Zhi Xiong Lin
Affiliation: Fujian Medical University
- Inhibition of tumor-induced edema by antisense VEGF is mediated by suppressive vesiculo-vacuolar organelles (VVO) formationZhi Xiong Lin
Dept of Neurosurgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 35005, China
Cancer Sci 99:2540-6. 2008..These data show a possible mechanism of tumor-induced hyperpermeability and indicate that blockage of VEGF might contribute to therapeutical strategies for tumor edema...
- Activated vascular endothelia regulate invasion of glioma cells through expression of fibronectinZhi Xiong Lin
Department of Neurosurgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian 350005, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 123:1754-61. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of the interaction between tumor cells and vascular endothelial cells on glioma invasion, and the relationship of this interaction to fibronectin...
- Patterns in the occurrence and development of tumorsZhi Xiong Lin
Department of Neurosurgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian 350005, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 124:1097-104. 2011..These findings have been beneficial to developing novel strategies for cancer therapies...
- Effects of endostatin on C6 glioma-induced edemaLi juan Yang
Department of Pharmacology, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian 350005, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 124:4211-6. 2011..Endostatin has been proven to be beneficial as an anti-angiogenic agent in experimental gliomas, but the effects are unclear. This study aimed to investigate the effects of endostatin on C6 glioma-induced edema...
- Glioma-related edema: new insight into molecular mechanisms and their clinical implicationsZhi Xiong Lin
Department of Neurosurgery, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian, People s Republic of China
Chin J Cancer 32:49-52. 2013..Exploring clinical assessment methods, optimizing the existing control strategy of GRE, and simultaneously developing new treatments are essential...