- [Analysis on therapeutic effect of acupuncture combined with hyperbaric oxygenation on delayed encephalopathy in the patient of acute carbon monoxide poisoning]Jun He
The First Affiliated Hospital, Tianjin University of TCM, Tianjin 300193, China
Zhongguo Zhen Jiu 28:30-2. 2008..To compare therapeutic effects of acupuncture combined with hyperbaric oxygenation and simple hyperbaric oxygenation on delayed encephalopathy in the patient of acute carbon monoxide poisoning...
- [Modified tubularized incised plate technique for hypospadias: a report of 169 cases]Jun He
Department of Urology, Children s Hospital of Hunan Province, Changsha, Hunan 410007, China
Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 16:1076-8. 2010..To explore the clinical application of the tubularized incised plate (TIP) in the surgical treatment of hypospadias...
- [Extraction of ginkgolides from Ginkgo biloba]Jun He
Guizhou Province Biochemistry Engineering Center, Guiyang 550025, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 35:1127-9. 2010..To establish the technology for extraction of ginkgolides from Ginkgo Biloba with alcohol-water...
- Expression of endo-1, 4-beta-xylanase from Trichoderma reesei in Pichia pastoris and functional characterization of the produced enzymeJun He
Institute of Animal Nutrition, Sichuan Agricultural University, Ya an, Sichuan 625014, PR China
BMC Biotechnol 9:56. 2009..The yeast Pichia pastoris can neither utilize nor degrade xylan, but it possesses many attributes that render it an attractive host for the expression and production of industrial enzymes...
- High expression of WT1 gene in acute myeloid leukemias with more predominant WT1+17AA isoforms at relapseWeiying Gu
Department of Hematology, the First People s Hospital of Changzhou, Third Affiliated to Suzhou University, Changzhou, China
Leuk Res 34:46-9. 2010..50). Interestingly the ratio of WT1+17AA/WT1 was statistically higher in relapsed AMLs than in initially diagnosed (p=0.01), speculating that WT1+17AA isoforms might participate in AML relapse...
- [Effects of adrenomedullin on angiotensin II-induced collagen synthesis in vascular adventitial fibroblasts]Hai chao Liu
Department of Cardiology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China
Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi 35:848-53. 2007..To explore the effects of adrenomedullin (ADM) on Angiotensin II (AngII)-induced collagen synthesis in cultured rat vascular adventitial fibroblasts...
- L-type calcium channels mediate synchronized spontaneous Ca<sup>2+</sup>spikes in cultured cortical networksJun He
Key Laboratory of Biomedical Photonics of Ministry of Education, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, P R China E mail
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2:1783-5. 2005..Ca<sup>2+</sup>entry occurred primarily through L-type voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs), since nifedipine completely blocked these Ca<sup>2+</sup>spikes...
- Effects of terephthalic acid on rat lipid metabolismGui Dong Dai
Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Applied Toxicology, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing 210029, Jiangsu, China
Biomed Environ Sci 19:273-6. 2006..To study the effect of terephthalic acid (TPA) on lipid metabolism in Sprague-Dawley (SD) rats...
- Development of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for podophyllotoxinDun Ming Xu
R and D Center of Biorational Pesticides, Northwest A and F University, Yangling 712100, China
Int Immunopharmacol 5:1583-92. 2005..These results indicate that the ELISA could be a convenient and supplemental analytical tool for monitoring podophyllotoxin and its analogues in waters without previous extraction or cleanup...
- [Clinical study on the therapeutic effect of acupuncture in the treatment of post-stroke depression]Jun He
The First Affiliated Hospital of Tianjin University of Chinese Medicine, Tianjin 300193, China
Zhen Ci Yan Jiu 32:58-61. 2007..To observe the therapeutic effect of "Xingnao Kaiqiao Zhenfa" (Acupuncture Technique for Restoring Consciousness) in the treatment of post-stroke depression...
- [Expression of VEGF165 and VEGF121 genes in MC3T3-E1 cell line and biological function of their products]Jun He
The First Affiliated Hospital, College of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310003, China
Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 35:281-6. 2006..To construct vectors stably expressing bioactive VEGF165 and VEGF121 in MC3T3-E1 cells...
- Accelerated cellular senescence in myelodysplastic syndromeYuan Yuan Wang
The First Affiliated Hospital, Suzhou University, Jiangsu Institute of Hematology, Leukemia Research Division, Key Laboratory of Thrombosis and Hemostasis, Ministry of Health, Suzhou 215006, China
Exp Hematol 37:1310-7. 2009..To investigate the contribution of cellular senescence to the progression and prognosis of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)...
- [Clinical and laboratory studies on childhood acute leukemia with 11q23 abnormalities]Ya xiang He
Children s Hospital of Suzhou University, Suzhou 215003, China
Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 24:358-61. 2003..To investigate the interrelations among morphology, immunology, cytogenetics and clinical outcome in childhood acute leukemia with 11q23 abnormalities...
- [Effects of prazosin on the proliferation and apoptosis of K562 leukemia cells]Jun He
Laboratory of Medical Genetics of Changsha Mother and Child Health Care Hospital, Changsha, China
Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 30:562-5. 2005..To investigate the effects of prazosin on the proliferation and apoptosis of human leukemia cell line (K562)...
- Counterion-dependent microrheological properties of F-actin solutions across the isotropic-nematic phase transitionJun He
Department of Physics, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02912, USA
Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 78:011908. 2008..In conclusion, particle tracking microrheology reveals rich rheological features of F-actin affected by the isotropic-nematic phase transition and by tuning weak electrostatic interactions among the protein filaments...
- [Detection of fusion genes associated with specific translocations in acute leukemia patients with normal karyotypes by using multiplex RT-PCR]Li Ma
Department of Hematology, the First Affiliated Hospital of Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi 830054, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 14:228-31. 2006..When the normal karyotypes were detected in acute leukemia patients by conventional cytogenetic method, the multiplex RT-PCR should be performed for them...
- Increased MCP-1 and microglia in various regions of the human alcoholic brainJun He
Bowles Center for Alcohol Studies, Department of Pharmacology and Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7178, USA
Exp Neurol 210:349-58. 2008..In VTA and midbrain, only GluT5, but not Iba-1 was increased in alcoholic brains. These data suggest that the enhanced expression of MCP-1 and microglia activities in alcoholic brains could contribute to ethanol-induced pathogenesis...
- [Lipase-catalyzed enantioselective ammonolysis of racemic phenylglycine methyl ester in organic solvent]Wei Du
Biotechnology Department, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, China
Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao 18:242-5. 2002..Enzymatic reaction of ammonolysis showed higher activity and enantioselectivity than the corresponding reaction of hydrolysis and alcoholysis...