Bao guo Xiao
Affiliation: Fudan University
- Liu F, Yang Y, Wu J, Li S, Tang Y, Zhao J, et al. Fasudil, a Rho kinase inhibitor, promotes the autophagic degradation of A53T Î±-synuclein by activating the JNK 1/Bcl-2/beclin 1 pathway. Brain Res. 2016;1632:9-18 pubmed publisher..Taken together, fasudil might be able to provide a novel and promising strategy for PD treatment by enhancing Î±-syn clearance and activating the JNK 1/Bcl-2/beclin 1 pathway. ..
- Ding J, Wang J, Li Q, Yu J, Ma C, Wang X, et al. Neuroprotection and CD131/GDNF/AKT Pathway of Carbamylated Erythropoietin in Hypoxic Neurons. Mol Neurobiol. 2017;54:5051-5060 pubmed publisher..Addition of GDNF to cultured neurons increased phosphorylation of AKT. CEPO protects neurons possible through the CD131/GDNF/AKT pathway. ..
- Yu J, Li Y, Song G, Yu J, Liu C, Liu J, et al. Synergistic and Superimposed Effect of Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Combined with Fasudil in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. J Mol Neurosci. 2016;60:486-497 pubmed..However, a lot of investigation is warranted to further elucidate the cross talk of MSCs and Fasudil in the therapeutic potential of EAE/multiple sclerosis. ..
- Li Y, Yu J, Xi J, Yu W, Liu J, Wang Q, et al. Fasudil Enhances Therapeutic Efficacy of Neural Stem Cells in the Mouse Model of MPTP-Induced Parkinson's Disease. Mol Neurobiol. 2017;54:5400-5413 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates that intranasal administration of NSCs, followed by fasudil administration, is a promising cell-based therapy for neuronal lesions. ..
- Chen C, Yu J, Zhang Q, Zhao Y, Liu C, Li Y, et al. Role of Rho Kinase and Fasudil on Synaptic Plasticity in Multiple Sclerosis. Neuromolecular Med. 2015;17:454-65 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that axonal loss in MS may be related to increased ROCK activity. Fasudil could promote synaptogenesis and thus may contribute to preventing irreversible neurological disability associated with MS. ..
- Yu W, Chen S, Cao L, Tang J, Xiao W, Xiao B. Ginkgolide K promotes the clearance of A53T mutation alpha-synuclein in SH-SY5Y cells. Cell Biol Toxicol. 2018;34:291-303 pubmed publisher..Although our results show a potentially new therapeutic candidate for PD, the details of this mechanism need to be further identified. ..