Quan Yong Luo
Affiliation: Fudan University
- Shen C, Wei W, Qiu Z, Song H, Luo Q. Afamin promotes glucose metabolism in papillary thyroid carcinoma. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2016;434:108-15 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, afamin could promote glycometabolism by up-regulating the glucose metabolism key enzymes in papillary thyroid carcinoma. These findings reveal new clues of the molecular function of AFM. ..
- Shen C, Wei W, Qiu Z, Song H, Zhang X, Sun Z, et al. Metformin reduces glycometabolism of papillary thyroid carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. J Mol Endocrinol. 2017;58:15-23 pubmed
- Shen C, Qiu Z, Song H, Wei W, Luo Q. miRNA-106a directly targeting RARB associates with the expression of Na(+)/I(-) symporter in thyroid cancer by regulating MAPK signaling pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:101 pubmed publisher..These findings in the present study may provide new strategies for the diagnosis and treatment in radioiodine-refractory differentiated thyroid carcinoma. ..
- Wei W, Ehlerding E, Lan X, Luo Q, Cai W. PET and SPECT imaging of melanoma: the state of the art. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2018;45:132-150 pubmed publisher..In this review, we focus on the latest developments in radiolabeled molecular imaging probes for melanoma in preclinical and clinical settings, and discuss the challenges and opportunities for future development. ..
- Shen C, Zhang X, Qiu Z, Sun Z, Wei W, Song H, et al. Thyroid autoimmune antibodies in patients with papillary thyroid carcinoma: a double-edged sword?. Endocrine. 2017;58:176-183 pubmed publisher..The association between thyroid autoimmunity and thyroid cancer can be patient and antibody specific. A systemic immunosupression status may exist in PTC patients with distant metastasis. ..
- Wei W, Zhang G, Luo Q. Postsurgical Management of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in China. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2018;29:71-73 pubmed publisher..Here, we briefly review the current status and also extend an outlook for future development. ..
- Qiu Z, Song H, Xu Y, Luo Q. Efficacy and survival analysis of 131I therapy for bone metastases from differentiated thyroid cancer. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011;96:3078-86 pubmed publisher..Our objective was to investigate the clinical efficacy of (131)I therapy for bone metastases from differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC) and prognostic factors as well as to assess patient survival and variables influencing survival...