- Sperm chromatin integrity may predict future fertility for unexplained recurrent spontaneous abortion patientsLihong Zhang
Shandong Provincial Key Laboratory for Improving Birth Outcome Technique, Shandong Provincial Research Institute for Family Planning, Jinan 250002, China
Int J Androl 35:752-7. 2012..The sperm chromatin integrity was a significant predictor for future abortion and infertility...
- Measurement of sperm DNA fragmentation using bright-field microscopy: comparison between sperm chromatin dispersion test and terminal uridine nick-end labeling assayLi Hong Zhang
Department of Reproductive Medicine, Shandong Research Institute for Family Planning, Jinan, China
Fertil Steril 94:1027-32. 2010..To compare sperm chromatin dispersion (SCD) test with terminal deoxynucleotidyle transferase-mediated terminal uridine nick-end labeling (TUNEL) assay in assessing DNA fragmentation in human sperm through bright-field microscopy...
- [Measurement of sperm DNA integrity by sperm chromatin dispersion test and TdT-mediated dUTP nick end labeling assay]Li Hong Zhang
Key Laboratory for Improving Birth Outcome Technique, Shandong Institute For Family Planning, Jinan 250002, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 89:970-2. 2009..To compare the effects of sperm chromatin dispersion (SCD) test and TdT-mediated dUTP nick end labeling (TUNEL) assay in assessing the DNA fragmentation in human sperm...
- Sperm chromosomal aneuploidy and DNA integrity of infertile men with anejaculationYi Qiu
Key Laboratory for Improving Birth Outcome Technique, Shandong Provincial Family Planning Institute of Science and Technology, Jinan, Shandong, China
J Assist Reprod Genet 29:185-94. 2012..To explore sperm chromosomal aneuploidy, sperm membrane and DNA integrity in infertile patients with anejaculation...
- [Preimplantation genetic diagnosis]Xiangge Meng
Reproductive Medical Research Center, Shandong Institute For Family Planning, Jinan 250002, China
Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi 37:676-8. 2002..To evaluate the clinical effectiveness of preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) for the couples having a higher risk of genetic diseases with fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)...