Chun Hua Hang
- Chen Q, Ye Z, Liu J, Zhang Z, Zhou C, Wang Y, et al. Elevated cerebrospinal fluid levels of thrombospondin-1 correlate with adverse clinical outcome in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurol Sci. 2016;369:126-130 pubmed publisher..05) was a predictive marker of cerebrovasospasm and poor outcome of patient with aSAH. Upregulation of TSP-1 may involve in the pathological process of aSAH and might be a risk factor of future adverse prognosis of aSAH. ..
- Lu Y, Zhang X, Zhang Z, Zhou X, Gao Y, Liu G, et al. Peroxiredoxin 2 activates microglia by interacting with Toll-like receptor 4 after subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neuroinflammation. 2018;15:87 pubmed publisher..Extracellular Prx2 in CSF after SAH is a DAMP which resulted in microglial activation via TLR4/MyD88/NF-κB pathway and then neuronal apoptosis. Prx2 in patients' CSF may be a potential indicator of brain injury and prognosis. ..
- Zhou C, Xie G, Wang C, Zhang Z, Chen Q, Zhang L, et al. Decreased progranulin levels in patients and rats with subarachnoid hemorrhage: a potential role in inhibiting inflammation by suppressing neutrophil recruitment. J Neuroinflammation. 2015;12:200 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the levels of PGRN decreased after SAH and that r-PGRN alleviates EBI after SAH possibly via inhibition of neutrophil recruitment, providing a new target for the treatment of SAH. ..
- Li H, Yu J, Zhang D, Yang Y, Huang L, Yu Z, et al. Inhibition of the Receptor for Advanced Glycation End-Products (RAGE) Attenuates Neuroinflammation While Sensitizing Cortical Neurons Towards Death in Experimental Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Mol Neurobiol. 2017;54:755-767 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that RAGE exerts dual role after SAH. Our findings also suggest caution should be exercised in setting RAGE-targeted treatment for SAH. ..
- Zhang X, Li W, Wu Q, Wu L, Ye Z, Liu J, et al. Resveratrol Attenuates Acute Inflammatory Injury in Experimental Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Rats via Inhibition of TLR4 Pathway. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..These results indicated that RSV treatment could alleviate EBI after SAH, at least in part, via inhibition of TLR4-mediated inflammatory signaling pathway. ..
- Li H, Yu J, Zhang H, Yang Y, Huang L, Zhang D, et al. Increased Expression of Caspase-12 After Experimental Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Neurochem Res. 2016;41:3407-3416 pubmed..These findings also offer important implications for further investigations of the therapeutic potential of caspase-12 associated apoptosis in SAH. ..
- Dai H, Wang Z, Feng X, Wang G, Li W, Hang C, et al. Case report about a successful full robotic radical gastric cancer surgery with intracorporeal robot-sewn anastomosis in a patient with situs inversus totalis and a two-and-a-half-year follow-up study. World J Surg Oncol. 2018;16:41 pubmed publisher..This is the first report of a successful robot-assisted gastric cancer resection of advanced gastric cancer in a patient with the anatomical abnormality of situs inversus totalis. ..
- Zhang D, Wu W, Yan H, Jiang T, Liu M, Yu Z, et al. Upregulation of HMGB1 in wall of ruptured and unruptured human cerebral aneurysms: preliminary results. Neurol Sci. 2016;37:219-26 pubmed publisher..These data indicate a possible role of HMGB1 in the pathophysiology of human cerebral aneurysms. ..
- Yang Y, Li H, Zhang X, Wang C, Sun Q, Li S, et al. Expression and cell distribution of SENP3 in the cerebral cortex after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage in rats: a pilot study. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2015;35:407-416 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicated a possible role of SENP3 in the pathogenesis of early brain injury mediated by apoptosis following SAH. ..
- Yan H, Hao S, Sun X, Zhang D, Gao X, Yu Z, et al. Blockage of mitochondrial calcium uniporter prevents iron accumulation in a model of experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;456:835-40 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the alteration of calcium and iron homeostasis be coupled and MCU be considered to be a therapeutic target for patients suffering from SAH. ..
- Yan H, Zhang D, Wei Y, Ni H, Liang W, Zhang H, et al. Inhibition of myeloid differentiation primary response protein 88 provides neuroprotection in early brain injury following experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage. Sci Rep. 2017;7:15797 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that MyD88 inhibition confers marked neuroprotection against EBI following SAH. Therefore, MyD88 might be a promising new molecular target for the treatment of SAH. ..
- Ye Z, Wu L, Liu J, Chen Q, Zhang X, Lu Y, et al. Inhibition of leukotriene B4 synthesis protects against early brain injury possibly via reducing the neutrophil-generated inflammatory response and oxidative stress after subarachnoid hemorrhage in rats. Behav Brain Res. 2018;339:19-27 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that inhibition of LTB4 synthesis might alleviate EBI after SAH possibly via reducing the neutrophil-generated inflammatory response and oxidative stress. ..
- Xia D, Zhang H, Wu L, Zhang X, Zhou M, Hang C. Pentoxifylline Alleviates Early Brain Injury After Experimental Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Rats: Possibly via Inhibiting TLR 4/NF-?B Signaling Pathway. Neurochem Res. 2017;42:963-974 pubmed publisher..Our observations may be the first time that PTX has been shown to play a neuroprotective role in EBI after SAH, potentially by suppressing the TLR4/NF-?B inflammation-related pathway in the rat brain. ..
- Ye Z, Zhang Z, Wu L, Liu C, Chen Q, Liu J, et al. Upregulation of miR-183 expression and its clinical significance in human brain glioma. Neurol Sci. 2016;37:1341-7 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study indicated that miR-183 was upregulated in glioma, and that it may be used as a potential biomarker of poor prognosis in patients with glioma. ..
- Zhang H, Li H, Zhang D, Yan H, Zhang Z, Zhou C, et al. Inhibition of myeloid differentiation factor 88(MyD88) by ST2825 provides neuroprotection after experimental traumatic brain injury in mice. Brain Res. 2016;1643:130-9 pubmed publisher..These data provide an experimental rationale for evaluation of MyD88 as a drug target and highlight the potential therapeutic implications of ST2825 in TBI. ..
- Yang Y, Li H, Zhang X, Li W, Huang L, Yu Z, et al. Inhibition of SENP3 by lentivirus induces suppression of apoptosis in experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage in rats. Brain Res. 2015;1622:270-8 pubmed publisher..When SENP3 accumulated by high oxidative stress, caspase 3 activated subsequently. And it leads to more severe apoptosis than physiological. ..