- Cao Z, Fu Y, Sun X, Zhang Q, Xu F, Li Y. Aluminum trichloride inhibits osteoblastic differentiation through inactivation of Wnt/Î²-catenin signaling pathway in rat osteoblasts. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016;42:198-204 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings suggest that AlCl3 inhibites osteoblastic differentiation through inactivation of Wnt/Î²-catenin pathway in osteoblasts. ..
- Sun X, Cao Z, Zhang Q, Li M, Han L, Li Y. Aluminum trichloride inhibits osteoblast mineralization via TGF-Î²1/Smad signaling pathway. Chem Biol Interact. 2016;244:9-15 pubmed publisher..Our findings could provide novel insights into the mechanisms of action of AlCl3 in osteoporosis. ..
- Cao Z, Liu D, Zhang Q, Sun X, Li Y. Aluminum Chloride Induces Osteoblasts Apoptosis via Disrupting Calcium Homeostasis and Activating Ca(2+)/CaMKII Signal Pathway. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2016;169:247-53 pubmed publisher..Our findings can provide new insights for revealing the apoptosis mechanism of OBs exposed to AlCl3. ..
- Zhang Q, Cao Z, Sun X, Zuang C, Huang W, Li Y. Aluminum Trichloride Induces Hypertension and Disturbs the Function of Erythrocyte Membrane in Male Rats. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2016;171:116-23 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that AlCl3 may induce hypertension by disturbing the function of erythrocyte membrane. ..
- Liu J, Yang X, Sun X, Zhuang C, Xu F, Li Y. Suppressive Effects of Copper Sulfate Accumulation on the Spermatogenesis of Rats. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2016;174:356-361 pubmed..It indicates that CuSO4 exposure impairs the sperm quality and inhibits secretion of sex hormone and gonadotropin, and testis anti-oxidative function, suppressing the rat spermatogenesis. ..
- Sun X, Cao Z, Zhang Q, Liu S, Xu F, Che J, et al. Aluminum trichloride impairs bone and downregulates Wnt/Î²-catenin signaling pathway in young growing rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2015;86:154-62 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that AlCl3 impaired femora by inhibiting the Wnt/Î²-catenin signaling pathway in young growing rats. ..
- Yang X, Huo H, Xiu C, Song M, Han Y, Li Y, et al. Inhibition of osteoblast differentiation by aluminum trichloride exposure is associated with inhibition of BMP-2/Smad pathway component expression. Food Chem Toxicol. 2016;97:120-126 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide a novel insight into the mechanism of AlCl3-induced bone disease. ..
- Zhang F, Sun X, Yu H, Yang X, Song M, Han Y, et al. Effects of aluminum trichloride on the cartilage stimulatory growth factors in rats. Biometals. 2017;30:143-150 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that AlCl3 inhibits the cartilage formation through inhibition of the cartilage stimulatory growth factors expressions. ..
- Huang W, Cheng P, Yu K, Han Y, Song M, Li Y. Hyperforin attenuates aluminum-induced A? production and Tau phosphorylation via regulating Akt/GSK-3? signaling pathway in PC12 cells. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;96:1-6 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, these results could lead a possible therapeutics for the management of Al neurotoxicity. ..
- Xu F, Liu Y, Zhao H, Yu K, Song M, Zhu Y, et al. Aluminum chloride caused liver dysfunction and mitochondrial energy metabolism disorder in rat. J Inorg Biochem. 2017;174:55-62 pubmed publisher..The study displayed that mitochondria are the potential target of liver damage induced by AlCl3, providing considerable direction for the prevention and clinical intervention of liver diseases. ..
- Cao Z, Wang F, Xiu C, Zhang J, Li Y. Hypericum perforatum extract attenuates behavioral, biochemical, and neurochemical abnormalities in Aluminum chloride-induced Alzheimer's disease rats. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;91:931-937 pubmed publisher..Thus, HPE is conferred neuroprotection against AlCl3-induced AD like pathology. ..
- Cao Z, Yang X, Zhang H, Wang H, Huang W, Xu F, et al. Aluminum chloride induces neuroinflammation, loss of neuronal dendritic spine and cognition impairment in developing rat. Chemosphere. 2016;151:289-95 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest AlCl3 can induce neuroinflammation that may result in loss of spine, and thereby leads to learning and memory deficits. ..
- Sun X, Sun H, Yu K, Wang Z, Liu Y, Liu K, et al. Aluminum Chloride Causes the Dysfunction of Testes Through Inhibiting the ATPase Enzyme Activities and Gonadotropin Receptor Expression in Rats. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2018;183:296-304 pubmed publisher..It indicates that AlCl3 causes the dysfunction of testes in rats. ..
- Xu F, Ren L, Song M, Shao B, Han Y, Cao Z, et al. Fas- and Mitochondria-Mediated Signaling Pathway Involved in Osteoblast Apoptosis Induced by AlCl3. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2018;184:173-185 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that AlCl3 exposure induced OB apoptosis through activating Fas- and mitochondria-mediated signaling pathway and disrupted B-cell lymphoma-2 family proteins. ..
- Sun X, Wang H, Huang W, Yu H, Shen T, Song M, et al. Inhibition of bone formation in rats by aluminum exposure via Wnt/?-catenin pathway. Chemosphere. 2017;176:1-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that AlCl3 inhibits bone formation and induces bone impairment by inhibiting the Wnt/?-catenin signaling pathway in young growing rats. ..
- Huang W, Wang P, Shen T, Hu C, Han Y, Song M, et al. Aluminum Trichloride Inhibited Osteoblastic Proliferation and Downregulated the Wnt/?-Catenin Pathway. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2017;177:323-330 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings indicated that AlCl3 inhibits osteoblastic proliferation may be associated with the inactivation of Wnt/?-catenin signaling pathway. ..
- Zhu Y, Xu F, Yan X, Miao L, Li H, Hu C, et al. The suppressive effects of aluminum chloride on the osteoblasts function. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016;48:125-129 pubmed publisher..It indicates that AlCl3 inhibits osteoblasts viability, growth regulation factors mRNA expressions, anti-oxidative function, and damaged the osteoblasts histology structure, impairing the osteoblasts function. ..
- Sun X, Liu J, Zhuang C, Yang X, Han Y, Shao B, et al. Aluminum trichloride induces bone impairment through TGF-?1/Smad signaling pathway. Toxicology. 2016;371:49-57 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that AlCl3 induces bone impairment through inactivation of TGF-?1/Smad signaling pathway. ..
- Xu F, Wang J, Cao Z, Song M, Fu Y, Zhu Y, et al. cAMP/PKA Signaling Pathway Induces Apoptosis by Inhibited NF-ÎºB in Aluminum Chloride-Treated Lymphocytes In Vitro. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2016;170:424-31 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that the activated cAMP/PKA signaling pathway induces apoptosis by inhibited NF-ÎºB in AlCl3-treated lymphocytes in vitro. ..