X F Li
- Modeling of Rabi splitting in quantum well microcavities using time-dependent transfer matrix methodX F Li
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Opt Express 16:19285-90. 2008..Hence, it is proved that the proposed model can be used to design and analyze the lasing characteristics of QW microcavities under strong coupling condition...
- Bridging electromagnetic and carrier transport calculations for three-dimensional modelling of plasmonic solar cellsXiaofeng Li
Blackett Laboratory, Department of Physics, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Opt Express 19:A888-96. 2011..The complete three-dimensional modelling provides a means to design plasmonic solar cells accurately with a thorough understanding of the plasmonic interaction with a photovoltaic device...
- Design and analysis of two-dimensional high-index-contrast grating surface-emitting lasersRakesh G Mote
Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology Centre, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Opt Express 17:260-5. 2009..Hence, a dip of the reflectivity is formed to support the excitation of a resonant cavity-mode inside the 2D HCG. With suitable design on the dimensions of the 2D HCGs, Q factor as high as 1032 can be achieved...
- Deep dermatophytosis caused by Trichophyton rubrum: report of two casesJ Q Gong
Institute of Dermatology, Peking Union Medical College and Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Nanjing, China
Mycoses 50:102-8. 2007..Side effects were not noticed during the medication. We discuss the clinical types of granulomatous cutaneous lesions caused by dermatophyte infections and evaluate the therapeutic effect of itraconazole...
- Human pathogenic fungi in China--emerging trends from ongoing national survey for 1986, 1996, and 2006S X Wu
Medical Mycology Culture Collection Centre, Chinese Ministry of Public Health, Institute of Dermatology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and PUMC, 12 Jiang wan miao Road, Nanjing, 210042 Jiangsu Province, China
Mycopathologia 171:387-93. 2011..Less dermatophytic infections may suggest better access to healthcare or increase in Candida species indicated higher incidence of hospital acquired infections...
- Surface plasmonic lasing via the amplification of coupled surface plasmon waves inside dielectric-metal-dielectric waveguidesAshwani Kumar
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Opt Express 16:16113-23. 2008..The conditions to achieve single-longitudinal-mode lasing from the DMD waveguides are also investigated...