Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institute of Zoology
- He Q, Gao S, Lv J, Li W, Liu F. BLOS2 maintains hematopoietic stem cells in the fetal liver via repressing Notch signaling. Exp Hematol. 2017;51:1-6.e2 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal that balanced control of Notch signaling by BLOS2 is required for HSC homeostasis during FL hematopoiesis. ..
- Yan H, Zhang C, Wang Z, Tu T, Duan H, Luo Y, et al. CD146 is required for VEGF-C-induced lymphatic sprouting during lymphangiogenesis. Sci Rep. 2017;7:7442 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our data reveals a critical role of CD146 to mediate VEGF-C signaling pathway in lymphangiogenesis. ..
- Wang L, Liu Z, Lin H, Ma D, Tao Q, Liu F. Epigenetic regulation of left-right asymmetry by DNA methylation. EMBO J. 2017;36:2987-2997 pubmed publisher..1 regulates collective DFC migration through cadherin 1 (Cdh1). Taken together, our data uncover dynamic DNA methylation as an epigenetic mechanism to control LR determination during early embryogenesis in vertebrates. ..
- Wang S, He Q, Ma D, Xue Y, Liu F. Irf4 Regulates the Choice between T Lymphoid-Primed Progenitor and Myeloid Lineage Fates during Embryogenesis. Dev Cell. 2015;34:621-31 pubmed publisher..1 expression to prevent an alternate fate. Our findings provide insight into the fate determination mechanism of T lymphoid-primed progenitors. ..
- Xue Y, Lv J, Zhang C, Wang L, Ma D, Liu F. The Vascular Niche Regulates Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cell Lodgment and Expansion via klf6a-ccl25b. Dev Cell. 2017;42:349-362.e4 pubmed publisher..Together, we identify the Klf6a-Ccl25b/Ccr7 axis in controlling the complex HSPC-CHT niche interaction, which may be applicable to in vitro expansion or engraftment of HSPCs after transplantation. ..
- Lv J, Liu F. Application of Aorta-gonad-mesonephros Explant Culture System in Developmental Hematopoiesis. J Vis Exp. 2017;: pubmed publisher..This series of experiments would be helpful in defining the underlying mechanisms essential for HSC development in mammals. ..