Gui sen Li
- The genetic variants at the HLA-DRB1 gene are associated with primary IgA nephropathy in Han ChineseYang Jiyun
Center for Human Molecular Biology and Genetics, Sichuan Academy of Medical Science and Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, Sichuan, 617002, China
BMC Med Genet 13:33. 2012..Familial clustering of patients with IgAN suggests a genetic predisposition...
- Malnutrition and inflammation in acute kidney injury due to earthquake-related crush syndromeGui sen Li
Department of Nephrology, Institute of Nephrology, Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences and Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
BMC Nephrol 11:4. 2010..This study describes the clinical characteristics of malnutrition and inflammation in patients with AKI and CS due to the Wenchuan earthquake...
- Do the mutations of C1GALT1C1 gene play important roles in the genetic susceptibility to Chinese IgA nephropathy?Gui sen Li
Renal Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Peking University First Hospital, and Peking University Institute of Nephrology, Beijing, PR China
BMC Med Genet 10:101. 2009..Cosmc, encoded by C1GALT1C1 gene, was indispensable to beta1,3 galactosylation of IgA1. We designed a serial study to investigate the relationship between the mutations of C1GALT1C1 gene and the genetic susceptibility to IgAN...
- Genetic effect of the NPHS2 gene variants on proteinuria in minimal change disease and immunoglobulin A nephropathyLi Zhu
Renal Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Peking University First Hospital, Peking University Institute of Nephrology, Key Laboratory of Renal Disease, Ministry of Health of China, Beijing, China
Nephrology (Carlton) 14:728-34. 2009....
- Variants of the ST6GALNAC2 promoter influence transcriptional activity and contribute to genetic susceptibility to IgA nephropathyGui sen Li
Renal Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, China
Hum Mutat 28:950-7. 2007....