Dong yun Shi
Affiliation: Fudan University
- Alpha-lipoic acid induces apoptosis in hepatoma cells via the PTEN/Akt pathwayDong yun Shi
Department of Biochemistry, Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University, Free Radical Research Center of Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, PR China
FEBS Lett 582:1667-71. 2008..Prior to cell apoptosis, PTEN was activated and its downstream target Akt was inhibited. Our findings indicate that increasing ROS scavenging could be a therapeutic strategy to treat cancer...
- [Influence of PKB on ROS regulation of proliferation in human 7721 hepatoma cells]Shan lin Liu
Department of Biochemistry, Medical Center of Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai) 34:67-72. 2002..These results suggest that the redox state stimulated hepatoma cell growth through PKB pathway, which modulates AP-1 expression...
- Reactive oxygen species stimulated human hepatoma cell proliferation via cross-talk between PI3-K/PKB and JNK signaling pathwaysShan lin Liu
Department of Biochemistry, Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University, Free Radical Regulation Research Center of Fudan University, Shanghai, People s Republic of China
Arch Biochem Biophys 406:173-82. 2002..Taken together, we found that ROS regulate hepatoma cell growth via specific signaling pathways (cross-talk between PI3-K/PKB and JNK pathway) which may provide a novel clue to elucidate the mechanism of hepatoma carcinogenesis...
- The role of cellular oxidative stress in regulating glycolysis energy metabolism in hepatoma cellsDong yun Shi
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University, Free Radical Regulation and Application Research Center of Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, PR China
Mol Cancer 8:32. 2009..This study aims to explore the role of cellular oxidative stress in relation to glycolysis and the Warburg effect in hepatoma cells...
- Reduced cardiac output is associated with decreased mitochondrial efficiency in the non-ischemic ventricular wall of the acute myocardial-infarcted dogZakaria A Almsherqi
Department of Physiology, National University of Singapore, Block MD9, 2 Medical Drive, Singapore 117597, Singapore
Cell Res 16:297-305. 2006..Mitochondria appear to be energetically uncoupled and this is associated with declining pump function. Free radical production may be associated with the induction of uncoupling proteins in the mitochondria...