Affiliation: Jilin University
- Yin R, Liu X, Zhang P, Chen Y, Xie G, Ai L, et al. A Raf kinase inhibitor demonstrates antiviral activities both inÂ vitro and inÂ vivo against different genotypes of virulent Newcastle disease virus. Antiviral Res. 2016;133:140-4 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that the Raf kinase inhibitor compound RKIV, by inhibiting the host cellular target Raf kinase, might be very promising as a new class of antivirals against the enzootic virulent NDV infection. ..
- Xue C, Cong Y, Yin R, Sun Y, Ding C, Yu S, et al. Genetic diversity of the genotype VII Newcastle disease virus: identification of a novel VIIj sub-genotype. Virus Genes. 2017;53:63-70 pubmed publisher..It is worthy of note that the isolation rate of VIIj is increasing recently. It emphasizes the necessity to pay close attention to the epidemiological dynamic of genotype VII NDV and highlights the importance of vaccination program. ..
- Qian J, Ding J, Yin R, Sun Y, Xue C, Xu X, et al. Newcastle disease virus-like particles induce dendritic cell maturation and enhance viral-specific immune response. Virus Genes. 2017;53:555-564 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that NDV VLPs can be a valuable candidate for NDV vaccine development. ..
- Xue C, Xu X, Yin R, Qian J, Sun Y, Wang C, et al. Identification and pathotypical analysis of a novel VIk sub-genotype Newcastle disease virus obtained from pigeon in China. Virus Res. 2017;238:1-7 pubmed publisher..The emergence and spread of the sub-genotype VIk viruses illustrated that the genotype VI NDV was undergoing evolutionary changes. It is necessary to pay close attention and carry out epidemiological surveillance in pigeons. ..
- Qian J, Xu X, Ding J, Yin R, Sun Y, Xue C, et al. Newcastle disease virus-like particles induce DC maturation through TLR4/NF-ÎºB pathway and facilitate DC migration by CCR7-CCL19/CCL21 axis. Vet Microbiol. 2017;203:158-166 pubmed publisher..Together, these results present new insights for NDV VLPs induced DC maturation and migration, providing a better understanding of VLP-triggered innate immune responses. ..
- Zhou Y, Ren Y, Cong Y, Mu Y, Yin R, Ding Z. Autophagy induced by bovine viral diarrhea virus infection counteracts apoptosis and innate immune activation. Arch Virol. 2017;162:3103-3118 pubmed publisher..These findings might help to illustrate the pathogenesis of persistent infection caused by BVDV. ..