9. 2012..BRAF(V600E) mutation has been found to be a major genetic alteration in PTC. This study aimed to evaluate progression in patients with multifocal and solitary PTC...
- [Analysis of variation trends of thyroid cancer treated in Tianjin Cancer Hospital form 1954 to 2009]Song Feng Wei
Department of Thyroid and Neck Tumor, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Hospital, Tianjin 300060, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 33:613-5. 2011..To investigate and analyze the variation trends in the pathological composition of thyroid cancer patients treated in Tianjin Cancer Hospital from 1954 to 2009...
- [Correlation between thyroid-stimulating hormone-peroxiredoxin1 signaling pathway and invasion of papillary thyroid carcinoma]Xiang Liu
Department of Thyroid and Neck Tumor, Cancer Institute and Hospital of Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin 300060, China
Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 44:287-91. 2009..In order to assess the significance of thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor (TSHR), peroxiredoxin1 (Prx1), thioredoxin1 (Trx1), hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1)alpha in invasion and metastasis of papillary thyroid carcinoma (PTC)...