- Hu Y, Fan L, Wu C, Wang B, Sun Z, Hu C. Identification and function analysis of the three dsRBMs in the N terminal dsRBD of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) PKR. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;50:91-100 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our observations suggested that two dsRBMs ranking in tandem at N terminal were essential for the function of CiPKR, and the presence of the extra dsRBM1 enhanced its function. ..
- Liu X, Huang K, Hou Q, Sun Z, Wang B, Lin G, et al. Identification and characterization of a constitutively expressed Ctenopharyngodon idella ADAR1 splicing isoform (CiADAR1a). Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;63:10-7 pubmed publisher..Together, according to the molecular and expression characteristics, subcellular localization and transcriptional regulatory mechanism, we deduced that CiADAR1a shared a high degree of homology with mammalian ADAR1-p110. ..
- Xu X, Lai Q, Gu M, Liu D, Hou Q, Liu X, et al. Fish IRF3 up-regulates the transcriptional level of IRF1, IRF2, IRF3 and IRF7 in CIK cells. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;47:978-85 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, overexpression of CiIRF3 in CIK cells also up-regulated the expressions of CiIRF1, CiIRF2, CiIRF3 and CiIRF7. So, CiIRF3 can improve the transcriptional level of CiIRF1, CiIRF2, CiIRF3 and CiIRF7. ..
- Wu C, Hu Y, Fan L, Wang H, Sun Z, Deng S, et al. Ctenopharyngodon idella PKZ facilitates cell apoptosis through phosphorylating eIF2Î±. Mol Immunol. 2016;69:13-23 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results suggested that PKZ could facilitate apoptosis via eIF2Î± phosphorylation. ..
- Liu D, Mao H, Gu M, Xu X, Sun Z, Lin G, et al. The transcription regulation analysis of Ctenopharyngodon idellus PKR and PKZ genes. Gene. 2016;576:512-9 pubmed publisher..The results also revealed that the consensus sequence of ISRE (interferon stimulated response element) is an important regulatory element for the transcriptional initiation of CiPKR and CiPKZ. ..
- Wang B, Liu Y, Sun Z, Liu X, Mi Y, Liu D, et al. A splicing isoform of Ctenopharyngodon idella ADAR1 (CiADAR1-like): Genome organization, tissue specific expression and transcriptional regulation. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;47:535-44 pubmed publisher..1-IRF1 (or pcDNA3.1-IRF3) with pGL3-CiADAR1-like promoter into CIK cells showed that both IRF1 and IRF3 significantly increased the luciferase activity, suggesting that they play a positive role in CiADAR1-like transcription. ..
- Wang X, Mi Y, Zhong B, Mao H, Wan Y, Zhang T, et al. Identification of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) XBP1S as a primary member in ER stress. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;64:84-92 pubmed publisher..1-CiXBP1S (pcDN3.1-CiXBP1S-nBRLZ, respectively) into EPC cells. The result showed that CiXBP1S can activate CiGRP78 and CiGRP94 promoters. ..
- Huang K, Qi G, Sun Z, Liu X, Xu X, Wang H, et al. Ctenopharyngodon idella IRF2 and ATF4 down-regulate the transcriptional level of PRKRA. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;64:155-164 pubmed publisher..1-CiIRF2 and pcDNA3.1-CiATF4, respectively. The results showed that both CiIRF2 and CiATF4 significantly decreased the luciferase activity of pGL3-PRKRAPro, suggesting that they play a negative role in CiPRKRA transcription. ..
- Wu Z, Wang L, Xu X, Lin G, Mao H, Ran X, et al. Interaction of IRF9 and STAT2 synergistically up-regulates IFN and PKR transcription in Ctenopharyngodon idella. Mol Immunol. 2017;85:273-282 pubmed publisher..coli. A GST pull-down assay suggested that GST-tagged ST2-936 efficiently bound to FLAG-tagged IRF9. The data indicated that interaction of IRF9 and STAT2 synergistically up-regulated the transcriptional level of IFN and ISG genes. ..
- Zhong B, Wang X, Mao H, Wan Y, Liu Y, Zhang T, et al. A mechanism underlies fish GRP78 protection against Pb2+ toxicity. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;66:185-188 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that CiGRP78 might increase cellular tolerance to Pb2+ via the direct interaction with it. ..
- Wang L, Wu Z, Huang Q, Huang K, Qi G, Wu C, et al. Grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) STAT3 regulates the eIF2? phosphorylation through interaction with PKR. Dev Comp Immunol. 2018;78:26-34 pubmed publisher..These results above unraveled the molecular mechanism of fish cytoplasmic STAT3 regulating the eIF2? phosphorylation and cell viability. Therefore, the function of fish cytoplasmic STAT3 is similar to those of mammals. ..
- Wang X, Zhang T, Mao H, Mi Y, Zhong B, Wei L, et al. Grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) ATF6 (activating transcription factor 6) modulates the transcriptional level of GRP78 and GRP94 in CIK cells. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;52:65-73 pubmed publisher..1-CiATF6 (pcDN3.1-CiATF6-nBRLZ, respectively) into C. idella kidney (CIK) cells. The result has shown that CiATF6 could activate CiGRP78 and CiGRP94 promoters. ..
- Sun Z, Wang B, Liu Y, Liu X, Mi Y, Gu M, et al. Genome organization and transcriptional regulation of Adenosine Deaminase Acting on RNA gene 1 (ADAR1) in grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella). Dev Comp Immunol. 2015;50:98-105 pubmed publisher..In addition, the mutant assay revealed that the proximal region of CiADAR1 promoter is the main regulatory region in CiADAR1 transcription. ..
- Wang H, Zhu Y, Xu X, Wang X, Hou Q, Xu Q, et al. Ctenopharyngodon idella NF-?B subunit p65 modulates the transcription of I?B? in CIK cells. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;54:564-72 pubmed publisher..1-Cip65-?C and pcDNA3.1-Cip65-?N, can increase the luciferase activity. Taken together, these results suggested that Cip65 can regulate the expression of CiI?B? and works as a negative feedback loop in NF-?B pathway. ..
- Hou Q, Gong R, Liu X, Mao H, Xu X, Liu D, et al. Poly I:C facilitates the phosphorylation of Ctenopharyngodon idellus type I IFN receptor subunits and JAK kinase. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;60:13-20 pubmed publisher..As a basic mechnism of feedback regulation of JAK-STAT signaling pathway, overexpression of CiCRFB1 and CiCRFB5 in CIK cells facilitated the phosphorylation of CiJAK1 and CiTYK2. ..
- Huang Q, Xie D, Mao H, Wang H, Wu Z, Huang K, et al. Ctenopharyngodon idella p53 mediates between NF-?B and PKR at the transcriptional level. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;69:258-264 pubmed publisher..When Cip53 was knockdown in CIK cells, the mRNA levels of Cip65 and CiPKR were decreased. Taken together, p53 may play pivotal roles in transcription pathway of NF-?B and PKR in fish. ..
- Zhang T, Li D, Wan L, Chen X, Wang X, Zhong B, et al. Ctenopharyngodon idella PERK (EIF2AK3) decreases cell viability by phosphorylating eIF2? under ER stress. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;70:568-574 pubmed publisher..However, under ER stress (TM stimulation) CiPERK can improve the eIF2? phosphorylation level. In addition, CCK assay showed the overexpression of CiPERK in CIK cells decreases the cell viability. ..
- Xu X, Li M, Wu Z, Wang H, Wang L, Huang K, et al. Endoplasmic Reticulum Transmembrane Proteins ZDHHC1 and STING Both Act as Direct Adaptors for IRF3 Activation in Teleost. J Immunol. 2017;199:3623-3633 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, STING and ZDHHC1 in fish can respond to viral DNA or RNA molecules in cytoplasm, as well as activate IRF3 and, eventually, trigger IFN expression. ..
- Chen H, Liu W, Wang B, Mao H, Sun Z, Hou Q, et al. Cloning, identification of the two cytokine receptor family B subunits CRFB1 and CRFB5 from grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;45:211-20 pubmed publisher..This indicated that the homodimer and the heterodimer were the potential receptor for CiIFN. ..