- Liu K, Zhang J, Liu X, Wu Q, Li X, Gao W, et al. Correlation between macroscopic characteristics and tissue-specific chemical profiling of the root of Salvia miltiorrhiza. Phytomedicine. 2018;51:104-111 pubmed publisher..This study contributes an alternative method for macroscopic features-based quality evaluation of herbs, and also complements some scientific data for traditional knowledge. ..
- Xu Z, Li C, Liu Q, Li P, Yang H. Ginsenoside Rg1 Prevents Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity through the Inhibition of Autophagy and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in Mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19: pubmed publisher..These results indicate that ginsenoside Rg1 may improve doxorubicin-induced cardiac dysfunction by inhibiting endoplasmic reticulum stress and autophagy. ..
- Li B, Zhang Y, Ge J, Liu K, Li P. Sample preparation for mass spectrometry imaging of leaf tissues: a case study on analyte delocalization. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2018;410:7449-7456 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the extent of analyte delocalization was closely related to their lipophilicity/hydrophilicity properties, and less analyte diffusion was observed for hydrophobic analytes than for the water-soluble compounds. ..
- Xie Z, Zhong L, Wu Y, Wan X, Yang H, Xu X, et al. Carnosic acid improves diabetic nephropathy by activating Nrf2/ARE and inhibition of NF-?B pathway. Phytomedicine. 2018;47:161-173 pubmed publisher..In all the animal experiment, CA did not lead to abnormal damages to other tissues. These findings suggest that CA is a safe compound which exerts the protective effects on diabetes-induced kidney complications. ..
- Liu L, Liu Q, Li P, Liu E. Discovery of synergistic anti-inflammatory compound combination from herbal formula GuGe FengTong Tablet. Chin J Nat Med. 2018;16:683-692 pubmed publisher..7 cells. The combined results showed that Bio-6G was a synergistic anti-inflammatory combination in GGFTT. Our results could provide a useful strategy to screen the synergistic combinations in herbal formulae. ..
- Wang R, Gao W, Li B, Lai C, Lin S, Li P, et al. A strategy for absolute quantitation of isomers using high performance liquid chromatography-ion mobility mass spectrometry and material balance principle. J Chromatogr A. 2018;1571:140-146 pubmed publisher..This is an accurate yet simple method for the absolute quantitation of positional isomers of interest. ..
- Guo L, Duan L, Dong X, Dou L, Zhou P, Liu E, et al. A simple and sensitive LC-MS/MS method for determination of miltirone in rat plasma and its application to pharmacokinetic studies. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2014;973C:33-38 pubmed publisher..5mg/kg to rats. The results indicated that miltirone had linear pharmacokinetic properties within the tested dosage range and was poorly absorbed with an absolute bioavailability of approximately 3.4%. ..
- Guo L, Zeng S, Zhang Y, Li P, Liu E. Comparative analysis of steroidal saponins in four Dioscoreae herbs by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;117:91-8 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated the qualitative and quantitative analysis of steroidal saponins based on HPLC-MS is a feasible method for quality control of Dioscoreae herbs. ..
- Song H, Chen J, Hong J, Hao H, Qi L, Lu J, et al. A strategy for screening of high-quality enzyme inhibitors from herbal medicines based on ultrafiltration LC-MS and in silico molecular docking. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:1494-7 pubmed publisher..Using this strategy, two compounds were predicted and finally demonstrated as potent xanthine oxidase inhibitors, whose in vitro IC50 values were lower than that of a positive control allopurinol. ..
- Guo L, Duan L, Dong X, Dou L, Zhou P, Li P, et al. Metabolic profile of miltirone in rats by high performance liquid chromatography/quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;107:473-9 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that hepatocyte metabolism was the major route of clearance for the parent compound. The present study provided valuable information for better understanding of the efficacy and safety of miltirone. ..
- Zhao P, Duan L, Guo L, Dou L, Dong X, Zhou P, et al. Chemical and biological comparison of the fruit extracts of Citrus wilsonii Tanaka and Citrus medica L. Food Chem. 2015;173:54-60 pubmed publisher..It was also found that CWT had significantly higher free radical-scavenging activity than CML. ..
- Li M, Dong X, Gao W, Liu X, Wang R, Li P, et al. Global identification and quantitative analysis of chemical constituents in traditional Chinese medicinal formula Qi-Fu-Yin by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;114:376-89 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, the study might provide the chemical evidence for revealing the material basis of its therapeutic effects. ..
- Li F, Cheng T, Dong X, Li P, Yang H. Global analysis of chemical constituents in Shengmai injection using high performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;117:61-72 pubmed publisher..The proposed methods may provide a useful and comprehensive reference for the quality control of SMI, and thus to provide supporting data for the quality control and application of SMI clinically. ..
- Liu X, Wu S, Li P, Yang H. Advancement in the chemical analysis and quality control of flavonoid in Ginkgo biloba. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;113:212-25 pubmed publisher..This discussion on chemical analyses of Ginkgo flavonoids will also be found as a significant guide for widely varied natural flavonoids. ..
- Wang F, Xie Z, Xing L, Zhang B, Zhang J, Cui P, et al. Biocompatible polymeric nanocomplexes as an intracellular stimuli-sensitive prodrug for type-2 diabetes combination therapy. Biomaterials. 2015;73:149-59 pubmed publisher..Thus we were able to show that the intracellular stimuli-sensitive CS-MET prodrug renders a potential platform to increase the anti-diabetes activity with synergistic enhancement of gene therapy. ..
- Li C, Li M, Yang H, Li P, Gao W. Rapid characterization of chemical markers for discrimination of Moutan Cortex and its processed products by direct injection-based mass spectrometry profiling and metabolomic method. Phytomedicine. 2018;45:76-83 pubmed publisher..It could not only be applied to discriminate herbal medicines and their processing products, but also to reveal the characteristics of chemical components during processing. ..
- Xie Z, Loi Truong T, Zhang P, Xu F, Xu X, Li P. Dan-Qi prescription ameliorates insulin resistance through overall corrective regulation of glucose and fat metabolism. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015;172:70-9 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrated that Danshen and Sanqi combination exerted significant anti-diabetic efficacy, and Dan-Qi prescription could be potentially considered as a therapeutic application in diabetes. ..
- Lai C, Tan T, Zeng S, Dong X, Liu E, Li P. Relative quantification of multi-components in Panax notoginseng (Sanqi) by high-performance liquid chromatography with mass spectrometry using mobile phase compensation. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;102:150-6 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated the potential of the newly developed method for obtaining the normalized data shared in different laboratories. ..
- Wang P, Zhang L, Yao J, Shi Y, Li P, Ding K. An arabinogalactan from flowers of Panax notoginseng inhibits angiogenesis by BMP2/Smad/Id1 signaling. Carbohydr Polym. 2015;121:328-35 pubmed publisher..Further studies revealed that RN1 could inhibit BMP2/Smad1/5/8/Id1 signaling. All those data indicated the RN1 had an antiangiogenic effect via BMP2 signaling and could be a potential novel inhibitor of angiogenesis. ..
- Zhang R, Li C, Yang H, Li M, Tsim K, Li P, et al. An UPLC-MS/MS method for simultaneous determination of multiple constituents in Guizhi Fuling capsule with ultrafast positive/negative ionization switching. Chin J Nat Med. 2018;16:313-320 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that the developed method pro vided a reasonable and powerful manner for quality control of GFC. ..
- Xu M, Jiang L, Wu T, Chu J, Wei Y, Aa J, et al. Inhibitory Effects of Danshen components on CYP2C8 and CYP2J2. Chem Biol Interact. 2018;289:15-22 pubmed publisher..Additionally, this study provided novel insights into the underling pharmacological mechanisms of Danshen components from the perspective of CYP2C8 and CYP2J2 inhibition. ..
- Yang T, Zhao C, Fan Y, Qi L, Li P. Design of ultraviolet wavelength and standard solution concentrations in relative response factors for simultaneous determination of multi-components with single reference standard in herbal medicines. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;114:280-7 pubmed publisher..71 was obtained. The developed SSDMC method was then applied to determination of target components in 10 Polygonum cuspidatum samples and showed comparable accuracy to conventional calibration methods with deviation less than 1%. ..
- Gao W, Wang R, Li D, Liu K, Chen J, Li H, et al. Comparison of five Lonicera flowers by simultaneous determination of multi-components with single reference standard method and principal component analysis. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;117:345-51 pubmed publisher..This strategy simplifies the processes in the quality control of multiple-componential herbal medicine which effectively adapted for improving the quality control of those herbs belonging to closely related species. ..
- Guo L, Dou L, Duan L, Liu K, Bi Z, Li P, et al. Comprehensive analysis of chemical constituents in Xingxiong injection by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry. Chin J Nat Med. 2015;13:711-20 pubmed publisher..This work could provide comprehensive information on the quality control of Xingxiong injection, which be helpful in the establishment of a rational quality control standard. ..
- Zeng S, Liu X, Lai C, Liu E, Li P. Diagnostic ion filtering strategy for chemical characterization of Guge Fengtong Tablet with high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry. Chin J Nat Med. 2015;13:390-400 pubmed publisher..The coupling of HPLC-ESI-Q-TOF/MS with the diagnostic ion filtering strategy was useful and efficient for the in-depth structural elucidation of chemical compounds of GGFTT. ..
- Lai C, Tan T, Zeng S, Qi L, Liu X, Dong X, et al. An integrated high resolution mass spectrometric data acquisition method for rapid screening of saponins in Panax notoginseng (Sanqi). J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;109:184-91 pubmed publisher..Particularly, some unusual compounds containing the branched glycosyl group or new substituted acyl groups were firstly reported. The proposed integrated strategy held a strong promise for analyses of the complex mixtures. ..
- Wan J, Fan Y, Yu Q, Ge Y, Yan C, Alolga R, et al. Integrated evaluation of malonyl ginsenosides, amino acids and polysaccharides in fresh and processed ginseng. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;107:89-97 pubmed publisher..Processing should be paid more attention for the quality control of ginseng products. ..
- Lu J, Song H, Li P, Zhou P, Dong X, Chen J. Screening of direct thrombin inhibitors from Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae by a peak fractionation approach. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;109:85-90 pubmed publisher..These results may contribute to explain the medical benefit of RSM for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Yang H, Gao W, Liu L, Liu K, Liu E, Qi L, et al. Discovery of characteristic chemical markers for classification of aconite herbs by chromatographic profile and probabilistic neural network. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;115:10-9 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the proposed strategy is beneficial to selection of rational chemical markers for the species classification and quality control of herbal medicines. ..
- Liu X, Qi L, Fan Z, Dong X, Guo R, Lou F, et al. Accurate analysis of ginkgolides and their hydrolyzed metabolites by analytical supercritical fluid chromatography hybrid tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2015;1388:251-8 pubmed publisher..The developed SFC-QQQ MS method allows accurate determination of ginkgolides and metabolites with high resolutions, and can be extended to analysis of other water-unstable compounds. ..
- Wu S, Song H, Li B, Liu R, Yang H, He L, et al. A fast and accurate method for the identification of peroxidase inhibitors from Radix Salvia Miltiorrhizae by on-flow biochemical assay coupled with LC/Q-TOF-MS: comparison with ultrafiltration-based affinity selection. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2018;410:4311-4322 pubmed publisher..Graphical abstract Compared with a classical method of ultrafiltration LC-MS, the newly developed method of on-flow bioassay shows advantages in saving time, avoiding false positives and improving the accuracy. ..
- Fan Z, Liu X, Guo R, Dong X, Gao W, Li P, et al. Pharmacokinetic studies of ginkgolide K in rat plasma and tissues after intravenous administration using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2015;988:1-7 pubmed publisher..The major distribution tissues of GK in rats were liver and kidney. This study would provide critical information to promote the future study of GK. ..
- Zhang L, Zhang H, Li X, Jia B, Yang Y, Zhou P, et al. Miltirone protects human EA.hy926 endothelial cells from oxidized low-density lipoprotein-derived oxidative stress via a heme oxygenase-1 and MAPK/Nrf2 dependent pathway. Phytomedicine. 2016;23:1806-1813 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal that miltirone exerts protective functions on endothelial cells in response to ox-LDL-induced oxidative stress, and does so via Nrf2/HO-1, which provides novel insights into the antioxidant capacity of miltirone. ..
- Guo R, Liu X, Gao W, Dong X, Fanali S, Li P, et al. A strategy for screening antioxidants in Ginkgo biloba extract by comprehensive two-dimensional ultra high performance liquid chromatography. J Chromatogr A. 2015;1422:147-154 pubmed publisher..This work may offer pharmacodynamics base for further research about EGB, also the strategy is likelihood to be applied in screening antioxidant in other herbal medicine. ..
- Lelu J, Liu Q, Alolga R, Fan Y, Xiao W, Qi L, et al. A new two-dimensional chromatographic method for separation of saponins from steamed Panax notoginseng. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;125:355-9 pubmed publisher..The separated compounds were identified as notoginsenosides R1, T5, ginsenosides Rb1, Rg1, Rg2, Rh1, Rh4, Rd, 20 (S) -Rg3 and a mixture of ginsenosides Rk1 and Rg5. ..
- Liu L, Wu B, Liu K, Li C, Zhou X, Li P, et al. Multivariable optimization of the micellar system for the ionic liquid-modified MEKC separation of phenolic acids. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;126:1-8 pubmed publisher..9969), and accuracy (recoveries ranging from 94.71 to 106.85%). Finally, the proposed method was successfully applied to determine the phenolic acids in a Chinese medicine compound, compound danshen dripping pills. ..
- Song H, Wu S, Qi L, Long F, Jiang L, Liu K, et al. A strategy for screening active lead compounds and functional compound combinations from herbal medicines based on pharmacophore filtering and knockout/knockin chromatography. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1456:176-86 pubmed publisher..This strategy was expected to unveil the mystery of herbal medicines and inspire a natural product-based drug discovery. ..
- Li Y, Liu X, Wang H, Dong X, Gao W, Xu X, et al. Pharmacokinetic studies of phellodendrine in rat plasma and tissues after intravenous administration using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1029-1030:95-101 pubmed publisher..This study may provide a basis for the further study of phellodendrine. ..
- Zeng S, Li P, Liu E. Metabolic profile of Guge Fengtong tablet in rat urine and bile after oral administration, using high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Chin J Nat Med. 2015;13:954-60 pubmed publisher..In addition, the results of this work also demonstrated the feasibility of HPLC-ESI-Q-TOF/MS for reliable characterization of the in vivo metabolites from herbal preparations. ..
- Dong X, Wang R, Zhou X, Li P, Yang H. Current mass spectrometry approaches and challenges for the bioanalysis of traditional Chinese medicines. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1026:15-26 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the difficulties encountered in the analyzing biological samples in TCMs and the solutions to these problems have been mentioned. ..
- Zhang Q, Dong X, Liu X, Gao W, Li P, Yang H. Rapid separation and identification of multiple constituents in Danhong Injection by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray ionization quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry. Chin J Nat Med. 2016;14:147-160 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the UHPLC-ESI-QTOF/MS method is useful and efficient for in-depth structural elucidation of chemical compounds in complex matrices of herbal medicines such as DHI. ..
- Fan Y, Li Y, Chen Y, Zhao Y, Liu L, Li J, et al. Comprehensive Metabolomic Characterization of Coronary Artery Diseases. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016;68:1281-93 pubmed publisher..4% in the 3-center external sets (n = 305). Plasma metabolomics are powerful for characterizing metabolic disturbances. Differences in small-molecule metabolites may reflect underlying CAD and serve as biomarkers for CAD progression. ..
- Shi W, Zhang C, Zhao D, Wang L, Li P, Li H. Discovery of Hepatotoxic Equivalent Combinatorial Markers from Dioscorea bulbifera tuber by Fingerprint-Toxicity Relationship Modeling. Sci Rep. 2018;8:462 pubmed publisher..The present study is expected not only to efficiently discover hepatotoxicity-related markers of HMs, but also to rationally evaluate/predict the hepatotoxicity of HMs. ..
- Wu B, Song H, Zhou X, Liu X, Gao W, Dong X, et al. Screening of minor bioactive compounds from herbal medicines by in silico docking and the trace peak exposure methods. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1436:91-9 pubmed publisher..The strategy is expected to be practical and useful for screening bioactive molecules from herbal medicines, especially for the minor compounds, which will definitely accelerate the discovery of new drug candidates. ..
- Guo L, Duan L, Dou L, Liu L, Yang H, Liu E, et al. Quality standardization of herbal medicines using effective compounds combination as labeled constituents. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;129:320-331 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the presently developed ECC-based approach not only offers new insight into the understanding of the holistic effects of HMs, but also provides efficacy-associated labeled constituents for quality control of botanicals. ..
- Duan L, Guo L, Dou L, Zhou C, Xu F, Zheng G, et al. Discrimination of Citrus reticulata Blanco and Citrus reticulata 'Chachi' by gas chromatograph-mass spectrometry based metabolomics approach. Food Chem. 2016;212:123-7 pubmed publisher..The antimicrobial activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria of the volatile oil from Citrus reticulata Blanco and Citrus reticulata 'Chachi' was investigated preliminarily. ..
- Wang J, Liu X, Fan Z, Dong X, Lou F, Li P, et al. Pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution study of ginkgolide L in rats by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2015;1006:30-36 pubmed publisher..GL could distribute to tissues quickly and the major distribution tissue of GL in rats was liver. This was the first report of pharmacokinetic and tissue distribution data for GL. ..
- Li M, Li C, Gao W, Li P, Yang H. Highly sensitive strategy for identification of trace chemicals in complex matrix: Application to analysis of monacolin analogues in monascus-fermented rice product. Anal Chim Acta. 2017;982:156-167 pubmed publisher..This study provided a sensitive and powerful method for rapidly characterization of trace chemicals in complex matrix. ..
- Nian S, Li H, Liu E, Li P. Comparison of ?-glucosidase inhibitory effect and bioactive constituents of Anemarrhenae Rhizoma and Fibrous Roots. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2017;145:195-202 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that the established HPLC-QQQ/MS method was proven to be useful and efficient for quality control of Anemarrhena materials, and fibrous root had the potential to be utilized as anti-diabetic medicinal resource. ..
- Yang Y, Li X, Peng L, An L, Sun N, Hu X, et al. Tanshindiol C inhibits oxidized low-density lipoprotein induced macrophage foam cell formation via a peroxiredoxin 1 dependent pathway. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2018;1864:882-890 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that Tan C protects macrophages from oxLDL induced foam cell formation via activation of Prdx1/ABCA1 signaling and that Prdx1 may be a novel target for therapeutic intervention of atherosclerosis. ..
- Zeng S, Duan L, Chen B, Li P, Liu E. Chemicalome and metabolome profiling of polymethoxylated flavonoids in Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium based on an integrated strategy combining background subtraction and modified mass defect filter in a Microsoft Excel Platform. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1508:106-120 pubmed publisher..This work demonstrated the feasibility of the integrated approach for reliable characterization of the constituents and metabolites in herbal medicines. ..
- Wang Y, Liu E, Li P. Chemotaxonomic studies of nine Paris species from China based on ultra-high performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2017;140:20-30 pubmed publisher..Our results could provide a reasonable foundation for chemotaxonomy or further studies of Paris species. ..
- Xie Z, Zhong L, Wan X, Li M, Yang H, Li P, et al. Petroleum ether sub-fraction of rosemary extract improves hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance by inhibiting SREBPs. Chin J Nat Med. 2016;14:746-756 pubmed publisher..Our results from the present study suggested that petroleum ether fraction of rosemary extracts exhibited the best potential of improving lipid metabolism by inhibiting SREBPs activity. ..
- Zhang Y, Guo L, Duan L, Dong X, Zhou P, Liu E, et al. Simultaneous determination of 16 phenolic constituents in Spatholobi Caulis by high performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization triple quadrupole mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2015;102:110-8 pubmed publisher..The PCA results indicated the quantitative analysis based on HPLC-MS/MS is a feasible method for quality assessment and control of Spatholobi Caulis. ..
- Tan T, Lai C, Zeng S, Li P, Liu E. Comprehensive profiling and characterization of quassinoids from the seeds of Brucea javanica via segment and exposure strategy coupled with modified mass defect filter. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2016;408:527-33 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results demonstrate that the integrated strategy reported in this study has considerable potential for rapid screening of natural compounds especially for the trace ones in herbal medicines. ..
- Zhang M, Wang Y, Qian F, Li P, Xu X. Hypericin inhibits oligomeric amyloid ?42-induced inflammation response in microglia and ameliorates cognitive deficits in an amyloid ? injection mouse model of Alzheimer's disease by suppressing MKL1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;481:71-76 pubmed publisher..Therefore, hypericin could be considered as a potential candidate for treating AD. ..
- Liu X, Cheng C, Wang J, Luo H, Tu L, Lin L, et al. A metabolic exposure-oriented network regulation strategy for the identification of effective combination in the extract of Ginkgo biloba L. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2018;149:151-159 pubmed publisher..This method can be used as an alternative for effective combination screening. ..
- Qiao X, Sun W, Wang C, Zhang L, Li P, Wen X, et al. Polyyne-Enriched Extract from Oplopanax elatus Significantly Ameliorates the Progression of Colon Carcinogenesis in ApcMin/+ Mice. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..These results indicate that PEO may have potential value in prevention of colon cancer by down-regulating Wnt-related protein. ..
- Duan L, Dou L, Yu K, Guo L, Bai Zhong C, Li P, et al. Polymethoxyflavones in peel of Citrus reticulata 'Chachi' and their biological activities. Food Chem. 2017;234:254-261 pubmed publisher..The isolated PMF compounds could also significantly inhibit NO production and the effect varied mainly depending on the number of methoxy groups. ..
- Pan T, Cheng T, Jia Y, Li P, Li F. Anti-rheumatoid arthritis effects of traditional Chinese herb couple in adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2017;205:1-7 pubmed publisher..3g/kg. To conclude, all results suggest that CN possesses evident anti-arthritic effects in AIA rats. ..
- Zhong L, Xie Z, Yang H, Li P, Xu X. Moutan Cortex and Paeoniae Radix Rubra reverse high-fat-diet-induced metabolic disorder and restore gut microbiota homeostasis. Chin J Nat Med. 2017;15:210-219 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results provide novel mechanisms of action for the effects of CM and PR in treating DIO-induced dysregulation of sugar and lipid metabolism. ..
- Song H, Wang H, Zhao X, He L, Zhong H, Wu S, et al. Label-free pharmacological profiling based on dynamic mass redistribution for characterization and authentication of hazardous natural products. J Hazard Mater. 2017;333:265-274 pubmed publisher..This study provides a systematic illustration about the establishment, applicability and advantages of BTPP, which contributes to the safety assessment of natural products in related fields. ..
- Zhao D, Jiang L, Fan Y, Dong L, Ma J, Dong X, et al. Identification of urine tauro-?-muricholic acid as a promising biomarker in Polygoni Multiflori Radix-induced hepatotoxicity by targeted metabolomics of bile acids. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;108:532-542 pubmed publisher..Urine T?MCA was identified as a promising biomarker to facilitate the clinical monitoring of PMR-induced hepatotoxicity and may serve as potential therapeutic target. ..