Affiliation: Fudan University
- [Pharmacoeconomic evaluation of telbivudine vs. lamivudine in treating the patients with HBeAg-positive and negative chronic hepatitis B]Wen Chen
Center for Pharmacoeconomic Evaluation and Research, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 17:569-73. 2009..To evaluate long-term cost effectiveness of telbivudine and lamivudine for the treatment of CHB...
- New evidence on financing equity in China's health care reform--a case study on Gansu province, ChinaMingsheng Chen
Department of Health Economics, School of Public Health, Fudan University, P O Box 187, 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road, Shanghai 200032, PR China
BMC Health Serv Res 12:466. 2012....
- An economic evaluation of adjuvant trastuzumab therapy in HER2-positive early breast cancerWen Chen
School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Value Health 12:S82-4. 2009..This study aims to assess the long-term cost-effectiveness of adjuvant trastuzumab treatment in Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou...
- Availability and use of essential medicines in China: manufacturing, supply, and prescribing in Shandong and Gansu provincesWen Chen
Department of Health Economics, School of Public Health, Fudan University and Key Laboratory of Public Health and Safety, Ministry of Education, 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road, Shanghai 200032, China
BMC Health Serv Res 10:211. 2010..3 billion people by focusing on providing essential medicines to all. To provide evidence for the reform process, we investigated the manufacturing, purchasing, and prescribing of essential medicines in two provinces...
- Are services delivered by community health centers more cost-effective? Evidence from urban ChinaHongli Jiang
Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Health Econ 18:S107-17. 2009..Findings may also indicate that those patients seeking care at hospitals have more serious--and therefore more expensive and time-consuming--conditions. Further empirical research is needed to clarify these results...
- A novel norditerpenoid alkaloid from Aconitum macrorhynchumLi juan Yang
Key Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry for Natural Resources, Ministry of Education, School of Chemical Science and Technology, Yunnan University, Kunming, China
J Asian Nat Prod Res 11:728-31. 2009..The novel compound was found to contain the rare C(19) = N azomethine group. Compounds 2-4 were obtained from this species for the first time...