Affiliation: Fourth Military Medical University
- Zhai Q, Dong Z, Wang W, Li B, Jin Y. Dental stem cell and dental tissue regeneration. Front Med. 2018;: pubmed publisher..All these cells can regenerate the tissue of tooth. This review outlines the cell types and strategies of stem cell therapy applied in tooth regeneration, in order to provide theoretical basis for clinical treatments. ..
- Li L, Liu W, Wang H, Yang Q, Zhang L, Jin F, et al. Mutual inhibition between HDAC9 and miR-17 regulates osteogenesis of human periodontal ligament stem cells in inflammatory conditions. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9:480 pubmed publisher..We conclude that HDAC inhibitors improved osteogenesis of PDLSCs in vitro and periodontitis in vivo. ..
- Qiu X, Liu S, Zhang H, Zhu B, Su Y, Zheng C, et al. Mesenchymal stem cells and extracellular matrix scaffold promote muscle regeneration by synergistically regulating macrophage polarization toward the M2 phenotype. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2018;9:88 pubmed publisher..Our findings uncover a previously unknown mechanism that MSCs and decellularized ECM scaffold promote tissue regeneration via collaboratively regulating macrophage polarization. ..
- Zheng C, Sui B, Liu N, Hu C, He T, Zhang X, et al. Adipose mesenchymal stem cells from osteoporotic donors preserve functionality and modulate systemic inflammatory microenvironment in osteoporotic cytotherapy. Sci Rep. 2018;8:5215 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings optimize osteoporotic cytotherapy by using ADMSCs in resistance to and in modulation of diseased microenvironments. ..
- Jing H, Su X, Gao B, Shuai Y, Chen J, Deng Z, et al. Epigenetic inhibition of Wnt pathway suppresses osteogenic differentiation of BMSCs during osteoporosis. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9:176 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study demonstrated that disrupted histone acetylation modification in BMSCs lead to bone formation defect during osteoporosis. The findings also introduced a novel therapeutic target for osteoporosis. ..
- Liu S, Liu D, Chen C, Hamamura K, Moshaverinia A, Yang R, et al. MSC Transplantation Improves Osteopenia via Epigenetic Regulation of Notch Signaling in Lupus. Cell Metab. 2015;22:606-18 pubmed publisher..Collectively our findings unravel the means by which MSCT rescues MRL/lpr BMMSC function through reuse of donor exosome-provided Fas to regulate the miR-29b/Dnmt1/Notch epigenetic cascade. ..
- Lei M, Li K, Li B, Gao L, Chen F, Jin Y. Mesenchymal stem cell characteristics of dental pulp and periodontal ligament stem cells after in vivo transplantation. Biomaterials. 2014;35:6332-43 pubmed publisher..These findings provide additional cellular and molecular evidence that supports expanding the use of dental tissue-derived stem cells in cell therapy and tissue engineering. ..
- Zhang H, Liu S, Zhu B, Xu Q, Ding Y, Jin Y. Composite cell sheet for periodontal regeneration: crosstalk between different types of MSCs in cell sheet facilitates complex periodontal-like tissue regeneration. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;7:168 pubmed
- Jing H, Liao L, An Y, Su X, Liu S, Shuai Y, et al. Suppression of EZH2 Prevents the Shift of Osteoporotic MSC Fate to Adipocyte and Enhances Bone Formation During Osteoporosis. Mol Ther. 2016;24:217-229 pubmed publisher..We also provided EZH2 as a novel therapeutic target for improving bone formation during osteoporosis. ..
- Ou D, Wang Q, Huang Y, Zeng D, Wei T, Ding L, et al. Co-culture with neonatal cardiomyocytes enhances the proliferation of iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes via FAK/JNK signaling. BMC Dev Biol. 2016;16:11 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that co-culture of EBs with NCMs induces genes expressed in a mature pattern and stimulates the proliferation of iPSC-derived CMs (iPS-CMs) by activating FAK/JNK signaling. ..
- Chen F, Gao L, Tian B, Zhang X, Zhang Y, Dong G, et al. Treatment of periodontal intrabony defects using autologous periodontal ligament stem cells: a randomized clinical trial. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;7:33 pubmed publisher..The efficacy of cell-based periodontal therapy requires further validation by multicenter, randomized controlled studies with an increased sample size. NCT01357785 Date registered: 18 May 2011. ..
- Jing H, Liao L, Su X, Shuai Y, Zhang X, Deng Z, et al. Declining histone acetyltransferase GCN5 represses BMSC-mediated angiogenesis during osteoporosis. FASEB J. 2017;31:4422-4433 pubmed publisher..Jing, H., Liao, L., Su, X., Shuai, Y. Zhang, X., Deng, Z., Jin, Y. Declining histone acetyltransferase GCN5 represses BMSC-mediated angiogenesis during osteoporosis. ..
- Li Y, Fan L, Hu J, Zhang L, Liao L, Liu S, et al. MiR-26a Rescues Bone Regeneration Deficiency of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Derived From Osteoporotic Mice. Mol Ther. 2015;23:1349-1357 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that miR-26a may be a promising therapeutic candidate to enhance bone formation in treatment of osteoporosis and to promote bone regeneration in osteoporotic fracture healing. ..
- Liao L, Yu Y, Shao B, Su X, Wang H, Kuang H, et al. Redundant let-7a suppresses the immunomodulatory properties of BMSCs by inhibiting the Fas/FasL system in osteoporosis. FASEB J. 2018;32:1982-1992 pubmed publisher..Liao, L., Yu, Y., Shao, B., Su, X., Wang, H., Kuang, H., Jing, H., Shuai, Y., Yang, D., Jin, Y. Redundant let-7a suppresses the immunomodulatory properties of BMSCs by inhibiting the Fas/FasL system in osteoporosis. ..
- Sun J, Dong Z, Zhang Y, He X, Fei D, Jin F, et al. Osthole improves function of periodontitis periodontal ligament stem cells via epigenetic modification in cell sheets engineering. Sci Rep. 2017;7:5254 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that Osthole is a promising drug to cure periodontitis via regulating epigenetic modification in cell sheets engineering. ..
- Yu Y, Liao L, Shao B, Su X, Shuai Y, Wang H, et al. Knockdown of MicroRNA Let-7a Improves the Functionality of Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Immunotherapy. Mol Ther. 2017;25:480-493 pubmed publisher..With high safety and convenience, knockdown of let-7a is a potential strategy to improve MSC therapy for inflammatory diseases in clinic. ..
- Zhang L, Liu W, Zhao J, Ma X, Shen L, Zhang Y, et al. Mechanical stress regulates osteogenic differentiation and RANKL/OPG ratio in periodontal ligament stem cells by the Wnt/?-catenin pathway. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2016;1860:2211-9 pubmed publisher..We describe a novel potential mechanism related to tooth movement. ..