- Li F, Shi L, Wang F, Sun C, Kang D, Zhang Y, et al. [Simultaneous determination of pyraclostrobin and thiophanate-methyl and its metabolite carbendazim residues in soil and citrus by QuEChERS-liquid chromatography- tandem mass spectrometry]. Se Pu. 2017;35:620-626 pubmed publisher..The established method can be applied to the residue analysis of the real samples of soil, citrus peel, citrus pulp and citrus fruits. ..
- Yu W, Huang M, Chen J, Wu S, Zheng K, Zeng S, et al. Risk assessment and monitoring of dinotefuran and its metabolites for Chinese consumption of apples. Environ Monit Assess. 2017;189:521 pubmed publisher..This work could provide guidance for the safe use of dinotefuran and serve as a reference for the establishment of a maximum residue limit of dinotefuran in apple in China. ..
- Lan X, Xie D, Yin L, Wang Z, Chen J, Zhang A, et al. Novel ?,?-unsaturated amide derivatives bearing ?-amino phosphonate moiety as potential antiviral agents. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4270-4273 pubmed publisher..Present work provides a promising template for development of potential inhibitor of plant virus. ..
- Gan X, Hu D, Chen Z, Wang Y, Song B. Synthesis and antiviral evaluation of novel 1,3,4-oxadiazole/thiadiazole-chalcone conjugates. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4298-4301 pubmed publisher..57µg/mL, respectively, which were comparable to that of Ningnanmycin (36.85µg/mL) and superior to that of Ribavirin (88.52µg/mL). Interestingly, the trend of antiviral activity in vivo was consistent with the in vitro results. ..
- Wang Z, Xie D, Gan X, Zeng S, Zhang A, Yin L, et al. Synthesis, antiviral activity, and molecular docking study of trans-ferulic acid derivatives containing acylhydrazone moiety. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4096-4100 pubmed publisher..Docking results were consistent with the inactivating activity of target compounds against TMV. ..
- Zhang Y, Wu Y, Yang A, Wang J, Zhang K, Hu D. Assessment of cadmium content of potato grown in Weining County, Guizhou Province, China. Environ Monit Assess. 2017;189:226 pubmed publisher..The mean intake of Cd by adults through consumption of potato from Weining would be 5.9 ?g/day, and it is well below the provisionally tolerable daily intake for Cd (70 ?g/day). ..
- Wang Z, Yu L, Jin L, Wang W, Zhao Q, Ran L, et al. Evaluation of Rice Resistance to Southern Rice Black-Streaked Dwarf Virus and Rice Ragged Stunt Virus through Combined Field Tests, Quantitative Real-Time PCR, and Proteome Analysis. Viruses. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Systemic acquired resistance (SAR)-related proteins in Z1 and L2186 may result in the superior resistance of these varieties compared with Fengyouxiangzhan (FYXZ). ..
- Yang A, Yu L, Chen Z, Zhang S, Shi J, Zhao X, et al. Label-Free Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of Chitosan Oligosaccharide-Treated Rice Infected with Southern Rice Black-Streaked Dwarf Virus. Viruses. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Moreover, COS can enhance the defense enzymatic activities of peroxidase, superoxide dismutase and catalase through mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling cascade pathway, and enhance the rice disease resistance. ..
- Yu L, Gan X, Zhou D, He F, Zeng S, Hu D. Synthesis and Antiviral Activity of Novel 1,4-Pentadien-3-one Derivatives Containing a 1,3,4-Thiadiazole Moiety. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..This finding suggests that 1,4-pentadien-3-one derivatives containing a 1,3,4-thiadiazole moiety may be considered as potential lead structures for discovering new antiviral agents. ..