Affiliation: Fudan University
- Promoting contraceptive use among unmarried female migrants in one factory in Shanghai: a pilot workplace interventionXu Qian
Effective Health Care Research Programme, Department of Maternal and Child Health, Fudan University School of Public Health, Shanghai, PR China
BMC Health Serv Res 7:77. 2007..We developed and piloted a workplace-based intervention to promote contraceptive use in unmarried female migrants working in privately owned factories...
- Unintended pregnancy and induced abortion among unmarried women in China: a systematic reviewXu Qian
Department of Maternal and Child Health, School of Public Health, Medical Center of Fudan University, Shanghai, People s Republic of China
BMC Health Serv Res 4:1. 2004..To systematically identify, appraise and summarise all available studies documenting pregnancy and induced abortion among unmarried Chinese women attending premarital examinations...
- Outcome and impact of Master of Public Health programs across six countries: education for changePrisca A C Zwanikken
Royal Tropical Institute, PO Box 95001, 1090 HA Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Resour Health 12:40. 2014....
- What interventions are effective on reducing inequalities in maternal and child health in low- and middle-income settings? A systematic reviewBeibei Yuan
Division of Global Health IHCAR, Department of Public Health, Karolinska Institutet, Nobels väg 9, SE 171 77, Solna Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Public Health 14:634. 2014....
- Validation of public health competencies and impact variables for low- and middle-income countriesPrisca Ac Zwanikken
Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 14:55. 2014..Furthermore, impact variables of MPH programmes in the workplace and in society have not been developed...
- Evidence-informed obstetric practice during normal birth in China: trends and influences in four hospitalsXu Qian
Effective Health Care Research Programme, Department of Maternal and Child Health, Fudan University School of Public Health, 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road, Shanghai 200032, PR China
BMC Health Serv Res 6:29. 2006..We measured change in obstetric practice during vaginal delivery that could be attributed to the diffusion of evidence-based messages, and explored influences on practice change...
- Preliminary study into the economic burden of Down syndrome in ChinaYingyao Chen
National Key Lab of Health Technology Assessment, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, PRC
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 82:25-33. 2008..To measure the economic burden of Down syndrome (DS) in China is to facilitate strategic planning development for managing and preventing DS...
- Effect of short message service on infant feeding practice: findings from a community-based study in Shanghai, ChinaHong Jiang
School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China2Key Laboratory of Public Health Safety, Ministry of Education, Shanghai, China
JAMA Pediatr 168:471-8. 2014..However, research findings on improving early infant feeding practices are limited. The wide use of mobile phone short message service (SMS) provides new opportunities for health promotion and services...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of prenatal diagnosis intervention for Down's syndrome in ChinaYingyao Chen
National Key Laboratory of Health Technology Assessment, School of Public Health, Fudan University, 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road, Shanghai 200032, P R China
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 23:138-45. 2007..The cost-effectiveness of prenatal diagnosis intervention for Down's syndrome (DS) in China was assessed and evidence-based information for policy makers and providers is presented...
- Awareness, intention, and needs regarding breastfeeding: findings from first-time mothers in Shanghai, ChinaHong Jiang
School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Breastfeed Med 7:526-34. 2012....
- [Study on the status of institutional delivery and its determinants in rural Guangxi autonomous region]Jian Li
Department of Maternal and Child Health, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 29:224-9. 2008..To understand the situation of institutional delivery of rural pregnant women in Guangxi Autonomous Region in the period of 1998 - 2003 and to identify the determinants on institutional delivery utilization...
- Disparity of anemia prevalence and associated factors among rural to urban migrant and the local children under two years old: a population based cross-sectional study in Pinghu, ChinaShiyun Hu
School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
BMC Public Health 14:601. 2014....
- A randomized controlled trial of pre-conception treatment for periodontal disease to improve periodontal status during pregnancy and birth outcomesHong Jiang
School of Public Health, Fudan University, NO, 138 Yixueyuan Road, Shanghai, China
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:228. 2013..This study aims to examine if the pre-conception treatment of periodontal disease will lead to improved periodontal status during late pregnancy and subsequent birth outcomes...
- Can physical activity reduce excessive gestational weight gain? Findings from a Chinese urban pregnant women cohort studyHong Jiang
Department of Nutrition and Food Hygiene, School of Public Health, Key Laboratory of Public Health Safety, Ministry of Education, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 9:12. 2012..It is important to understand the modifiable lifestyle factors associated with excessive GWG during pregnancy to guide future public health practice...
- [Study on the seropositive prevalence of human immunodeficiency virus in a village residents living in rural region of central China]Hua Cheng
School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 25:317-21. 2004..To study the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) prevalence of residents living in a village located in rural region of central China where the paid blood donors used to be popular...
- Situation analysis of prenatal diagnosis technology utilization in China: current situation, main issues, and policy implicationsYingyao Chen
Health Technology Assessment and Research Center, Fudan University, Shanghai, People s Republic of China
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 20:524-30. 2004....
- Differential centrifugation in culture and differentiation of rat neural stem cellsSheng Ye
Department of Neurosurgery, First Affiliated Hospital, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325000, China
Cell Mol Neurobiol 28:511-7. 2008..4) Differential centrifugation is a simple and effective way to obtain single cell suspension, which will help make large-scale production of neurodifferentiated cells more effective...
- [Study on intrapartum service model during normal labor]Xing Hua Huang
Department of Obstetrics, Affiliated Beijing Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Capital University of Medical, Beijing 100026, China
Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi 38:385-7. 2003..To study the availability of humanized service and healthy birth and it's effect on maternal and neonatal outcomes...