Genomes and Genes
- Smoking and air pollution exposure and lung cancer mortality in Zhaoyuan CountyHao Li
Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, China
Int J Hyg Environ Health 216:63-70. 2013..Simultaneous exposure to high levels of air pollution and high tobacco consumption at the same place is rare. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the impact of the two factors on the risk of developing lung cancer...
- The effect of oxidized low-density lipoprotein combined with adriamycin on the proliferation of Eca-109 cell lineHao Li
Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, P R China
Lipids Health Dis 10:108. 2011..The purpose of this study was to identify the affect on the proliferation Eca-109 cells treated with oxidized low-density lipoprotein (ox-LDL) combined with adriamycin (ADM)...
- Association of serum levels of lipid and its novel constituents with the different stages of esophageal carcinomaYutao Diao
College of Public Health, Shandong University, Jinan, PR China
Lipids Health Dis 8:48. 2009..The aim of the study was to evaluate the association of immunoglobulin G type of autoantibodies to oxidized low-density lipoprotein (oxLDL-lgG) and oxLDL-lgM with the progression of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESSC)...
- Multi-susceptibility genes associated with the risk of the development stages of esophageal squamous cell cancer in Feicheng CountyQing Da Li
The Key Laboratory of Cardiovascular Remodeling and Function Research, Chinese Ministry of Education and Chinese Ministry of Health, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, 250012, China
BMC Gastroenterol 11:74. 2011..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the association of multi-genotype polymorphisms with the stepwise progression of esophageal squamous cell cancer (ESCC) and the possibility of predicting those at higher risk...
- Association of genetic polymorphisms of aldehyde dehydrogenase-2 with esophageal squamous cell dysplasiaYing zhi Zhou
School of Economics, Shandong University, 27 Shanda Nanlu, Jinan 250100, Shandong Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 16:3445-9. 2010..To demonstrate the possible associations between genetic polymorphisms of aldehyde dehydrogenase-2 (ALDH2) and esophageal squamous cell dysplasia (ESCD)...
- [Time trends on the prevalence of cancer during 1970-2005 in Shandong province]Hao Li
Department of Hematology, Center of Oncology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, China
Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 30:592-5. 2009..To analyze time trend of cancer during 1970-2005 in Shandong province so as to develop strategies for control and prevention of cancer at the community level...
- Upregulation of PTEN involved in scorpion venom-induced apoptosis in a lymphoma cell lineFang Gao
Department of Hematology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, China
Leuk Lymphoma 50:633-41. 2009..The results indicate that key regulators in BmK venom-induced apoptosis are PTEN, acting through downregulation of the PI3K/Akt signal pathway, in Raji cells and p27 in Jurkat cells...
- Nutrition deficiency increases the risk of stomach cancer mortalityQing Da Li
Department of Medicine, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, China
BMC Cancer 12:315. 2012..The purpose of the study is to determine whether exposure to malnutrition during early life is associated with increased risk of stomach cancer in later life...
- The association between serum levels of oxLDL-lgG and oxLDL-lgM autoantibody with adult acute myeloblastic leukaemiaHao Li
Tumor Center of Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, PR China
Lipids Health Dis 9:11. 2010..To evaluate the relationship between serum antibodies against ox-LDL levels and adult acute myeloblastic leukemia (AML)...
- Polymorphisms in the MTHRF, VDR, MMP-9 and IL-β genes and the risk of premature rupture of membranesXueqiang Fang
Shandong Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Jinan, China
Gynecol Obstet Invest 70:206-14. 2010..Little is known about the genetic susceptibility of PROM...
- Relationship between the expression of hTERT and EYA4 mRNA in peripheral blood mononuclear cells with the progressive stages of carcinogenesis of the esophagusHao Li
Tumor Center, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, 250012, PR China
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 28:145. 2009..To establish a relationship between esophageal squamous cell diseases and the expression of human telomerase reverse transcriptase (hTERT) and Eyes absent 4 (EYA4) mRNA in peripheral blood mononuclear cells...
- Association of the polymorphisms of MTHFR C677T, VDR C352T, and MPO G463A with risk for esophageal squamous cell dysplasia and carcinomaDaqing Li
Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, China
Arch Med Res 39:594-600. 2008....
- Organism diversity between women with and without bacterial vaginosis as determined by polymerase chain reaction denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis and 16S rRNA gene sequenceYutao Diao
Department of Epidemiology and Health Statistics, School of Public Health, Shandong University, China
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 37:1438-46. 2011..The aim of this study was to characterize the different structures of microbial communities between 20 healthy women and 17 bacterial vaginosis (BV)-positive women of reproductive age using denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE)...
- Acute and 30-day oral toxicity studies of administered carnosic acidQun Lu Wang
Department of Tumor Prevention and Treatment Center, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, China
Food Chem Toxicol 50:4348-55. 2012..Increasing interest in carnosic acid (CA) is due to its pharmacological properties. The aim of this study was to evaluate the acute and 30-day oral toxicity of CA...
- Association between vitamin D receptor polymorphisms and periodontitis: a meta-analysisLi Li Chen
School of Public Health, Shandong University, Jinan, China
J Periodontol 83:1095-103. 2012..Up to now, there has been only one systematic review focusing on this topic. We obtained some different findings compared with the previously published literature...
- Role of serum angiopoietin-2 level in screening for esophageal squamous cell cancer and its precursorsYing zhi Zhou
School of Public Health, Shandong University, Jinan 250012, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 120:1216-9. 2007..In this study, we aimed to investigate its role in screening for ESCC and its precursors...
- Expression of mRNAs for PPT, CGRP, NF-200, and MAP-2 in cocultures of dissociated DRG neurons and skeletal muscle cells in administration of NGF or NT-3Weiwei Zhang
Department of Anatomy, Shandong University School of Medicine, Jinan, China
Folia Histochem Cytobiol 50:312-8. 2012....
- Reversion of P-glycoprotein-mediated multidrug resistance in human leukemic cell line by carnosic acidXiao Ning Yu
Department of Hematology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan
Chin J Physiol 51:348-56. 2008....
- Relationship between oxidized LDL antibodies and different stages of esophageal carcinomaYan Wang
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Shandong University, Jinan, China
Arch Med Res 39:760-7. 2008..The aim of the study was to evaluate the association of antibodies against oxidized low-density lipoproteins (oxLDL-Ab) with esophageal carcinogenic progression...
- Polymorphism of CYPIA1 and GSTM1 genes associated with susceptibility of gastric cancer in Shandong Province of ChinaHao Li
Center of Tumour Treatment, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan 250012, Shandong Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 11:5757-62. 2005..To explore whether polymorphisms of the CYPIA1 and GSTM1 genes are associated with susceptibility of stomach cancer...