B H Hu
Affiliation: General Hospital of PLA
- Intracochlear infusion of buthionine sulfoximine potentiates carboplatin ototoxicity in the chinchillaB H Hu
Center for Hearing and Deafness, State University of New York at Buffalo, 14214, USA
Hear Res 128:125-34. 1999..The results clearly show that BSO can enhance carboplatin ototoxicity in the chinchilla, supporting a role of GSH and reactive oxygen species in platinum ototoxicity...
- Intense noise-induced apoptosis in hair cells of guinea pig cochleaeB H Hu
Institute of Otolaryngology, Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, People s Republic of China
Acta Otolaryngol 120:19-24. 2000....
- Changes in F-actin labeling in the outer hair cell and the Deiters cell in the chinchilla cochlea following noise exposureB H Hu
Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, 14214, USA
Hear Res 110:209-18. 1997..A more pliable organ of Corti may have reduced the possibility of fracture or ripping of cell junctions during the motion of the basilar membrane induced by acoustic overstimulation...
- Differential expression of apoptosis-related genes in the cochlea of noise-exposed ratsB H Hu
Center for Hearing and Deafness, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Neuroscience 161:915-25. 2009..These constitutively expressed genes, together with the inducible genes, may participate in the induction of cochlear apoptotic activity...
- Transcriptome characterization by RNA-Seq reveals the involvement of the complement components in noise-traumatized rat cochleaeM Patel
Center for Hearing and Deafness, State University of New York at Buffalo, 137 Cary Hall, 3435 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA Electronic address
Neuroscience 248:1-16. 2013..Importantly, these proteins exhibited expression changes following acoustic trauma. Collectively, the results of the current investigation suggest the involvement of the complement components in cochlear responses to acoustic trauma...