Affiliation: Fudan University
- Zhao J, Du P, Cui P, Qin Y, Hu C, Wu J, et al. LncRNA PVT1 promotes angiogenesis via activating the STAT3/VEGFA axis in gastric cancer. Oncogene. 2018;37:4094-4109 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our study first elucidates the mechanism of PVT1-mediated angiogenesis via evoking the STAT3/VEGFA signalling axis, which provides promising target for developing new therapeutic strategy in gastric cancer. ..
- Gao Y, Zhang S, Ou Q, Shen L, Wang S, Wu J, et al. Characterization of CD4/CD8+ Î±Î² and VÎ³2VÎ´2+ T cells in HIV-negative individuals with different Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection statuses. Hum Immunol. 2015;76:801-7 pubmed publisher..Cellular immune responses are impaired in ATB patients. Antigen-specific CD4+ T cell may migrate from the periphery to the lesion site, where they exert anti-tuberculosis functions. ..
- Liu W, Chen J, Shen Y, Jin J, Wu J, Sun F, et al. Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of pyrazinamide resistance among multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates in Hangzhou, China. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2018;24:1016.e1-1016.e5 pubmed publisher..Mutations in rpsA and panD were also associated with PZA resistance in MDR isolates expressing wild-type pncA. The detection of mutations in pncA, rpsA and panD can be useful for the determination of PZA resistance. ..
- Ai J, Zhang S, Ruan Q, Yu Y, Zhang B, Liu Q, et al. The Risk of Tuberculosis in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis Treated with Tumor Necrosis Factor-Î± Antagonist: A Metaanalysis of Both Randomized Controlled Trials and Registry/Cohort Studies. J Rheumatol. 2015;42:2229-37 pubmed publisher..The study also proposes the necessity of LTBI prophylaxis in patients with RA. ..
- Ruan Q, Zhu Y, Chen S, Zhu L, Zhang S, Zhang W. Disseminated cryptococcosis with recurrent multiple abscesses in an immunocompetent patient: a case report and literature review. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:369 pubmed publisher..Moreover, this phenomenon could be related with low-grade virulence and relative long illness duration. ..
- Niu H, Yee R, Cui P, Tian L, Zhang S, Shi W, et al. Identification of Agents Active against Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus USA300 from a Clinical Compound Library. Pathogens. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..We ranked these new drug candidates according to their MICs against the MRSA strain USA300. Our findings may have implications for more effective treatment of MRSA infections. ..
- Liu Y, Ou Q, Liu Q, Gao Y, Wu J, Zhang B, et al. The expressions and roles of different forms of IL-22 in Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2017;107:95-103 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that IL-22 has various roles in tuberculosis immune responses. In particular, membrane-bound IL-22+ T cells may play important roles in the human immune response to Mycobacterium. ..
- Ai J, Zhang H, Cui P, Xu B, Gao Y, Cheng Q, et al. Dynamic and direct pathogen loads surveillance to reflect disease progression and therapeutic efficacy in central nervous system infection using a novel semi-quantitive sequencing platform. J Infect. 2017;: pubmed publisher..NGS may perform as a promising tool for infectious disease course surveillance through its ability of revealing the direct connection between pathogen loads and variate disease states in the future...
- He L, Wang X, Cui P, Jin J, Chen J, Zhang W, et al. ubiA (Rv3806c) encoding DPPR synthase involved in cell wall synthesis is associated with ethambutol resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2015;95:149-54 pubmed publisher..The essentiality of UbiA, its involvement in EMB resistance, and lack of human homologs make UbiA an attractive target for new drug development. ..
- Wu J, Wang S, Lu C, Shao L, Gao Y, Zhou Z, et al. Multiple cytokine responses in discriminating between active tuberculosis and latent tuberculosis infection. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2017;102:68-75 pubmed publisher..Cytokines such as IL-2 and IL-10 may serve as biomarkers for distinguishing ATB from LTBI and healthy control and may contribute to intervention and improvement in TB diagnosis. ..