Genomes and Genes
Gui sen Li
- The genetic variants at the HLA-DRB1 gene are associated with primary IgA nephropathy in Han ChineseYang Jiyun
Center for Human Molecular Biology and Genetics, Sichuan Academy of Medical Science and Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, Sichuan, 617002, China
BMC Med Genet 13:33. 2012..Familial clustering of patients with IgAN suggests a genetic predisposition...
- Malnutrition and inflammation in acute kidney injury due to earthquake-related crush syndromeGui sen Li
Department of Nephrology, Institute of Nephrology, Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences and Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
BMC Nephrol 11:4. 2010..This study describes the clinical characteristics of malnutrition and inflammation in patients with AKI and CS due to the Wenchuan earthquake...
- Do the mutations of C1GALT1C1 gene play important roles in the genetic susceptibility to Chinese IgA nephropathy?Gui sen Li
Renal Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Peking University First Hospital, and Peking University Institute of Nephrology, Beijing, PR China
BMC Med Genet 10:101. 2009..Cosmc, encoded by C1GALT1C1 gene, was indispensable to beta1,3 galactosylation of IgA1. We designed a serial study to investigate the relationship between the mutations of C1GALT1C1 gene and the genetic susceptibility to IgAN...
- [The correlation between NPHS2 polymorphism and IgA nephropathy in northern Chinese patients]Lei Yu
The First Hospital of Peking University, Peking University Institute of Nephrology, Beijing, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 50:851-5. 2011....
- Genetic effect of the NPHS2 gene variants on proteinuria in minimal change disease and immunoglobulin A nephropathyLi Zhu
Renal Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Peking University First Hospital, Peking University Institute of Nephrology, Key Laboratory of Renal Disease, Ministry of Health of China, Beijing, China
Nephrology (Carlton) 14:728-34. 2009....
- Variants of the ST6GALNAC2 promoter influence transcriptional activity and contribute to genetic susceptibility to IgA nephropathyGui sen Li
Renal Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, China
Hum Mutat 28:950-7. 2007....
- [Variable number of tandem repeats polymorphism of MUC20 is associated with the progression of IgA nephropathy]Gui sen Li
Renal Division of Peking University First Hospital, and Peking University Institute of Nephrology, Beijing 100034, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 85:1333-8. 2005..In this study we determined the distribution of MUC20 VNTR polymorphism in the healthy population, and the association between the MUC20 VNTR polymorphism and the pathogenesis or progression of IgAN...
- [The prevention of crush syndrome related medical problems after earthquake]Li Wang
Department of Nephrology, Sichuan People s Hospital, Sichuan Academy of Medical Science, Chengdu 610072, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 47:711-4. 2008..Managing these critical issues appropriately is essential for effective treatment of the crush syndrome...
- [Association of NPHS1 gene polymorphism with IgA nephropathy]Lei Yu
Renal Division of First Hospital, Institute of Nephrology, Peking University, Beijing 100034, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 89:881-5. 2009..To investigate the association of the polymorphism of NPHS1, coding gene of nephrin, with the degree of proteinuria, renal function, and prognosis of IgA nephropathy (IgAN) in patients in north China...