- Genome-wide selection of tag SNPs using multiple-marker correlationK Hao
Algorithm and Data Analysis, Affymetrix, Inc, 3420 Central Expressway, Santa Clara, California, USA
Bioinformatics 23:3178-84. 2007..Thus, tag SNP selection methods that incorporate multiple-marker LD are expected to have advantages in terms of genetic coverage and statistical power...
- Accuracy of genome-wide imputation of untyped markers and impacts on statistical power for association studiesKe Hao
Genetics Department, Rosetta Inpharmatics, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Merck and Co Inc, Seattle, Washington, USA
BMC Genet 10:27. 2009..Genome-wide imputation of untyped markers allows us to address these issues in a direct fashion...
- Clinicopathologic and gene expression parameters predict liver cancer prognosisKe Hao
Merck Research Laboratories, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Cancer 11:481. 2011..However, there has been little systematic effort to compare the performance of these two types of predictors or combine them in a comprehensive model...
- LdCompare: rapid computation of single- and multiple-marker r2 and genetic coverageK Hao
Algorithm and Data Analysis, Affymetrix Inc 3420 Central Expressway, Santa Clara, California, USA
Bioinformatics 23:252-4. 2007..Source code, documentation, testing datasets and precompiled executables are available for download at: http://www.affymetrix.com/support/developer/tools/devnettools.affx..
- SNPkit: an efficient approach to systematic evaluation of candidate single nucleotide polymorphisms in public databasesK Hao
Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Biotechniques 33:822, 824-6, 828 passim. 2002..Overall, by using SNPkit, we have been able to validate and genotype accurately a large fraction of publicly available SNPs without sophisticated instrumentation...