Guo Xian Guan
- Detection of morphologic alterations in rectal carcinoma following preoperative radiochemotherapy based on multiphoton microscopy imagingLianhuang Li
Institute of Laser and Optoelectronics Technology, Fujian Provincial Key Laboratory for Photonics Technology, Key Laboratory of OptoElectronic Science and Technology for Medicine of Ministry of Education, Fujian Normal University, Fuzhou, 350007, China
BMC Cancer 15:1157. 2015..However, there is a strong clinical need to assess tumor response to neoadjuvant treatment, and a non-invasive technique that allows the precise identification of morphologic changes in tumors would be of considerable clinical interest...
- [Meta analysis of postoperative complications between laparoscopic resection and traditional open resection of mid-low rectal carcinoma]Wen Xuan Chen
Department of Colorectal Surgery Ward, Fujian Medical University Union Hospital, Fuzhou 350001, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 16:1174-9. 2013..To conduct a meta-analysis of postoperative complications between laparoscopic resection (Group LR) and traditional open resection (Group OR) of mid-low rectal carcinoma...
- Construction of retroviral vector of p(125FAK) specific ribozyme genes and its effects on BGC-823 cellsGuo Xian Guan
Department of Oncology, Affiliated Union Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350001, Fujian Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 12:686-90. 2006..To construct the retroviral vector of p(125FAK) specific ribozyme genes and to explore the feasibility of ribozyme in BGC-823 gene therapy in vitro...
- [Short-term efficacy of laparoscopic-assisted right hemicolectomy with D3 lymph node dissection in colon cancer]Guo Xian Guan
Department of Surgical Oncology, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350001, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 13:917-20. 2010..To explore the feasibility and short-term efficacy of laparoscopic-assisted D3 lymph node dissection for right colon cancer with a medial-to-lateral approach...
- [Efficacy and safety of sunitinib on patients with imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumor]Xing Liu
Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, The Affiliated Union Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350001, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 16:221-5. 2013..To investigate the efficacy and safety of sunitinib on the management of gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) patients with imatinib resistance...
- [Influence of different procedures of alimentary tract reconstruction after total gastrectomy for gastric cancer on the nutrition and metabolism of patients: a prospective clinical study]Jian Zhong Zhang
Department of Oncology, Union Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350001, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 83:1475-8. 2003..To investigate the influence of different alimentary tract reconstruction procedures after total gastrectomy for treatment of gastric cancer on nutrition and metabolism and explore an ideal reconstruction procedure...
- [Long-term therapeutic effects of total gastrectomy in cancer of the cardia and stomach fundus]Chang Ming Huang
Department of Oncology, Affiliated Union Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350001, China
Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 41:729-32. 2003..To evaluate total gastrectomy for the treatment of cancer of the cardia and stomach fundus...
- Adjuvant imatinib treatment after R0 resection for patients with high-risk gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a median follow-up of 44 monthsWei Zhong Jiang
Department of General Surgery, Affiliated Union Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, People s Republic of China
J Surg Oncol 104:760-4. 2011..The optimal duration of Imatinib adjuvant treatment for patients with high-risk gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) is uncertain...
- Outcome of palliative total gastrectomy for stage IV proximal gastric cancerJian Zhong Zhang
Department of Surgical Oncology, Affiliated Union Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
Am J Surg 202:91-6. 2011..A few studies have investigated the outcome of palliative total gastrectomy (PTG) in stage IV proximal gastric cancer. In this study, we tried to summarize the outcome of PTG in stage IV proximal gastric cancer...