Genomes and Genes
Yi Xun Liu
Affiliation: Institute of Zoology
- Liu Y. Advanced studies on ovary physiology in China in the past 30 years. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2016;68:366-84 pubmed
- Yu K, Deng S, Sun T, Li Y, Liu Y. Melatonin Regulates the Synthesis of Steroid Hormones on Male Reproduction: A Review. Molecules. 2018;23: pubmed publisher..However, the melatonin-induced regulation of steroid hormones may differ among species, and the literature data indicate that melatonin has important effects on steroidogenesis and male reproduction. ..
- Cheng J, Liu Y. Age-Related Loss of Cohesion: Causes and Effects. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..The time of cohesion cleavage plays an important role in correct chromosome segregation. This review focuses specifically on the causes and effects of age-related cohesion deterioration in female meiosis. ..
- Li X, Zhang Y, Wang X, Jin C, Wang Y, Sun T, et al. Regulation of blood-testis barrier assembly in vivo by germ cells. FASEB J. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Li, X.-Y., Zhang, Y., Wang, X.-X., Jin, C., Wang, Y.-Q., Sun, T.-C., Li, J., Tang, J.-X., Batool, A., Deng, S.-L., Chen, S.-R., Cheng, C. Y., Liu, Y.-X. Regulation of blood-testis barrier assembly in vivo by germ cells...
- Liu Y. Plasminogen activator/plasminogen activator inhibitors in ovarian physiology. Front Biosci. 2004;9:3356-73 pubmed..Thus, the next challenge is to identify the interrelationship between multiple paracrine and autocrine factors and the PA system, and to know how they regulate the protease and the protease inhibitor in the ovary. ..
- Wen Q, Zheng Q, Li X, Hu Z, Gao F, Cheng C, et al. Wt1 dictates the fate of fetal and adult Leydig cells during development in the mouse testis. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2014;307:E1131-43 pubmed publisher..In summary, FLC-like cells in mutant testes are putative FLCs that remain mitotically active in adult mice, illustrating that Wt1 dictates the fate of FLC and ALC during postnatal testis development. ..
- Hao J, Chen M, Ji S, Wang X, Wang Y, Huang X, et al. Equatorin is not essential for acrosome biogenesis but is required for the acrosome reaction. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:537-42 pubmed publisher..Eqtn is involved in the fusion of the outer acrosomal membrane and the sperm plasma membrane during the acrosome reaction, most likely via an interaction with the SNARE complex. ..
- Li L, Ji S, Yang J, Li X, Zhang J, Zhang Y, et al. Wnt/?-catenin signaling regulates follicular development by modulating the expression of Foxo3a signaling components. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2014;382:915-25 pubmed publisher..These findings provide evidence that Wnt signaling might negatively regulate follicular development potentially through Foxo3a signaling components. ..
- Liu Y, Gao F, Wei P, Chen X, Gao H, Zou R, et al. Involvement of molecules related to angiogenesis, proteolysis and apoptosis in implantation in rhesus monkey and mouse. Contraception. 2005;71:249-62 pubmed..Furthermore, the combined use of these compounds produced an obvious additive effect on inhibiting implantation. This finding suggested this may be a good approach for developing an anti-implantation agent. ..