- Prognosis of microscopic polyangiitis with renal involvement: report of 60 Chinese patientsWei-Xin Hu
Department of Nephrology, Second Military Medical University, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing 210002, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 118:2089-92. 2005
- Mycophenolate mofetil versus cyclophosphamide for inducing remission of ANCA vasculitis with moderate renal involvementWeixin Hu
Research Institute of Nephrology, Jingling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, Nanjing 210002, Jiangsu, People s Republic of China
Nephrol Dial Transplant 23:1307-12. 2008....
- Staphylococcal protein A immunoadsorption for Goodpasture's syndrome in four Chinese patientsWeixin Hu
Research Institute of Nephrology, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
J Nephrol 19:312-7. 2006..In this study, we investigated the effect of IA on serum anti-GBM level and evaluated its clinical efficacy in patients with Goodpasture's syndrome...
- Effects of mycophenolate mofetil for patients with crescentic lupus nephritisZheng Tang
Department of Nephrology, Nanjing Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University, School of Medicine, Nanjing, China
Nephrology (Carlton) 13:702-7. 2008..To compare the effects, relapse ratio and outcomes between mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) and pulse intravenous cyclophosphamide (CTX) for the induction therapy in patients with crescentic lupus nephritis...
- Successful treatment of class V+IV lupus nephritis with multitarget therapyHao Bao
Research Institute of Nephrology, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, Nanjing, China
J Am Soc Nephrol 19:2001-10. 2008..In conclusion, multitarget therapy is superior to IVCY for inducing complete remission of class V+IV lupus nephritis and is well tolerated...
- Mycophenolate mofetil vs cyclophosphamide therapy for patients with diffuse proliferative lupus nephritisWeixin Hu
Research Institute of Nephrology, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University Clinical School of Medicine, Nanjing 210002, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 115:705-9. 2002..To make an open label prospective trial for comparing the therapeutic effects of mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) vs cyclophosphamide (CYC) pulse therapy on patients with diffuse proliferative lupus nephritis (DPLN)...
- Class V lupus nephritis: a clinicopathologic study in 152 patientsQiang Chen
Department of Nephrology, Research Institute of Nephrology, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, China
J Nephrol 16:126-32. 2003..Class V lupus nephritis (LN) can be divided into two subgroups according to the 1995 WHO modified classification, but the difference in clinical characteristics between these subgroups is not well known...
- Mast cell infiltration associated with tubulointerstitial fibrosis in chronic Aristolochic Acid NephropathyYichao Wu
Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
Hum Exp Toxicol 24:41-7. 2005..Macrophages were not abundant, neither in acute nor in chronic AAN. Our findings show for the first time that mast cell infiltration seems to be associated with the progression of fibrosis in the renal tubulointerstitium in chronic AAN...
- Clinical spectrum of diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis in Chinese patientsZheng Tang
Department of Nephrology, Jinling Hospital, School of Medicine, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210002, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 116:1737-40. 2003..To investigate retrospectively the incidence, distribution of primary disease and clinicopathologic characteristics of diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis (DCGN) in Chinese patients...
- Pathological demography of native patients in a nephrology center in ChinaHuiping Chen
Department of Nephrology, Jinling Hospital, School of Medicine of Nanjing University, Nanjing 210002, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 116:1377-81. 2003..In primary glomerular diseases, IgA nephropathy is still the most frequently observed pathological pattern. In SGN, LN appeared the most often. Increased prevalence was found in anti-GBM nephritis and HUS/TTP...
- Genetic polymorphisms of phase II metabolic enzymes and lung cancer susceptibility in a population of Central South ChinaHan Chun Chen
Department of Biochemistry, Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University, Changsha 410078, Hunan, China
Dis Markers 22:141-52. 2006..All these findings suggest that the genetic polymorphisms of phase II metabolic enzymes affect the susceptibility of lung cancer in the Han ethnic group of Central South China...