Affiliation: Huazhong Agricultural University
- Zhang G, Chen X, Qian P, Chen H, Li X. Immunogenicity of a recombinant Sendai virus expressing the capsid precursor polypeptide of foot-and-mouth disease virus. Res Vet Sci. 2016;104:181-7 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that the recombinant SeV-P1 virus could be utilized as an alternative strategy to develop a new generation of safety and efficacious vaccine against FMDV infection. ..
- Qian S, Fan W, Qian P, Chen H, Li X. Isolation and full-genome sequencing of Seneca Valley virus in piglets from China, 2016. Virol J. 2016;13:173 pubmed..Moreover, veterinarians must pay attention to this vesicular disease and reinforce biosecurity measures and prevent SVV spread. ..
- Fan W, Qian P, Wang D, Zhi X, Wei Y, Chen H, et al. Integrin ?v?3 promotes infection by Japanese encephalitis virus. Res Vet Sci. 2017;111:67-74 pubmed publisher..Moreover, integrin ?v mediates JEV infection in viral binding stage of life cycle. Therefore, our study suggested that integrin ?v and ?3 serve as a host factor associated with JEV entry into the target cells. ..
- Xu J, Qian P, Wu Q, Liu S, Fan W, Zhang K, et al. Swine interferon-induced transmembrane protein, sIFITM3, inhibits foot-and-mouth disease virus infection in vitro and in vivo. Antiviral Res. 2014;109:22-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that sIFITM3 is a promising antiviral agent and that can safeguard the host from infection with FMDV. ..
- Fan W, Zhang D, Qian P, Qian S, Wu M, Chen H, et al. Swine TRIM21 restricts FMDV infection via an intracellular neutralization mechanism. Antiviral Res. 2016;127:32-40 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the intracellular neutralization features of FMDV contribute to the antiviral activity of sTRIM21. sTRIM21 provide another intracellular mechanism to inhibit FMDV infection in infected cells. ..
- Fan W, Qian S, Qian P, Li X. Antiviral activity of luteolin against Japanese encephalitis virus. Virus Res. 2016;220:112-6 pubmed publisher..With a time-of-drug addition assay revealing that JEV replication was inhibited by luteolin after the entry stage. Overall, our results suggested that luteolin can be used to develop an antiviral drug against JEV. ..
- Zhang H, Zheng H, Qian P, Xu J, Yang X, Zhou R, et al. Induction of systemic IFITM3 expression does not effectively control foot-and-mouth disease viral infection in transgenic pigs. Vet Microbiol. 2016;191:20-6 pubmed publisher..Based on these observations, we propose that a combination of interferons and vaccines be used to control FMDV infections and subsequent FMD outbreaks. ..