Fu hua Li
Affiliation: Institute of Oceanology
- Yang H, Li S, Li F, Lv X, Xiang J. Recombinant expression and functional analysis of an isoform of anti-lipopolysaccharide factors (FcALF5) from Chinese shrimp Fenneropenaeus chinensis. Dev Comp Immunol. 2015;53:47-54 pubmed publisher..These findings provided more information to develop new strategies for the control of shrimp disease in aquaculture. ..
- Lv X, Li S, Zhang C, Xiang J, Li F. Multiple Isoforms of Anti-Lipopolysaccharide Factors and Their Antimicrobial Functions in the Ridgetail Prawn Exopalaemon carinicauda. Mar Drugs. 2018;16: pubmed publisher..The present data showed the important function of different EcALFs in modulating the in vivo bacterial and viral propagation in E. carinicauda. This study will provide new clues into the disease control in aquaculture. ..
- Wang Z, Li S, Li F, Yang H, Yang F, Xiang J. Characterization of two types of vascular endothelial growth factor from Litopenaeus vannamei and their involvements during WSSV infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;47:824-32 pubmed publisher..The present study indicated that LvVEGF1 and LvVEGF2 might facilitate WSSV infection, which provided new evidence to understand the function of VEGF signaling pathway during WSSV infection in shrimp. ..
- Li S, Li F, Yu K, Xiang J. Identification and characterization of a doublesex gene which regulates the expression of insulin-like androgenic gland hormone in Fenneropenaeus chinensis. Gene. 2018;649:1-7 pubmed publisher..The present data indicated that FcDsx gene might involve in shrimp sexual differentiation process. ..
- Yang H, Li S, Li F, Yu K, Yang F, Xiang J. Recombinant Expression of a Modified Shrimp Anti-Lipopolysaccharide Factor Gene in Pichia pastoris GS115 and Its Characteristic Analysis. Mar Drugs. 2016;14: pubmed publisher..In addition, mFcALF2 could reduce the propagation of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) in vivo by pre-incubation with virus. The present study paves the way for developing antimicrobial drugs in aquaculture. ..
- Wang Z, Li S, Li F, Xie S, Xiang J. Identification and function analysis of a novel vascular endothelial growth factor, LvVEGF3, in the Pacific whiteleg shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei. Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;63:111-20 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the interaction between LvVEGFR and LvVEGF3 was confirmed using the yeast two-hybrid system. The results provided new insights into understanding the role of VEGF signaling pathway during virus infection. ..
- Yang H, Li S, Li F, Xiang J. Structure and Bioactivity of a Modified Peptide Derived from the LPS-Binding Domain of an Anti-Lipopolysaccharide Factor (ALF) of Shrimp. Mar Drugs. 2016;14: pubmed publisher..Collectively, these findings highlighted the potential antimicrobial mechanism of LBD peptides, and provided important information for the commercial use of LBDv in the future. ..
- Li S, Li F, Sun Z, Zhang X, Xiang J. Differentially proteomic analysis of the Chinese shrimp at WSSV latent and acute infection stages by iTRAQ approach. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;54:629-38 pubmed publisher..The present study provided a comprehensive view of molecular mechanisms regulating WSSV acute infection at the protein level. ..
- Zhou L, Li S, Wang Z, Li F, Xiang J. An eclosion hormone-like gene participates in the molting process of Palaemonid shrimp Exopalaemon carinicauda. Dev Genes Evol. 2017;227:189-199 pubmed publisher..carinicauda. The results revealed that EcEHL might participate in the molting process of shrimp and its expression was regulated by 20E. These data will help us to understand the molecular mechanism of molting in crustacean. ..
- Yang F, Li S, Li F, Xiang J. A cuticle protein from the Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei involved in WSSV infection. Dev Comp Immunol. 2018;81:303-311 pubmed publisher..4 was involved in the invasion process of WSSV through interaction with VP24. The present results could provide new insights for us in understanding the role of host cuticle proteins during virus invasion. ..
- Zhang C, Yu K, Li F, Xiang J. Acute toxic effects of zinc and mercury on survival, standard metabolism, and metal accumulation in juvenile ridgetail white prawn, Exopalaemon carinicauda. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2017;145:549-556 pubmed publisher..8 fold for Hg in the gills of the juveniles after 24h exposure. The data obtained from the present study would provide useful information for help further understanding on the toxicological responses of this species to trace metals. ..
- Yuan J, Gao Y, Zhang X, Wei J, Liu C, Li F, et al. Genome Sequences of Marine Shrimp Exopalaemon carinicauda Holthuis Provide Insights into Genome Size Evolution of Caridea. Mar Drugs. 2017;15: pubmed publisher..Both recent (Jockey and Gypsy) and ancestral (DIRS) originated retrotransposons responsible for the genome evolution. The E. carinicauda genome also exhibited potential for the genomic and experimental research of shrimps. ..
- Yu Y, Zhang X, Yuan J, Wang Q, Li S, Huang H, et al. Identification of Sex-determining Loci in Pacific White Shrimp Litopeneaus vannamei Using Linkage and Association Analysis. Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2017;19:277-286 pubmed publisher..The fine-mapped sex-determining region will contribute to the mapping of sex-determining gene and help to clarify sex determination system for L. vannamei. ..
- Liu F, Li S, Liu G, Li F. Triosephosphate isomerase (TPI) facilitates the replication of WSSV in Exopalaemon carinicauda. Dev Comp Immunol. 2017;71:28-36 pubmed publisher..The data showed that interference of EcTPI gene led to a significant decrease of WSSV loads in WSSV infected prawn. These data provided useful information to understand the infection mechanism of WSSV. ..
- Lv X, Li S, Liu F, Li F, Xiang J. Identification and function analysis of an anti-lipopolysaccharide factor from the ridgetail prawn Exopalaemon carinicauda. Dev Comp Immunol. 2017;70:128-134 pubmed publisher..The present data showed the important roles of an ALF gene in modulating the inÂ vivo bacterial proliferation in E.Â carinicauda and provided new insight in disease control in aquaculture. ..
- Liu J, Yu Y, Li F, Zhang X, Xiang J. A new anti-lipopolysaccharide factor (ALF) gene with its SNP polymorphisms related to WSSV-resistance of Litopenaeus vannamei. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2014;39:24-33 pubmed publisher..The specific haplotype CT consisted of g.1415-C > A and g.1419-T > A was associated with susceptibility to WSSV (P < 0.05). These findings provide theoretical support for selection of WSSV-resistant varieties of L. vannamei. ..
- Wang Q, Yu Y, Yuan J, Zhang X, Huang H, Li F, et al. Effects of marker density and population structure on the genomic prediction accuracy for growth trait in Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei. BMC Genet. 2017;18:45 pubmed publisher..Therefore it is very important to optimize the design of the reference population when applying GS to shrimp breeding. ..
- Yuan J, Zhang X, Liu C, Wei J, Li F, Xiang J. Horizontally transferred genes in the genome of Pacific white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei. BMC Evol Biol. 2013;13:165 pubmed publisher..This is the first time to report the existence of horizontally transferred genes in shrimp. Importantly, most of these genes are exposed to a negative selection pressure and appeared to be functional. ..