Affiliation: Fuzhou University
- Lin Y, Zhou Q, Lin Y, Lu M, Tang D. Mesoporous carbon-enriched palladium nanostructures with redox activity for enzyme-free electrochemical immunoassay of brevetoxin B. Anal Chim Acta. 2015;887:67-74 pubmed publisher..Importantly, the enzyme-free electrochemical immunoassay provides a promising approach for rapid screening of marine toxin because of its simplicity, low cost, sensitivity, specificity and without the need of sample pretreatment. ..
- Zhang B, He Y, Liu B, Tang D. NiCoBP-doped carbon nanotube hybrid: a novel oxidase mimetic system for highly efficient electrochemical immunoassay. Anal Chim Acta. 2014;851:49-56 pubmed publisher..035ngmL(-1). More importantly, the NiCoBP-MWCNT-based oxidase mimetic system could be further extended for the monitoring of other low-abundance proteins or disease-related biomarkers by tuning the target antibody. ..
- Xu M, Gao Z, Wei Q, Chen G, Tang D. Hemin/G-quadruplex-based DNAzyme concatamers for in situ amplified impedimetric sensing of copper(II) ion coupling with DNAzyme-catalyzed precipitation strategy. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;74:1-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, our strategy has a good potential in the environment surveys. ..
- Zhang B, Chen J, Liu B, Tang D. Amplified electrochemical sensing of lead ion based on DNA-mediated self-assembly-catalyzed polymerization. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;69:230-4 pubmed publisher..Such a synergistic effect of hybridization chain reaction with DNAzyme-catalyzed polymerization provided a universal platform for sensitive screening of target Pb(2+), thereby holding great promise for application in practice. ..
- Tang D, Tang J, Su B, Chen G. Gold nanoparticles-decorated amine-terminated poly(amidoamine) dendrimer for sensitive electrochemical immunoassay of brevetoxins in food samples. Biosens Bioelectron. 2011;26:2090-6 pubmed publisher..Importantly, this method provided a biocompatible immobilization and a promising immunosensing platform for analytes with small molecules in the analysis and detection of food safety. ..
- Zhang B, Liu B, Chen G, Tang D. Redox and catalysis 'all-in-one' infinite coordination polymer for electrochemical immunosensor of tumor markers. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;64:6-12 pubmed publisher..In addition, the methodology was evaluated with human serum specimens receiving good correlation with results from commercialized enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) method. ..
- Qiu Z, Shu J, Tang D. Plasmonic resonance enhanced photoelectrochemical aptasensors based on g-C3N4/Bi2MoO6. Chem Commun (Camb). 2018;54:7199-7202 pubmed publisher..A novel phenomenon on the LSPR between g-C3N4/Bi2MoO6 and gold nanoparticles is investigated in a PEC aptasensing system under ultraviolet and visible light irradiation. ..
- Liu B, Chen J, Wei Q, Zhang B, Zhang L, Tang D. Target-regulated proximity hybridization with three-way DNA junction for in situ enhanced electronic detection of marine biotoxin based on isothermal cycling signal amplification strategy. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;69:241-8 pubmed publisher..0ngkg(-1) (1.0ppt). Additionally, the precision, reproducibility, specificity and method accuracy were also investigated with acceptable results. ..
- Lin Y, Zhou Q, Zeng Y, Tang D. Liposome-coated mesoporous silica nanoparticles loaded with L-cysteine for photoelectrochemical immunoassay of aflatoxin B1. Mikrochim Acta. 2018;185:311 pubmed publisher..It is based on the use of Ce-doped Bi2MoO6 nanosheets and of liposome-coated mesoporous silica nanoparticles loaded with L-cysteine. ..
- Gao Z, Xu M, Lu M, Chen G, Tang D. Urchin-like (gold core)@(platinum shell) nanohybrids: A highly efficient peroxidase-mimetic system for in situ amplified colorimetric immunoassay. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;70:194-201 pubmed publisher..These results open up a new horizon for the development of highly sensitive, highly stable and inexpensive non-enzyme immunoassay platforms as an alternative to conventional enzyme-based immunoassay platforms. ..
- Qiu Z, Tang D, Shu J, Chen G, Tang D. Enzyme-triggered formation of enzyme-tyramine concatamers on nanogold-functionalized dendrimer for impedimetric detection of Hg(II) with sensitivity enhancement. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;75:108-15 pubmed publisher..6%. In addition, the methodology also exhibited high specificity and selectivity towards target Hg(2+) against other metal ions, and was applicable for monitoring Hg(2+) in the spiked drinking water samples. ..
- Zhang K, Lv S, Lu M, Tang D. Photoelectrochemical biosensing of disease marker on p-type Cu-doped Zn0.3Cd0.7S based on RCA and exonuclease III amplification. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;117:590-596 pubmed publisher..These prominent analytical properties revealed that our strategy might be a potential and reliable tool for the detection of PSA. ..
- Xu M, Gao Z, Zhou Q, Lin Y, Lu M, Tang D. Terbium ion-coordinated carbon dots for fluorescent aptasensing of adenosine 5'-triphosphate with unmodified gold nanoparticles. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;86:978-984 pubmed publisher..0% and 103.7%. Importantly, this detection scheme is rapid, simple, cost-effective, and does not require extensive sample preparation or separation. ..
- Zhou Q, Lin Y, Lin Y, Wei Q, Chen G, Tang D. Highly sensitive electrochemical sensing platform for lead ion based on synergetic catalysis of DNAzyme and Au-Pd porous bimetallic nanostructures. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;78:236-243 pubmed publisher..0 pM to 100 nM with a detection limit (LOD) of 0.34 pM. The excellent performance of the sensing platform indicated its promising prospect as a valuable tool for simple and cost-effective Pb(2+) detection in practical application. ..
- Xu M, Gao Z, Wei Q, Chen G, Tang D. Label-free hairpin DNA-scaffolded silver nanoclusters for fluorescent detection of HgÂ²âº using exonuclease III-assisted target recycling amplification. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:411-5 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the low-cost fluorescent sensing system exhibited high reproducibility and good specificity, thus representing an optional sensing platform for rapid screening of Hg(2+) in environmental water samples. ..
- Tang J, Huang Y, Zhang C, Liu H, Tang D. Amplified impedimetric immunosensor based on instant catalyst for sensitive determination of ochratoxin A. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;86:386-392 pubmed publisher..1pgmL(-1) and 30ngmL(-1). The detection limit (LOD) of the assay was 0.055pgmL(-1). The developed method exhibited high selectivity and can be used for the determination of OTA in real red wine samples. ..
- Qiu Z, Shu J, Jin G, Xu M, Wei Q, Chen G, et al. Invertase-labeling gold-dendrimer for in situ amplified detection mercury(II) with glucometer readout and thymine-Hg(2+)-thymine coordination chemistry. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;77:681-6 pubmed publisher..With the advantages of cost-effectiveness, simplicity, portability, and convenience, our strategy provides a tremendous potential to be a promising candidate for point-of-use monitoring of non-glucose targets by the public. ..
- Zhou Q, Lin Y, Lin Y, Wei Q, Chen G, Tang D. In situ amplified electrochemical aptasensing for sensitive detection of adenosine triphosphate by coupling target-induced hybridization chain reaction with the assembly of silver nanotags. Talanta. 2016;146:23-8 pubmed publisher..Improtantly, the distinct advantages of the developed aptasensor make it hold a great potential for the development of simple and robust sensing strategies for the detection of other small molecules by controlling the apatmer sequence. ..
- Lai W, Wei Q, Zhuang J, Lu M, Tang D. Fenton reaction-based colorimetric immunoassay for sensitive detection of brevetoxin B. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;80:249-256 pubmed publisher..The precision, reproducibility and specificity were acceptable. Finally, the method accuracy was also validated for monitoring spiked seafood samples, giving results well matched with the referenced brevetoxin ELISA kit. ..
- Tang J, Huang Y, Liu H, Zhang C, Tang D. Homogeneous electrochemical immunoassay of aflatoxin B1 in foodstuff using proximity-hybridization-induced omega-like DNA junctions and exonuclease III-triggered isothermal cycling signal amplification. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2016;408:8593-8601 pubmed..Finally, the method was further evaluated for analysis of naturally contaminated or AFB1-spiked peanut samples, giving results that matched well with those obtained with a commercial AFB1 ELISA kit. ..
- Qiu Z, Shu J, He Y, Lin Z, Zhang K, Lv S, et al. CdTe/CdSe quantum dot-based fluorescent aptasensor with hemin/G-quadruplex DNzyme for sensitive detection of lysozyme using rolling circle amplification and strand hybridization. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;87:18-24 pubmed publisher..Intra-assay and interassay coefficients of variation (CVs) were below 8.5% and 11.5%, respectively. Finally, the system was applied to analyze spiked human serum samples, and the recoveries in all cases were 85-111.9%. ..
- Gao Z, Qiu Z, Lu M, Shu J, Tang D. Hybridization chain reaction-based colorimetric aptasensor of adenosine 5'-triphosphate on unmodified gold nanoparticles and two label-free hairpin probes. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;89:1006-1012 pubmed publisher..0nM. Importantly, the methodology can be further extended to quantitatively or qualitatively monitor other small molecules or biotoxins by changing the sequence of the corresponding aptamer. ..
- Tang J, Huang Y, Liu H, Zhang C, Tang D. Novel glucometer-based immunosensing strategy suitable for complex systems with signal amplification using surfactant-responsive cargo release from glucose-encapsulated liposome nanocarriers. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:508-14 pubmed publisher..Taking these advantages of simplification, low cost, universality and sensitivity, our design provides a new horizon for development of advanced immunoassays in future point-of-care testing. ..
- Tang D, Ren J, Lu M. Multiplexed electrochemical immunoassay for two immunoglobulin proteins based on Cd and Cu nanocrystals. Analyst. 2017;142:4794-4800 pubmed publisher..Importantly, the newly designed strategy avoided cross-talk and enzymatic introduction as compared to conventional electrochemical immunoassays, thus exhibiting a promising potential in clinical applications. ..
- Zhang K, Lv S, Lin Z, Li M, Tang D. Bio-bar-code-based photoelectrochemical immunoassay for sensitive detection of prostate-specific antigen using rolling circle amplification and enzymatic biocatalytic precipitation. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;101:159-166 pubmed publisher..These remarkable properties revealed that the developed PEC immunoassay has great potential as a useful tool for the detection of PSA in practical application. ..
- Zhou Q, Lin Y, Shu J, Zhang K, Yu Z, Tang D. Reduced graphene oxide-functionalized FeOOH for signal-on photoelectrochemical sensing of prostate-specific antigen with bioresponsive controlled release system. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;98:15-21 pubmed publisher..The excellent performance of the PEC sensing platform indicated its promising prospect as a useful tool for PSA detection in practical application. ..
- Zhang K, Lv S, Lin Z, Tang D. CdS:Mn quantum dot-functionalized g-C3N4 nanohybrids as signal-generation tags for photoelectrochemical immunoassay of prostate specific antigen coupling DNAzyme concatamer with enzymatic biocatalytic precipitation. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;95:34-40 pubmed publisher..Significantly, this methodology was further evaluated for analyzing human serum samples, giving well-matched results with referenced PSA enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) method. ..
- Lv S, Lin Z, Zhang K, Lu M, Tang D. Polyion oligonucleotide-decorated gold nanoparticles with tunable surface charge density for amplified signal output of potentiometric immunosensor. Anal Chim Acta. 2017;964:67-73 pubmed publisher..The selectivity was acceptable. The method accuracy was evaluated for human serum specimens, and gave the consistent results between the potentiometric immunosensor and the referenced enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). ..
- Zhou Q, Lin Y, Zhang K, Li M, Tang D. Reduced graphene oxide/BiFeO3 nanohybrids-based signal-on photoelectrochemical sensing system for prostate-specific antigen detection coupling with magnetic microfluidic device. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;101:146-152 pubmed publisher..The excellent analytical performance suggested that the rGO-BiFeO3-based PEC sensing platform could be a promising tool for sensitive, efficient and low cost detection of PSA in disease diagnostics. ..
- Lv S, Zhang K, Lin Z, Tang D. Novel photoelectrochemical immunosensor for disease-related protein assisted by hemin/G-quadruplex-based DNAzyme on gold nanoparticles to enhance cathodic photocurrent on p-CuBi2O4 semiconductor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;96:317-323 pubmed publisher..Favorably, method accuracy was evaluated to analyze human serum specimens, and gave matched-well results in comparison with commercially available enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) method. ..